PDA

View Full Version : Anyone help transfer some plat for me?

manard
06-03-2015, 05:03 PM
Is anyone around in EC and able to transfer about 200pp for me? My necro needs spell money and I found some ;3

Ele
06-03-2015, 05:16 PM
Is anyone around in EC and able to transfer about 200pp for me? My necro needs spell money and I "found" some ;3

jarshale
06-03-2015, 05:23 PM
RMT confirmed.

manard
06-03-2015, 05:30 PM
As in found it on my 14 mage leftover ;3 I already got a spell and bag drop transferred but thanks for assuming the worst

Ezalor
06-03-2015, 05:32 PM
[✓] vendor laundering
[✓] drop transfer to avoid RMT detection

timestamped, screenshoted, and reported

manard
06-03-2015, 05:37 PM
Sorry I asked. >_> thanks for the help

Swish
06-03-2015, 05:47 PM
Enjoy a warmer reception on red OP, if you need a plat transfer there let me know...happy to help.

Lady Julae
06-05-2015, 11:03 AM
Enjoy a warmer reception on red OP, if you need a plat transfer there let me know...happy to help.

Wait you mean the server where if you get ganked on the way to the bank, they take all your coin?

fiveeauxfour
06-05-2015, 11:05 AM
Only if you're tameth

Swish
06-05-2015, 11:05 AM
Wait you mean the server where if you get ganked on the way to the bank, they take all your coin?

The server where you carry gems around in the highly unlikely event of that happening.

How many city banks do you know that don't have a vendor about 5 seconds away at most?

Lady Julae
06-05-2015, 01:21 PM
The server where you carry gems around in the highly unlikely event of that happening.

If it's highly unlikely, then why the need to buy gems? I mean do you have an unspoken rule that you can't camp the gem vendors or banks?

How many city banks do you know that don't have a vendor about 5 seconds away at most?

If you want gems specifically? Especially if you are a noob and don't know your way around? I'd say all of them [gem vendors]?

Saludeen
06-05-2015, 03:29 PM
Buy 2x sapphires or peridots then drop transfer if you cant find anyone. They resell for almost the same amount. Or just find a high level at FP bank.

Swish
06-05-2015, 03:50 PM
If it's highly unlikely, then why the need to buy gems? I mean do you have an unspoken rule that you can't camp the gem vendors or banks?

If you want gems specifically? Especially if you are a noob and don't know your way around? I'd say all of them [gem vendors]?

If you want to play with your tinfoil hat attached - get gems at every opportunity. If you know you're likely to at least give a good showing when pvp starts, you probably won't care.

For the rest of us, its a judgement call in the middle of that...of where/when we are. Where do I find a gem vendor when I'm hunting in CoM and looting all that gold? Nowhere.

What I'm seeing from you is...

1. You lose coins when you die? That's a bad thing.
2. I have to buy gems to stop losing my coins? That's also bad thing.

You don't lose XP when you die, you don't lose items when you die. If you didn't lose coins when you die either... pvp wouldn't feel at all threatening, would it?

Remember this is EQ, it's a hardcore game where death is meant to be a punishment - corpse run, loss of XP, and the case of a pvp death... loss of any coin you were holding (nothing else).

How about 1 item loot, coin loot + loss of XP? Would you cope?