PDA

View Full Version : Lava Elemental?

iruinedyourday
06-09-2015, 07:29 AM
This mob has been elusive to me since 1999 and I have had enough. So FINALY went through that maze, and almost made it to the Lava Elemental.. Everytime i get lost and frustrated and leave, or just plane forget what im doing cus i get hypnotised looking at gnomes.. last time I made it to the crazy fighting pit and coudnt figure out the wierd logic of the stupid locked door and fiddled with it for an hour before doing something stupid and dying or something or just leaving.. this time Im my closest yet on my quest to find this baffing mysterious creature. I made it finaly to the long hallway without getting to distracted from the gnomes who are nice to me on this lizard character that I am playing. which almost got me distracted and then BAM I would go to sleep, still having never found the elemental. But even though I have mastered that distraction I am stuck.

There is a drawbridge and god damnit I cant figure out how to get through it or past it or around it cus this zone is a god damned nightmare! (but it is so classic it is the best thing ever) but god damn how do I get to this elusive craeture?! WHAT do i do?

Tell me does he have some wierd spawn rule as well, he is so mysterious.

im so frustrated and defeated by sola i have to speak in broken english and its way to late in the morning to be playing everq.

but this mob? tell me its secrets.. I know it is majestic.

Clark
06-09-2015, 08:02 AM
I can't stand that area in sola. Not sure either man.

yaaaflow
06-09-2015, 08:05 AM
Source your quotes pls

Sebekkha
06-09-2015, 09:48 AM
Hug the left wall there is a secret room just before the drawbridge with a button to drop :) when fighting the elemental be sure to pull it out of the room so when it flees at low health it doesnt jump in the lava. It will just vanish off the face of norrath then return about 20mins later WITH the whole of norrath gunning for your anus!

Have fun!

Erati
06-09-2015, 09:52 AM
but this mob? tell me its secrets.. I know it is majestic.

theres a secret lever behind a false wall that lowers a bridge

u go to the second floor on gnome fort n run to a pathway that deadends to an overlooking lava river

the invis wall n lever for bridge is right near there hug the wall thats on the same side as the door to the top of the gnome fort

once u cross this bridge u head tru 2 doors then start hugging the center walls its a circle w 4 more invis walls

once u find one u kno ur in right spot with s big pillar of lava in the center with adjacent pillars all around with gnomes standing at each one

the ph for lava ele is the only gnome that roams around the center of this room always a MB model.

iruinedyourday
06-09-2015, 03:43 PM
I love you guys thank you!

Jimjam
06-09-2015, 04:46 PM
I was fighting Lava Elemental and it jumped down the lava tube to run away.

I OOCed I had it engaged and was waiting for it to path back so I could kill it, but of course some greedy greedy finished it off and waited for the corpse timer to open up so they could take the loot. I petitioned, and as it turned out it didn't drop the necklace and was asked if I wanted to pursue the case further... Obviously whoever did this valued pixels very highly so I decided not to push the case as I imagined a ban would be upsetting to them.

I had a similar incident in Guk with the Ancient Croc outswimming me then being sniped. I didn't even petition that one as I didn't care about the items, I had just saw it conned xp and figured why not.