PDA

View Full Version : WTB Anyone selling cheap lowbie/starting items for Sham, Dru, Wiz?

EQLZ
03-11-2015, 03:07 PM
Just got started on p99, having come back to EQ after over a decade away. I don't have much plat, a few hundred, and looking for lowbie items for Shaman, Druid, and Wizard. Specifically looking for Mortificator Staff for Sham and Runed Falchion for druid, as well as any cheap (like cheap, cheap) WIS gear. Please PM me if you have some items I can use that you are willing to let go of cheap. Thanks, and now... back to leveling.

EQLZ
03-11-2015, 03:33 PM
^

EQLZ
03-11-2015, 04:17 PM
^

EQLZ
03-11-2015, 05:17 PM
^

EQLZ
03-11-2015, 06:23 PM
^

Nuggie
03-11-2015, 06:29 PM
If you sit in EC for a bit you should see this stuff come up. Don't be afraid to ask if they can do a lower price.

EQLZ
03-11-2015, 06:56 PM
The thought behind my post was so that I could be out earning xp and plat while this message is running and then reply as messages come in, rather than sit in the tunnel and watch text scroll by without earning either xp or plat. Call me terrible at multitasking I guess, but I find that with the limited gear I have, trying to hold a conversation with a potential seller WHILE I am trying to fight anything blue or higher often gets me killed...

EQLZ
03-12-2015, 11:03 AM
^

EQLZ
03-12-2015, 12:43 PM
^

EQLZ
03-12-2015, 03:14 PM
^

EQLZ
03-12-2015, 05:00 PM
^

Nuggie
03-12-2015, 05:05 PM
Trying to keep you out of trouble. See the bolded paragraph.

These are the rules for the East Commanlands Tunnel Forums. Violation of these rules can lead to warnings, suspensions, or bans from the forums.

RMT (Real Money Trade) Sales
Any trading of any in-game objects for real life currency, including but not limited to coin, items, and characters, is not permitted. This is a global server rule as well, and people caught performing these transactions will have all characters involved banned from the server.

Post Bumping
You may only "Bump" your threads after 16 hours from your last post in that thread. Violations of this rule could result in thread lock/deletions and possible forum account actions for subsequent violations.

Replying
When replying to another's thread, you may not:
Comment on the price of the item in such a way to challenge the fairness of the sale.
Offer your own items for sale under a WTS thread or link to any other thread selling items.

Threads
You may only have a maximum of 3 active threads during a 48 hour period. This means that you can not create or post in more than 3 of your own threads within that time frame. It is recommended that you consolidate your wares or soliciting into a single thread or category per thread if possible.

EQLZ
03-13-2015, 03:27 PM
^