PDA

View Full Version : Not sure exactly where to post this. A question about Paineel.

thefloydian
10-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Hi, I just started playing on the server today and decided to make an erudite necro. I've never played an erudite or even been to paineel, so I'm having a hard time getting out :o. I finally figured out how to get the key and click on the rock, but nothing happens. Am I doing something wrong here? i thought it was supposed to activate an elevator or something.

Thanks for any help you can proivde.

maestrom
10-21-2010, 05:45 PM
hold the key on your mouse when you click the rock

thefloydian
10-21-2010, 05:53 PM
someone just told me to click it really fast a bunch of times and that worked. thanks.

Ingrum
10-21-2010, 06:55 PM
someone just told me to click it really fast a bunch of times and that worked. thanks.

Lol, if it won't open... force it open!

hrafn
10-22-2010, 04:38 AM
it only takes 3 clicks to get it to lower.

RKromwell
10-22-2010, 05:07 AM
Just don't freak out, it won't crush you...

bufferofnewbies
10-22-2010, 07:53 AM
The people who say 'click it alot' are just not listening to the sounds the lift makes. The same thing goes with the lifts in Kelethin. 3 clicks is all you need. Just don't spam them: listen for the sound of the lift, so you know the cycle is complete before you click again.

Messianic
10-22-2010, 07:56 AM
The people who say 'click it alot' are just not listening to the sounds the lift makes. The same thing goes with the lifts in Kelethin. 3 clicks is all you need. Just don't spam them: listen for the sound of the lift, so you know the cycle is complete before you click again.

What, you don't click things obsessively until they work?