PDA

View Full Version : Douche Baggery?

yarmond1
03-28-2015, 06:36 AM
Example one:
Is it even a word? I dunno but it sure does seem to describe what I am seeing here and i gotta say it is awful. Is it ok to bring a full group and park right on top of you while you're holding the same spawns that they aiming to? One toon to hold the entire area and they bring 6 people? i mean LOL. All the while there is a group "roaming through" as they say with twink fungis and pulling any mobs they want with no regard to whose there. Oh i guess they reconcile (toe the line) their action by trying to invite me to their group? Why would I join a group to split spawns/exp that I was handling on my own? Was I in the wrong to decline offer? To avoid confrontation I just left. (guk top)

Example two:
So a major raiding guild (TMO) decides that they would just wait right on top of our camp in High Hold Pass, orcs. I mean they were probably there for 1+ hours. At first there were two or three or four and we thought nothing of it. Then there 10+ in no time at all and all the while we asked them to move so we could target and they refused. Bully mechanisms because we were low 20s and they were max level? I mean wtf is the deal here? If you're 60 you don't have to recognize some low life 20s group trying to have a fun good time? Wtf is this?

Upper Guk again. At a legitimate camp. Some twink with a fungi pulls our mobs the whole time and then when called on it decides to bring a whole tunnel full to discuss the situation, aka tried to train us. Luckily for us not all of us wiped and we were able to get the named we were after. Nice try dickhead to run us off the named mob.

All the while these jerk offs try to play the victim role of oh i didn't see you there or oh i was only trying to help? I mean is this the norm on this server?

If so id rather donate my money elsewhere. Why try to run over folks? What do you get out of that? A little common courtesy and respect goes so far but there's some fucking douche bags out there that could care less?

What do we do? Leave the server?

Colgate
03-28-2015, 06:40 AM
seems like a bunch of scenarios that pvp would fix

yarmond1
03-28-2015, 07:03 AM
I mean that's an entirely different scenario buried past. These creeps were literally standing right on.top of us and in between us and the mobs. I mean who does shit like that? Yes I get it you're pretty big time here. Congrats and all but you were our level once too. And you damn sure don't know the extent of us new guys everquest experience. Where's the common decency?

And whoa, I mean I can't even begin to mention how many AF duos I've seen in a week. Not boxing? Lmao. I bet 99% it that I seen was boxed. I wasn't born yesterday and this isn't my first day playing eq. Staff needs to wake up and get rid of these people.

Top guilds should want to lead by example and not have those select few make them look completely ridiculous. I would be embarrassed by such actions. But then I guess I don't look to a video game for such assurances and acceptions.

Ele
03-28-2015, 08:24 AM
You've been on these forums for 5.25 years and didn't bring screenshots? SMH

zanderklocke
03-28-2015, 08:35 AM
TMO must have been doing Stanos? No one has 10+ people there to camp an idol.

Swish
03-28-2015, 10:17 AM
Petition - its your only salvation on blue.

Samoht
03-28-2015, 10:19 AM
TMO must have been doing Stanos? No one has 10+ people there to camp an idol.

one dbag defending another dbag does not make either of you no longer dbags

TMO might have been doing stanos, but that doesn't prevent them from also monopolizing idols while they wait for pulls.

seems appropriate for their level of dbag.

yarmond1
03-28-2015, 10:51 AM
Was more or less just curious on everyone's take and how they handle it. I mean no one wants to be involved in or around a dickmove. All this happened in a span of about 12 hours.

Aye made this account bout 5-6 yrs ago but never played too hard here. Been playing quite a bit lately. Highest toon in 20s.

evan1612
03-28-2015, 10:58 AM

do you even read the threads your posting in anymore?

indiscriminate_hater
03-28-2015, 12:00 PM
one dbag defending another dbag does not make either of you no longer dbags.

whoa now

phacemeltar
03-28-2015, 12:48 PM
maybe if the gms hadnt all quit due to whiners like you, then you could have petitioned and gotten something done. gl with forumquest

also, i think you meant to use the word "who's" as opposed to "whose"

sry that was so distracting to me, pls tell me if i missed your point?

Ele
03-28-2015, 12:51 PM
....To avoid confrontation I just left.

What do we do? Leave the server?

If you aren't willing to petition for a GM/Guide to intervene when people steal your camp (or roll red and PK them back), then you should probably leave. It will become know that anyone can just walk into your camp and you will fold, then more people will start doing it to you.

