PDA

View Full Version : WTT WTT My plat on Blue for your plat on Red!

Hurricane
05-10-2015, 03:32 AM
It is time for me to move on. I have always played PvP games except when I first played Everquest. Came back to p1999 and leveled a necro to 44 before I realized I wanted more. I am trading 44k plat (50k if you include 2 items I have) on blue for plat on red. Character name on blue is Xaji.

The trade will be me getting the plat on red then giving you the plat on blue no exceptions.

I can show the plat first if need be in blue.

Let me know if you are interested!

Barkingturtle
05-10-2015, 01:45 PM
The trade will be me getting the plat on red then giving you the plat on blue no exceptions.

I would trade you some of my Red plat at 3:1, but there is no way I'd hand over first. Sorry, you just have zero history here.

Let me know if you reconsider. You could always try to find an escrow service, someone to hold your plat while we make the trade, but be warned: they will likely want a percentage -- and frankly you're not going to find anyone more trustworthy than me, anyway. I'm a solid dude.

Best of luck, either way.

Hurricane
05-12-2015, 02:26 AM
I appreciate it man. Making a trade for a portion of the plat right now. No one can fill the whole order it seems.

Hurricane
05-12-2015, 02:30 AM
And take a percentage of the already little plat im going to get? Lol I haven't even heard of that. Ill stick to the little trades here and there until I get rid of all the blue plat. It will be like everything else in this game - Time consuming LOL

Hurricane
05-12-2015, 05:54 PM
I don't know how to edit but now I have 40k for trade.