PDA

View Full Version : More players inc?

Kergan
05-22-2015, 10:09 AM
https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/account-cancelled.221623/

Sounds like the new progression servers have been a total shitshow and the recent legitimization of P99 may drive them here.

Nirgon
05-22-2015, 10:55 AM
played right into Emperor Rogean's hands

extended Kubark donations

expected disaster and an Exodus of players to da goog classic with Velious nigh

Hopefully these players are men about it and choose the red option

Would be even better if Daybreak would bend the knee and fund Haynar n pals / back this server as a real classic option, cuz it kinda is atm just got a minor league budget

Kergan
05-22-2015, 10:56 AM
There are already posts popping up with people commenting on the toxic forum community when they are looking into playing here.

Staff should get aggressive in the short term.

Ella`Ella
05-22-2015, 11:11 AM
Staff should shut down RnF sections of forums. The single most destructive metric to this community.

HippoNipple
05-22-2015, 11:12 AM
Wouldn't daybreak get pissed and come after p1999 if it was obvious they were losing money to Project 1999? I know they had an agreement but they already pushed back Velious to not hurt their $$.

Widan
05-22-2015, 11:12 AM
Staff should shut down RnF sections of forums. The single most destructive metric to this community.

Vanquisher
05-22-2015, 11:15 AM
yes RNF.. where you can call each other autistic all day long yawn

Nirgon
05-22-2015, 11:17 AM
Wouldn't daybreak get pissed and come after p1999 if it was obvious they were losing money to Project 1999? I know they had an agreement but they already pushed back Velious to not hurt their $$.

well

no one did the fucking up for them, u kno?

All P99 has to do is exist and wait, rest is on Daybreak

LoliPops
05-22-2015, 11:18 AM
inb4 IP takeover

HippoNipple
05-22-2015, 11:20 AM
well

no one did the fucking up for them, u kno?

All P99 has to do is exist and wait, rest is on Daybreak

Well it doesn't have to be fair. Having rights over something and then implementing it like shit and suing anyone who tries to do it right is the American way.

Trainhop
05-22-2015, 11:37 AM
They filled it up so they had the subscribers for it, they made their money in that sense. This is good for us as it persuades a fraction of them to move here, red or blue, red or blue, red or blue, RED or BLUE , RED or BLUE , RED or BLUE , RED or BLUE , RED or BLUE , RED or BLUE , RED or BLUE , RED or BLUE ,

hurtinu
05-22-2015, 11:39 AM
Thinking of starting to play again...

Magikarp
05-22-2015, 11:56 AM
careful of what you say over there. they need positivity. reppin the community if you invoke the word p99.

frankly don't understand what this launch fiasco fuss is about. haven't they played a launch title or even another TLP? it never works week 1.

then again now that i mention it when has a community for a launch title been patient and positive.. hmm...

Kergan
05-22-2015, 12:15 PM
Anyone who has played any EQ server in the history of the game day 1 or 2 of launch knows it horrible. When EQ was released it crippled the entire internet infrastructure in San Diego ffs.

I think the difference here is they didn't even analyze their own data (releasing 2 progression servers Fippy and Vulak) to come up with a plan that at least had a snowballs chance in hell of succeeding.

I agree with Magikarp though, people need to be careful mentioning P99 over there despite the public acknowledgement a few weeks ago by Daybreak.

aGenda
05-22-2015, 01:40 PM
All of the people that were going to play TLP are going to go to the p99 blue server not the red, and the ones that do come here are gonna quit as soon as they find out they can't 5 box or when they get ganked in crushbone...

Nirgon
05-22-2015, 01:42 PM
I agree with Magikarp though, people need to be careful mentioning P99 over there despite the public acknowledgement a few weeks ago by Daybreak.

Enter the coach