PDA

View Full Version : Best place to PL a cleric with a druid?

DeadlyReza
06-07-2015, 08:56 PM
So my mate started playing p99 with me and we got him to lvl 20 pretty quick with Lguk grinding right near the Ugly zone line, but I'm just wondering if anyone can recommend a good method to get the levels going faster? I'm not a seasoned PLer but I am planar geared and I have a decent mana pool, just want to get him to level up so he can group with me!

nothsa
06-07-2015, 09:02 PM
sol a is decent to at off times up near the captain area, to like 30 then FV along the ledge since there is soo many mobs there to like 40.

SCB
06-07-2015, 09:04 PM
Anywhere mobs don't run (ie undead mobs). He can spam heals on himself while thorns do work. Just male sure he does at least 1 damage.

Gukbottom and Kaesora can be great PLing spots depending on time of day, will get ya 40+ easily.

Swish
06-07-2015, 10:11 PM
It should be obvious, and most people respect it for more reasons other than "there's not enough to kill"... but stay out of Kurn's Tower, Unrest, Mistmoore, and other popular XPing zones to do the PLing.

What level is he at the moment?

Is there a case for rounding up mobs in somewhere like North Karana for the early 20s?

zanderklocke
06-07-2015, 10:21 PM
Kedge. See Daldaen's posts.

Swish
06-07-2015, 10:26 PM
Betting they don't both have fishbone earrings or other worn EB items. Need those really in case of dispels.

Daldaen's advice is often full of holes, I've had to clear up a few ambiguous posts in the caster/melee/etc forums lately.

DeadlyReza
06-08-2015, 01:57 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys, yeah I will try to stay away from popular xp area unless it's totally off peak, and even then sometimes I offer to let people group with us or we move along if they aren't ok with it.

Sol a isn't a bad idea.

Thanks for the info!

Clark
06-08-2015, 02:19 AM
Najena or Sola.

Wouldn't suggest Najena if you aren't familiar with entire zone layout though; you gotta know where all the best mobs are for it to be amazing xp.