Bracer of Cessation
Blighted Arms
Mantle of SOuls
Encyclopedia Necrotheurgia
J boots
Assorted common items

20 Shaman

Assorted Wizard, Necromancer spells x 35

Winning bidder will receive full eqemu account info for forum and account. 24 hours after last bid is placed auction will close and go to highest bidder. I will act as escrow and hold money from buyer while they log onto the account and change email/passwords.

Bidding starts at 75k, there is no reserve

rarax
10-08-2010, 07:46 PM
Emoqq's finally up for sale it seems.

Intricus
10-08-2010, 07:55 PM
Ey, anyone else wonder which GM this 'Bob" fella belongs to? What with all the nifty items up for sale and all, I mean, how can one person alone possibly come up with all of them? Duped items if ya ask me.

And let's not look past him auctioning accounts and characters off. Ey, ain't that against policy? It sure as hell was in classic.

Oh, heheheh....I forgot something. His name! 'Bob'. 3 letter name? That sure woulden't fly in classic. But SOME people can get away with it...heheheheh.

citizen1080
10-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Ignorant does not not even begin to describe you friend...try reading my thread before you make yourself look any dumber. ^^

Argentate
10-08-2010, 10:14 PM
Bob's legit...

Bob used to be "Bobthe". I guess he wanted the surname "Broker" but before he could reach lv20, his name got changed because it violated the server's naming policy...

Divarin
10-09-2010, 01:45 PM
bob sells other people's stuff on consignment. that's why he always has so much stuff, and these accounts. they aren't his he's just a middle man.
It's like walking into a pawn shop and accusing the owner of stealing all the merchandise.

Intricus
10-09-2010, 11:44 PM
Yea Yea Yea, and so on, and so on. I don't believe any of this crap any of you, or anybody else is feedin me about this Bob bein legit. Somethin just don't seem right about it. And also I still haven't had one of my main questions adressed yet, and quite frankly, I am not a patient man, so I'll be eagerly tappin my foot waiting.....ain't auctioning characters and accounts breakin the rules just a bit? You did that in classic, you could kiss your ass goodbye. Why are people doin it here, and gettin away wit it?

Kassel
10-09-2010, 11:49 PM
ain't auctioning characters and accounts breakin the rules just a bit? You did that in classic, you could kiss your ass goodbye. Why are people doin it here, and gettin away wit it?

Perhaps read the rules?

k2summit
10-09-2010, 11:49 PM
You should at least have a clue before you start blindly accusing people of things.

citizen1080
10-10-2010, 11:27 PM
Top current offer : Manastone

citizen1080
10-11-2010, 01:53 PM
Top offer = Bone razer + Manastone

Yoite
10-12-2010, 12:13 PM
ahhh that necro has my fucking book =/ some ebayer is gonna have the sole item im after in classic.

citizen1080
10-13-2010, 11:32 PM
Current top bid is manastone / rubi bp / fbss

Messianic
10-14-2010, 07:48 AM
Yea Yea Yea, and so on, and so on. I don't believe any of this crap any of you, or anybody else is feedin me about this Bob bein legit. Somethin just don't seem right about it. And also I still haven't had one of my main questions adressed yet, and quite frankly, I am not a patient man, so I'll be eagerly tappin my foot waiting.....ain't auctioning characters and accounts breakin the rules just a bit? You did that in classic, you could kiss your ass goodbye. Why are people doin it here, and gettin away wit it?

Knowledge is your friend, not your enemy.

citizen1080
10-14-2010, 11:28 PM
Auction ends on Saturday - Don't miss out !