PDA

View Full Version : New Troll SK + Shammy duo- 2 hander choice?

Ashur
06-08-2015, 12:59 PM
Being pretty new to the server my brother and I have leveled various characters up to levels 7-10 trying them out. We have finally settled on an SK/ Shaman duo. Probably will save for a good SK weapon, maybe some banded and 4/45 rings as my main priorities for the sk. I saved for him, the Shaman some 4/45 rings, a few pieces of banded and a decent 1hb already.

I really want to wield a 2 hander, even if its not as good until level 20. Whats something under 100pp I can grab that is commonly available in EC auctions?

thanks

Swish
06-08-2015, 01:10 PM
Nathsar Greatsword (http://wiki.project1999.com/Nathsar_Greatsword)? Something like that? Cheap to the point where people just want rid of it.

Low delay which will suit you at low levels particularly to help skill up :)

Ashur
06-09-2015, 08:34 AM
I picked up a Nathsar Greatsword like you mentioned last night and loving it. At level 1, already hitting like a truck. 20 damage swing, take that large rat.

Roguejm11
06-09-2015, 08:37 AM
Ya Nathsar is the best you can get that cheap. Look for the Soul Binder or Deathbringers Rod to replace it with though once you hit 20. Because those 2 hit WAY harder, both I think run about 500pp.

Brut
06-09-2015, 01:58 PM
Deathbringer's Rod and Rod of Lamentation are dirt cheap and pretty good stuff. Skyfire Sword is crazy good 1hander for the price tag.

Generally methinks 1hander + shield is the way to go for SKs, you're not gonna be doing too much dps to begin with, and pretty sure p99 still lacks the juicy 2hander dmg bonus that makes using them worth it.

Aim for a Mace of the Shadowed Soul + whatever Clay Guardian Shield you can afford, pretty much.

Swish
06-09-2015, 02:26 PM
Khyldorn the Blood Drinker (http://wiki.project1999.com/Khyldorn_the_Blood_Drinker) from Sky is pretty good, but you have to be in a guild that does Sky, and have to keep going to Sky til you get it.

By then you probably want to play a different game :D

Ashur
06-11-2015, 01:28 PM
I think Clay Guardian Shield and Sword of Skyfire will be my next purchases after I find some Large Banded armor then, Mace of the Shadowed Soul, down the road when funds are available.

Thanks for all the feedback everyone. Gives me something to think about and work for now.