PDA

View Full Version : Plains Pebble changes???

guineapig
10-08-2010, 03:24 PM
I was trying to find a post regarding changes to plains pebbles but can't seem to find anything.

For the past 11 months or so they were stackable. I had bunches of them saved up in the bank for eventual cultural armor use. Last night I foraged 1 only to find that it's no longer stackable. I checked my bank later to find that instead of nearly a full stack I have 1 in my inventory.

Was this intentional? And if so, since they are not lore, shouldn't they have at least ended up on my cursor when I logged in instead of going poof?

(If this is a bug can I get my lost pebbles back when it's fixed? It took forever to get as many as i had.)

Zorpa
10-08-2010, 03:36 PM
They changed it a couple of patches ago. I only noticed when my two full stacks in the bank turned into only 2. When I noticed them gone I petitioned due to the loss of all my pebbles but was only informed of the change in the last patch when a GM responded. He didn't seem too concerned with my loss of 38 pebbles. :(

guineapig
10-08-2010, 04:00 PM
I don't get why they nerfed the stackability of this item. All gem components for all racial armor are stackable and always have been.

In fact this is the only racial armor gem component that can't be simply purchased at a vendor... making it all the more difficult to obtain.

It's not even listed in the patch notes which is very odd for something like this. Can anyone comment, gm or otherwise as to why these stones would be non-stackable and why we would not be reimbursed for all that we have collected?

Thank you in advance for any good information.

Zorpa
10-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Sept 18th patch

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17608

Uthgaard: Plains Pebbles are no longer stackable

Uthgaard
10-08-2010, 07:35 PM
The imbued versions are stackable from the get-go, the non-imbued weren't until much later. At this point, wherever I found the information isn't in my history anymore.

Laiokin
10-09-2010, 12:17 PM
Is the imbue spell available now? I haven't seen it on any vendors.

Uthgaard
10-09-2010, 02:22 PM
No. Just letting you know.

guineapig
10-10-2010, 12:27 AM
Sept 18th patch

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=17608

Uthgaard: Plains Pebbles are no longer stackable

That's wierd. This did not come up in my search results. In any case thanks for the link and thanks Uthgaard for the clarification.

Still bummed about how many I lost... :(