PDA

View Full Version : Casual leveling spot for Lvl 55 Mage?

Lelroni
03-17-2015, 02:47 PM
Hi All!

I played on Lanys T'Vyl server back in the day, then found this wonderful game again here on P99 a few years ago. Well, with life and work I stopped playing for a couple years and am ready to start playing again, although life and work still stand in the way!

I'm looking for an easy solo spot that I can go to at Level 54+, I don't care of the spawn times, actually the longer the better in case I'm doing something around the house and have to AFK.

Just to hit the nail on the head -- not looking for a fast exp spot, just something I can kill casually to get some exp.

Any tips? :confused:

Thanks! :)

loramin
03-17-2015, 03:53 PM
As always the http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide is a great place to start whenever you're looking for a new place to hunt. Never played a Mage at high levels myself, but several of the camps on that page let you start in a safe spot (eg. Skyfire zone wall, top of Burning Woods giant fort entrance ramp, etc.), grab a mob, kill it, then AFK awhile in the safe spot until you're ready for the next mob.

Yumyums Inmahtumtums
03-17-2015, 05:45 PM
The guide is a great tool.

In terms of levelling at 54 as a Mage, just past the drop off in the hole there are 2 single pulls near the pond and another two you can snipe from the castle entrance (gotta be careful for pathers). Additional you can pull down the roamer from up on the ledge for a 5th. They'll probably be high green (previously light blue) but you'll resist most of their spells and your pet should be a beast with rune swords and banish summoned.

That or spend some time along the north wall in Dreadlands and Afk as necessary (blue)

Edit* random loam and a chance of igs if you're brave enough to attempt the golem