PDA

View Full Version : WTS - Bard Power leveling

Brackis
05-10-2015, 08:47 PM
The following information is my availability and guidelines. NOTE: the pricing is based on what seems to be standard pricing for PLeveling services.

Typical Times available in EST (This can vary due to real life)
Mon-Fri 9:00 PM - 1 AM randomly on weekends.

Pricing: Using standard rates...
Price* based on reaching corresponding level (will charge by percentage of first level gained based on how far into the starting level a character is and by percentage of final level obtained by how far into the final level a character ends):

Level Range 1-50+ (Level 25+ classes need PBAOE Spells**)
1-10: 200p per level
11-15: 400p per level
16-20: 500p per level
21-30: 1K per level
31: 2.5k
32-35: 1.5K per level
36: 2.5K
37-40: 2K per level
41: 3K
42-45: 2K per level
46: 4K
47-48: 2.5K per level
49-50: 3K
50+: 2K per pull (Cheaper than Chardok in terms of experienced gained, and you can expect 1.5-2 pulls per level in low 50s. Experience tapers off at 54.)

Pricing Discounts
Multiple Levels Discount
If you purchase 15 or more levels or 20K worth of power leveling on the per level basis for levels 21+, all future power level sessions will be discounted by 10% on an unlimited number of characters.

Group Discount
If two or more characters being power leveled at once, a 10% discount to total cost across all players in the session is given.

*NOTE*: Multiple Level Discount and Group Discount can be stacked; however, maximum discount is 15%.

Required Spells
Max Evocation 'suggested' and following songs/spells required:
Bard: Level 2 Chords of Dissonance, Level 18 Denon's Disruptive Discord
Cleric: Level 19 Word of Shadow, Level 29 Word of Spirit, Level 39 Word of Souls
Druid: Level 24 Tremor, Level 34 Earthquake
Magician: Level 24 Flame Flux, Level 39 Flame Arc
Necromancers: Level 20 Word of Shadow, Level 29 Word of Spirit, Level 39 Word of Souls
Wizard: Level 16 Project Lightning, Level 24 Cast Force

*Prices have been determined based on the amount of time you would save leveling.
**Level 25+ classes without a PBAOE spell must leach off of a class that does have a PBAOE spell.

Vega
05-10-2015, 10:29 PM
You might have posted this in the wrong subforum.

Brackis
05-11-2015, 11:16 AM
You can contact me in game "Brackkis" or send me a private message through website. If contacting by website please include your character name, Current level, How many levels you would like.

Thanks,

Teneran
05-11-2015, 11:37 AM
There's a forum for buying and selling. Hint, this isn't it. :-)

Sikorsky
05-11-2015, 11:59 AM
Fixed forum location for ya.

zanderklocke
05-11-2015, 12:48 PM
This post looks very familiar. ;)

Wrench
05-11-2015, 02:50 PM

lmao

here ya go op: http://www.nwmissouri.edu/library/services/plagtips.htm

alcoma23
05-11-2015, 07:21 PM
Can vouch for his services! Got a 33-34 earlier. Well controlled and easily done!

reborn649
05-12-2015, 12:36 AM

lol, was thinking the exact same thing!

Brackis
05-13-2015, 09:02 AM
bump

Valaen
05-14-2015, 11:31 AM
0/10 Would not recommend. After 4 days of back and forth with this incompetent bard, in which he was always busy with a "contract" for a 28-40 which should only take a couple of hours, he tries to pair me with said person for a session with someone else. That would effectively take double the time it normally would, right? So it should be half price, right? Wrong in his mind, apparently. Quote " *Prices have been determined based on the amount of time you would save leveling." So if it would take up twice as much of MY time it should be HALF off. Would not recommend, this guy seems really incompetent at best, half retarded at worst, and new to the game.

Brackis
05-14-2015, 02:25 PM
Valaen,

First, I'm sorry your so upset about this. Not all players have the same experience level as others. I'm very sure some of the more experienced bards who have been doing this since 2010 could crush levels at an unseen rate. If that's what your comparing me to then I'm sure most of us would fall short of those standards.

Secondly, I have limited time in which I can do this which I made very clear in my post. I will not abandon a customer which I'm already working with for someone of higher level. You seemed like you wanted to level right away so I offered you a chance to join in on a sessions. In addition, I only made that offer after speaking with my current customer and getting his approval. I'm well aware that it would take more time level with multiple players however I was doing my best to try and accommodate your request and make an opportunity available for you since you clearly hadn't found someone level you solo.

Lastly,

I find it very disappointing that you would flame me in open chat when I've been nothing but upfront and honest with you. I've messaged you multiple times and even informed you when I might have had a cancellation as a chance to power level you sooner. Its a shame that you would act this way when I've been nothing but upfront with you and tried to make opportunities for you get gain some levels.

Regarding your half price discount for multiple players. You clearly didn't read my post as it calls out discounts for multiple players. Sad.....

Godskiller
05-14-2015, 04:40 PM
hhmm.. After reading what Brackis has posted in his original topic.

He did clearly state price is based on levels, nothing was mentioned about time. It also sounds like he has been keeping you updated and informed.

What I take from this is Valaen is not being reasonable, Valaen is not reading the terms, and Valaen is upset that he is not put first.

"Case closed"

Brackis
05-22-2015, 08:18 PM
Anyone looking to gain any levels tonight?