PDA

View Full Version : Joneleth's Low Level Wiz Solo Spots!

Joneleth
10-13-2010, 02:26 AM
I know that this thread may seem redundant considering the multitude of low level solo spots. However, being a Dark Elf Wizard pickings are slim in Nektulous or the Commons. Personally, I do not prefer solo but I have not been able to get any groups at lvl 6 , so I went to my old '99 solo spots(Ogre Shaman was my original toon).

Here we go...The Feerrott is wonderful for levels 6-9. No one your level range is in the zone with the exception of a few new ogres. To be brutally honest, Wizard nukes are terrible until you reach level 8. I spent levels 6-8 in Feerrott hunting due south of a road that branches southwards on the Rathe Mountain side of the bridge. Plenty of wandering mobs and the DE hide skill is infinitely useful for AFK medding and avoiding aggro. My main targets were Jungle Spiders. They can drop both kinds of silk that a 1st toon can farm up while leveling and make decent plat for spells. When I hit level 8 I camped an undead camp directly north of the specters. It is along the Western zone wall. There are 4 mobs surrounding the ruins in a directional layout(NE, NW, SW, SE. Those mobs will be skeletons most of the time, with a rare zombie tossed in( I have only observed the zombie spawn on the SE side of the ruins). Giant bats and Jungle Spiders also path into this area on occasion. The SE and SW spawn points can both be singled. The NE and NW spawn points will assist each other. Very easy XP to hit lvl 9. The double pulls are easily handled with Fingers of Fire/Numbing Cold.

This undead camp will be mostly Light Blue at 9. From here you have 2 options. The 1st one is to duo/trio the lizards in front of CT. They range from levels 9-12 and 90% are single pullable. The 2nd option is for solo. Run to the Rathe Mountains and head straight out from zoning in(approximate direction is NW). You will soon run into 3 static beetle spawns. The names all begin with Ankh. This trio can easily take you to level 12. I am level 9 right now and they are either blue or white and very easy kills. The downside is that loot is near non-existant. You might get a few gold off a kill or two. Obviously, most any class can make use of this info.

As I gain more levels I will post more hunting spots for higher lvl solo Wizards. Have fun medding!

philandy
10-13-2010, 04:54 AM
MT. Gfay. SF. Don't forget befallen for exp+.