PDA

View Full Version : Red players on Blue...

dcbone86
06-03-2015, 03:01 AM
Is there a red community on Blue server? I've seen a few running around and was curious since there's an easy way to reverse it.

Tameth
06-03-2015, 03:53 AM
it sucks to go pvp on the blue server. you can't get buffed by people outside of your group or something and to reverse it you wind up in Qeynos of all places...

Grimjaw
06-03-2015, 11:30 AM
as tameth mentioned, following the ways of discord doesn't simply enable pvp (You cant get buffed at all regardless of grouped or not. you cant even get a bind). it leads you down a path of independence or some shiz like that.

in classic the only way to reverse it was to delete your character

indiscriminate_hater
06-03-2015, 11:38 AM
as tameth mentioned, following the ways of discord doesn't simply enable pvp (You cant get buffed at all regardless of grouped or not. you cant even get a bind). it leads you down a path of independence or some shiz like that.

not true, i turned red on my live main and reverted via gm

Swish
06-03-2015, 11:51 AM
If you want to go red, go red <3

jarshale
06-03-2015, 11:55 AM
not true, i turned red on my live main and reverted via gm

I don't think gm intervention counts as a classic mechanic.

indiscriminate_hater
06-03-2015, 12:25 PM
I don't think gm intervention counts as a classic mechanic.

mechanics in the game allowed for gm intervention

Swish
06-03-2015, 12:33 PM
Did Daldaen angrily click this thread ready to type out a couple of paragraphs about how bad the red server is yet? I bet he left disappointed.

myriverse
06-03-2015, 04:30 PM
Isn't there some kind of bug that walking through a PVP arena will turn you back to blue?

Thought I remember someone talking about it, but never used it.

tristantio
06-03-2015, 04:51 PM
Is there a level limit for PvP on blue (when following discord) like there is on red?

Or can a level 60 discord flagged kill a level 1?

Bboboo
06-03-2015, 04:53 PM
You can reverse your pvp flag after you turn in the book, just visit the Priest of Order(i think that's his name) in Qeynos. There is also another easier way but it might be a bug/exploit.

I have PLd a few people that have come from red to blue. Typically not the brightest bunch but hey, plat is plat.

milsorgen
08-07-2015, 08:32 PM

Seems like a lot of fun for a single character in your roster. Hard mode and all that.