PDA

View Full Version : A Grand Welcoming Back!

Dandro
06-02-2015, 03:45 AM
It's been over 10 years since I've played Everquest and needless to say no other game has come close to matching its greatness since it was made. Many games have mimicked it and down right copied it but there will only be one Everquest, specifically Everquest classic (before Sony got their hands on it for better or worse). Needless to say I'm ecstatic to be back playing my childhood favorite with people who know how to have a good time without arguing or flaming each other. I had such a great time playing tonight I had to make a forum post about it. It's my 2nd day back playing and the selfless player, Azura, representing his guild Clue, dedicated his time for HOURS helping our group farm, asking for nothing in return. Here's a screenshot of some of the fun we were having!

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk232/dandrofeliac/Untitled_zpsts20ma8q.png (http://s281.photobucket.com/user/dandrofeliac/media/Untitled_zpsts20ma8q.png.html)

Its good to be back :)

Whirled
06-02-2015, 12:47 PM
Welcome back fellow EQ'er! Glad you're grouping up & having fun already.

B4EQWASCOOL
06-02-2015, 12:52 PM
Welcome home, friend! We have an amazing thing going here. Glad you found it.

Now, go forth and purge Norrath!

eisley
06-02-2015, 01:16 PM
Sony always was involved with EverQuest.

Remember the city QEynoS?

I agree, this game is an amazing feat. You will love it :) Feel free to send me (Eisley) a /tell and if I'm not busy I'm glad to help out fellow iksar masterrace bros

ECDubz
06-02-2015, 01:25 PM
Welcome back man! If you need any advice, help, or run into any problems i'm always open for a random tell or rant in game! Send Ellinadi a tell if you need anything brother!

Morlaeth
06-02-2015, 04:40 PM
Sony always was involved with EverQuest.

Remember the city QEynoS?

I agree, this game is an amazing feat. You will love it :) Feel free to send me (Eisley) a /tell and if I'm not busy I'm glad to help out fellow iksar masterrace bros

Also a Seattle player? Nice!

Alara
06-03-2015, 12:39 AM
I approve of this post. Glad you enjoyed yourself. It's the players and their interactions that make this game what it is. It's why modern mmorpg's will never replicate it.

-Azuna

iruinedyourday
06-03-2015, 12:48 AM
Welcome to the best hobby in the world!

Messie
06-03-2015, 01:38 PM
Welcome back. I don't play often, but if you see me on feel free to send me a tell any time for any Iksar Monk related questions , tips, or help. Enjoy the game! It's great.

mystang89
06-03-2015, 01:58 PM
WB, just joined 3 days ago myself and having a great time so far. Hope to group with you sometime.

curtischoy
06-03-2015, 02:58 PM
Well met, and great screen shot. You are in perfect form.