PDA

View Full Version : A follow-up to my early thread

Cfullard
06-08-2015, 07:28 PM
http://strawpoll.me/4580563

So I have a guild that is called Ministry of Hate, if you've been in Nektulos, Neriak, Freeport or East Commonlands you've probably seen my character preaching. The thing is, i'm really interested in turning this into a RP-PvP guild that is flagged red and plays as an evil character only guild. It of course would have a few restrictions on it and i'll list those below.

1. Your character must be either A: Teir'dal or B: A follower of an evil god. A quick list of those gods will be below.

BERTOXXULOUS | The Plaguebringer
CAZIC-THULE | The Faceless
INNORUUK | The Prince of Hate
TERRIS-THULE | The Dream Scorcher
RALLOS ZEK | The Warlord

2. You must understand that this guild will be following a PvP nature. People will flag for PvP just to gank you sometimes but there is an easy out if you want to unflag. Head to Qeynos, speak to the priest of order and boom you're unflagged.

3. I chose to put this on Blue instead of Red because if you're like me the idea of PvP interests you but you're already ON blue99 and well set on this server. PvP lite will allow you as a player to chose to play in a PvP guild and continue to enjoy your main server if you don't want to play. I for one am waiting on a team-pvp server but for now, Ministry will do just fine for me.

There are restrictions to flagging for PvP and they are pretty painful. Once you flag, you can go back but it's a long trip to turn the flag off (Qeynos). You can't be buffed by other players, nor can they heal you or help you through group buffs. Flagging for PvP on this server means you are full range PvP flagged. Anyone, be they 1 - 60 can kill you without a thought if you're flagged however you can do the same to them. Flagging for PvP is not something to take lightly, so consider it before you do it. You CAN group with other players while PvP flagged, just they can't heal or help you at all if you get in trouble other then standard group getting aggro off your character.

Ministry of Hate is your standard fanatical Teir'dal follower of Innoruuk group who generally hate the races of the Light. As a follower in Ministry, you may follow whatever god you choose however you must give deference to the Teir'dal and Innoruuk. Think of it like a Dark Elf (TSR- ForgottenRealms / D&D) based group. They hated everyone else but they used the other races simply to gain strength and curry favor with Lolth, the spider queen. So while you may be an ogre, you work for the Teir'dal to give them your support and crush the lesser races underfoot.

So that's it, if you have questions i'm in game most of the time but give your answer above, let me know your thoughts.

Thanks for reading, i'll throw more out when it comes.

dealicious
06-08-2015, 07:56 PM
I already tried in the past to make a PVP Guild on Blue and the gm didnt let me... we weren't big but yet the gm changed all our PVP flag to NON PVP.

Cfullard
06-08-2015, 08:05 PM
I don't see why he would force you to drop the flag. PvP flagging is a choice, not a requirement. People know good and well what they're getting into when they choose to flag themselves for PvP so... maybe there something I am not aware of? Some hidden clause?

username17
06-09-2015, 12:21 AM
I've tried a RP Guild before (Officer/Webmaster in Harbingers of Thule) but it didn't gain much traction. It seemed like 90% of our membership were Iksar alts no one played. Good luck though.