Ending up selling it :)

hahaha

So where is the funny part?

Dantes
10-11-2010, 02:13 PM

Messianic
10-11-2010, 02:29 PM
So where is the funny part?

People thinking that their opinion on the price of an item is absolute, and any who dare dissent must be crushed by their superior /tell skills.

ooantipostoo
10-11-2010, 02:30 PM
People thinking that their opinion on the price of an item is absolute, and any who dare dissent must be crushed by their superior /tell skills.

Darn, still not laughing.

Messianic
10-11-2010, 02:34 PM
Darn, still not laughing.

If you can't see the plain humor (if only a slight amount) in someone actually taking the time to /tell you to tell you that your price sucks while simultaneously receiving a /tell from someone who wants to buy at that exact price...Then there probably wasn't even reason to comment in this thread, because obviously you're too important to be bothered by humor that doesn't come from A-list comedians...

ooantipostoo
10-11-2010, 02:36 PM
, because obviously you're too important to be bothered by humor that doesn't come from A-list comedians...

Bingo!

purist
10-11-2010, 03:59 PM
If your thread/joke ends up passionately deconstructed, explained and defended by Messianic, you know that it sucked in the first place.

ooantipostoo
10-11-2010, 04:05 PM
If your thread/joke ends up passionately deconstructed, explained and defended by Messianic, you know that it sucked in the first place.

You made it to the A-list : ) haha

Malrubius
10-11-2010, 05:03 PM
http://i56.tinypic.com/k5308y.jpg

Ending up selling it :)

hahaha

Dude, you stole my sig. :p

I guess it just goes to show that some things never change.

stayne
10-11-2010, 05:37 PM
Knuckleheads think they have been magically sent back in time to their old servers where prices were low. Hell I remember when an SSB was 50pp in 2002 and I STILL couldn't sell one.

Japan
10-11-2010, 05:44 PM
I contribute quality content to this board on a daily basis, and therefore feel that I'm entitled to inform you that: your joke isn't funny, the pictured chatbox is confusingly small (wall of text all day everyday), having Messianic defend you is not a good thing, you should stop making threads.

Kassel
10-11-2010, 05:45 PM
I contribute quality content to this board

Why lie on the internet?

Brain
10-12-2010, 12:15 AM
I contribute quality content to this board on a daily basis, and therefore feel that I'm entitled to inform you that: your joke isn't funny, the pictured chatbox is confusingly small (wall of text all day everyday), having Messianic defend you is not a good thing, you should stop making threads.

Joke? What joke?

I didn't post this to personally please each and every one of you; everyone has a different taste in humor.

To be honest, I find it humorous that you guys actually go out of your way to make sure I know my post wasn't funny and sucked. Congratulations, I'm heartbroken.

It's just sad you guys have nothing better to do than browse these forums bashing people's fun. Whatever happened to not saying anything if you didn't have anything nice (or intelligent for most of you) to contribute?

/flame on internet warriors!

Blancah
10-12-2010, 12:39 AM
I love when I get hateful tells about things like this. Makes my day.

This reminds me of someone about two weeks ago when I auctioned a couple of EBMs for 300pp each. He was sending me tells for a few minutes saying they were not worth more than 150pp since he had sold two the day before for that price. He even '/ooc PC on EBM' in EC only to be the first to respond with his suggested price. I called him out on it and he still kept sending me tells. I ended up selling both of them within thirty minutes. One for 350 and one for 300.

Messianic
10-12-2010, 08:58 AM

See my previous statement. Also, you must have been reading far too intently if you read passion into my statements, being that its the internet and all...Forum Warriors unite, I guess...

...Then there probably wasn't even reason to comment in this thread...

I'm sure you've laughed at far less than this (or you rarely deal with people apart from the internet, except maybe at your local Wal-Mart or Supermarket cashier). For example, your sig has a "funny" encounter between you and Freshpro. That interaction was about as funny as this one, yet you chose to make it your signature while demeaning this one.

Not that it's a big deal - but that was my point from the beginning. The whole "I only laugh at things that are funny" while being PMS-style moody about what you consider funny (and making sure everyone knows it) is pretty adolescent.

For all you TL;dr people:

If purist takes the time to analyze and explain what you did and make fun of it, it probably means you're just trying not to be a jerk, and that bothers him.