PDA

View Full Version : Hate 2.0

dafier
05-28-2015, 01:55 PM
After reading the Chardok 2.0 post I was wondering if anyone could answer this for me, regarding time line.

Hate 2.0 (I believe that's what it's called); Specifically when they had Magi P'sai who was on a 3 day spawn and had the chance to drop the Staff of Elemental Mastery: Earth. When that was basically an item taken off Inny's loot table and handed to a mini in PoH.

There were a lot of other changes as well and I think a few more minis added.

From what I recall this was only a few months (6 or so) after Velious release on Live. Anyone remember when that happened?

Breeziyo
05-28-2015, 01:58 PM
According to some of the timelines on the wiki, it's a few months after the launch of Velious. http://wiki.project1999.com/Players:EQLive_Timeline

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/history/patches-2001-1.html

dafier
05-28-2015, 01:59 PM
Cheers mate. Thanks for the quick response.

khanable
05-28-2015, 02:06 PM
Think it happened in March 2001. We shall see it here. Rejoice iksars!

dafier
05-28-2015, 02:08 PM
I remember when this happened on live, THAT is how much of a positive affect it had on me. Hate 2.0 was added 9000 fun factor!

Credge
05-28-2015, 03:54 PM
Was this the raid that was overtuned to the point of massive wipes that had many do duels outside of the zone and then rezzed on their duel corpse to get their loot back?

dafier
05-28-2015, 03:55 PM
Was this the raid that was overtuned to the point of massive wipes that had many do duels outside of the zone and then rezzed on their duel corpse to get their loot back?

ummmm.....

no :confused:

Daldaen
05-28-2015, 03:58 PM
All raid loot from Innoruuk is put on minis. The shaman hammer/Druid scimitar to a spire golem boss, the warrior weapon and monk items to a kiraukei mini, etc. Their respawn I've heard many different things. I'm still not clear on what's correct.

8-12 hr with PH
3 day with PH
3 day without PH
7 day without PH

Etc. still need some more specific Infos I think unless someone has it somewhere that I haven't looked at.

Credge
05-28-2015, 04:13 PM
ummmm.....

no :confused:

I looked it up real fast. It was Fear after they made a change to agro in the zone. They had broken it in a patch that happened the day of a raid on my server. Pretty much the entire server ended up there to try and help out (Bertox). Fun day.

dafier
05-29-2015, 09:46 AM
I looked it up real fast. It was Fear after they made a change to agro in the zone. They had broken it in a patch that happened the day of a raid on my server. Pretty much the entire server ended up there to try and help out (Bertox). Fun day.

AH OK! :)

dafier
05-29-2015, 09:51 AM
All raid loot from Innoruuk is put on minis. The shaman hammer/Druid scimitar to a spire golem boss, the warrior weapon and monk items to a kiraukei mini, etc. Their respawn I've heard many different things. I'm still not clear on what's correct.

8-12 hr with PH
3 day with PH
3 day without PH
7 day without PH

Etc. still need some more specific Infos I think unless someone has it somewhere that I haven't looked at.

This is my account but I am 100% sure on this one. Magi Psai (name check) the one that was given the Staff of mastery Earth, was 3 day with possible PH. I know because I spent weeks up there with my mage using Eye of Zomm to check him. YES, I could make it up the ramp and to him before my eye spell faded from the entrance.

BUT! I don't recall if the PH was on the same timer. I swear the PH (if spawned was on a 8 - 12 hour). So....if you killed Magi, 24 hours past and no PH spawned, then you can expect him again in 2 days. Understand?

90% sure on this:
ALL minis were 3 day spawn, and ALL had PHs.

dafier
05-29-2015, 09:58 AM
Magi and PH explanation:

If Magi was just killed. 8 to 12 hours later a PH had a chance to spawn. If a PH spawned, you'd have to kill him (always a male rev, not female) and once you killed him the timer would reset. After 8 to 12 hours later, if the PH was up again, you need to kill him. If not, ~2.5 days later you get Magi.

I think you get the point.

Back to my previous post: I am 90% sure this was the same for all minis. BUT! Not all Mini PHs were static in placement. 1 or 2 of them, NOT THE MAGI, were roamers. Magi his PH was a static spawn that did NOT roam at all.