PDA

View Full Version : yet another quest post

Engraverwilliam
10-14-2010, 04:45 PM
GF and i are looking for a source for quests that originate in the cities.
Quest givers name/location/reward/level

ZAM required premium membership for that.
What sites do you people use to find quests to do?

We aren't just looking for "make exp quick" quests rather quests to do because they are fun and gives us something to do.

cheers

Estu
10-14-2010, 05:05 PM
I just go by word of mouth and by hailing NPCs, although you can download the PEQ quest file and have a look at it; not everything is accurate (particularly not the EXP values), but it at least gives you an idea.

Some particularly good ones:
For EXP in the Qeynos area, hand in gnoll teeth (fangs?) to a guy in the warrior guild in Qeynos, where the arena is.

For EXP in Faydwer, hand in Crushbone belts and shoulderpads to Canloe Nusback of the Kaladim warrior guild, and hand in bone chips four at a time to Gunlok Jure of the Kaladim paladin guild. For faction in Faydwer (including sometimes hard-to-get merchant faction), hand in slave keys from orc slavers to the slaves in Crushbone (give slaves 1cp and they'll tell you what key they need).

Swindle
10-14-2010, 08:57 PM
This link will give you some ideas.

http://www.angelfire.com/bc/brentcopeland/eqquests.html

Also, might help to know what classes you both are, that might give me some ideas for you.

Goatfist 32 Shaman

Messianic
10-15-2010, 07:17 AM
http://web.archive.org/web/20010603012906/eqdb.allakhazam.com/zlist.html

Allakhazam's used to be totally free (I guess ads funded them sufficiently at that time).

Lagaidh
10-15-2010, 07:33 AM
Yeah. With the playerbase size of Live EQ now, the ads aren't bringing what they used to.

Question, would anyone possibly be interested in a p99 community shared premium account? My guild on live had a shared account. In fact, I think that was Heddy's.

wodiranger
10-15-2010, 07:52 AM
what class type of quest are you looking for? for me originally i played a warrior, and did some warrior quest that were quite fun, but at first a few were, until i realized it sure does takes time to complete them

but, you gave me a idea i think i may do, will look through post to see if its been done yet or is on our wiki site, the one for this server

to go through all the quest and write down which ones are prevalent for what class/race, i find some quest are/is better then some gear you get, but im playing a ranger and have found that most of the armor i am using so far is better then my ivy etched quest, but depends what you like to do, some people enjoy completing quest

corradojeff
10-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Also, might help to know what classes you both are, that might give me some ideas for you.

Also, let us know what type of player you are. Do you like camping for your quests or are you more of an instant satisfaction type quester?

The bad, and good thing, about EQ quests is that the most rewarding quests are the ones where you have to wait around for HOURS upon HOURS for your drop to complete part of your quests.

Kich
10-15-2010, 10:26 AM
Eh? You don't have to pay to get lists of quests. Just go to quests by zone, select the zone, and it'll give you a list of every quest in there: who gives it, what it gives you, and sometimes how to complete it.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/qsearch.html?zone=1
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/qsearch.html?zone=2

Just order it by quest level and look for the classic ones (a lot of the lists don't exist yet).

Maneuk
10-15-2010, 12:11 PM
Wait for me!
and lets start the Qeynos Badge of Honor quest- it's fun!

If you want we can also collect taxes, but that is a bit blah for me, but doable.

We can also maybe get a lucky rat's foot necklace- supposed to keep you safe running through balckburrow, and maybe we can vacation in Halas! ( no Malachite in Halas, though, they just dont sell it so we have to......)

Listen to me... "we" ...."we"....."we"....lol

can do a nice quest where you make a dog puke, a nice item, starts in temple in Qeynos I think. Delivering mail is fun but can get dangerous, and the trip to Odus is very refreshing, some nice quests in Odus, too, not so many, but some. *nods*

I have titanium, I plan to wrestle with the loading and EQEMU "how to" this eve, maybe.

How old are you guys?- bah, sry. I'm just jazzed, maybe try to be one of the uber players like I used to see all "planes" n stuff, and wonder about maybe someday getting to sky, for a certain quest item, to make a mage like a cleric.....
....if just for one day......

Messianic
10-15-2010, 12:16 PM