Read the camp rules and Play Nice Policy. Know what you need to do to enforce your rights to the camp. Don't be afraid to enforce it.

If you want to post threads about all the bad things that happen to you, then at least bring us names and screenshots.

Itap
03-28-2015, 01:09 PM
That join date to post count ratio, amazing

Feanol
03-28-2015, 01:45 PM

^^

Cecily
03-28-2015, 05:41 PM
PvP and/or roleplay screenshots would definitely fix this thread.

Nuggie
03-28-2015, 06:29 PM
Name and shame.

Whiteberry
03-28-2015, 07:55 PM
Ok, first of all... Lemme straighten this out, I had 2 groups there too attempt a Stanos. Not 1 time did we kill your precious orcs. Yes we sat "near" your camp, only as a meeting place tho while we waited on the rest to get there. Sorry that you cant understand the facts bro.

Atmas
03-28-2015, 08:40 PM
Example two:
So a major raiding guild (TMO) decides that they would just wait right on top of our camp in High Hold Pass, orcs. I mean they were probably there for 1+ hours. At first there were two or three or four and we thought nothing of it. Then there 10+ in no time at all and all the while we asked them to move so we could target and they refused. Bully mechanisms because we were low 20s and they were max level? I mean wtf is the deal here? If you're 60 you don't have to recognize some low life 20s group trying to have a fun good time? Wtf is this?

I'm pretty surprised that you can function without melting down in real life if you get this bent out of shape about people standing near your camp. I was there in High Pass, yeah people were standing in the vicinity of the camp you setup, no one kill stole anything, no fought any other mobs there, no one interfered with your pulls except for one incident where someone might have tanked a mob for your group. Also you were the only one who said anything, it didn't really seem like anyone else cared. Further, it never even got to be 9 people let alone 10+. What exactly were you bullied into doing?

Honestly if you are this upset by an incident like this, I would tell you to avoid the end game here at all costs.

yarmond1
03-28-2015, 09:07 PM
You're right I lost my cool a little a bit. I like this game more than I do making waves. I will study up on the server rules for camps and start applying that knowledge from here on out while also being a valued member of the community.

I appreciate all of your guys input. Thank you.

Cecily
03-28-2015, 09:58 PM
Ok, first of all... Lemme straighten this out, I had 2 groups there too attempt a Stanos. Not 1 time did we kill your precious orcs. Yes we sat "near" your camp, only as a meeting place tho while we waited on the rest to get there. Sorry that you cant understand the facts bro.

That's what I was thinking. OP sounded like he was mad about where you were standing. If the TMO scum stole your camp, you'd have something to complain about. Here's a suggestion... make a target nearest NPC key. Mouse clicking targets is a pain.

Tongpow
03-28-2015, 10:36 PM
tmo scum

indiscriminate_hater
03-29-2015, 04:35 AM
tmo scum

the casual we deserve, not the casual we need

Susvain2
03-29-2015, 04:42 AM
I agree with the OP and I think the TMO players need to be suspended at the least

khanable
03-29-2015, 08:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB8ZM

Cecily
03-29-2015, 08:14 AM
Two month suspension inc.

Ravager
03-29-2015, 03:14 PM
Two month suspension inc.

But only for Mondays through Fridays and only for Class C spawns outside of VP, but overturned after the first 2 days, because you have fraps of the level 20's training the entire zone on you as you engaged Stanos.

Clark
03-30-2015, 12:40 AM
You've been on these forums for 5.25 years and didn't bring screenshots? SMH

:cool::cool:

Tiggles
03-30-2015, 10:14 AM
TMO runs the blue server, These posts just hurt your chances of getting loot come velious.

Apologize to us

Tyym
03-30-2015, 09:01 PM
This one time I was in WC trying to run to EC to buy something. And there was a Rampage guy on the path in front of me. He was an ogre so I couldn't get around him and was stuck in the same zone for like an hour because he was AFK. I think that's fucking bullshit man. There wasn't enough room for me to go around him without leaving the path and I am pretty sure I would have gotten lost if I left the path. Just venting.

Morphius 60 Enchanter
The Mystical Order - Best guild ever.

mr_jon3s
03-31-2015, 12:19 AM
do you even read the threads your posting in anymore?

But it would. The group in upper guk would have killed him problem solved. Twink monk would have killed him problem solved. Only thing pvp wouldn't have fixed is the highpass thing because it woukld have probably been holocaust which si pretty much tmo of red. /sarcasm