PDA

View Full Version : WTS Full Monk Epic

Exalt
05-31-2015, 02:16 AM
I've sold quite a few monk epics in the past and truly strive for efficiency/comfort! Most importantly, I go an extra step to ensure the final turn-in has absolutely zero multiquesting involved. Open to offers or item trades; for inquiries questions - PM me.

schnickusaurus
05-31-2015, 02:57 AM
Most important you have ganked Hands/WL group in Karnor quite a few times for your plats desire :) whats your goal? To buy Fungus staff ? Manastone? Sceptre of destruction in velious? Just interested to know the ambition behind totally ignoring the hate created towards you Mystical order kc pipe farmers ;p ya i know tis not against the rules, but it doesnt change the fact that expers in Karnor largely dislike you , especially since you dont care about bad reputation. Every time KC hands/WL group gets Warlord/ bodyguards ganked there is a Mystical Order flag there by the way . Enjoy the plat, enjoy the reputation :p

Zoesha
05-31-2015, 05:27 AM
lol ^

Exalt
05-31-2015, 07:28 AM
Most important you have ganked Hands/WL group in Karnor quite a few times for your plats desire :) whats your goal? To buy Fungus staff ? Manastone? Sceptre of destruction in velious? Just interested to know the ambition behind totally ignoring the hate created towards you Mystical order kc pipe farmers ;p ya i know tis not against the rules, but it doesnt change the fact that expers in Karnor largely dislike you , especially since you dont care about bad reputation. Every time KC hands/WL group gets Warlord/ bodyguards ganked there is a Mystical Order flag there by the way . Enjoy the plat, enjoy the reputation :p

geeze. someone's salty

Zelic
05-31-2015, 10:30 AM

Everyone knows that the camp is hands OR warlord, if you get both, that's just a bonus, u want warlord/pawbuster? Sit in that room and then I can understand your complaint...but sitting in hands is like sitting in LCY complaining people are taking mobs from RCY, no matter how many times you claim LCY/RCY camped in ooc