PDA

View Full Version : WTB PC on VP Key MQ

Nightbear
06-09-2015, 10:30 AM
Curious on the price of a Key MQ. Or however much the separate parts usually run. Post here/PM what you've paid/seen or are selling it for.

Speedi
06-09-2015, 11:09 PM
I would say around 30k (minus tooth)

If you bought them separate:

PS - no more than 15k
RS - 7-8k
Verix - 4-5k

Other parts are a lot easier to obtain, and don't require a ton of time invested. Just find out the ToD on the Marauder, and AJ. Pick up a couple ground spawns, and a couple run here run there turn ins and you done.

Tankdan
06-09-2015, 11:37 PM
I've sold about a dozen VP keys ranging from 40-55k without tooth. Tooth is an additional 50k+ but rarely sold. Lowest I've seen the 3 medallions go for was 30k one time. Buying individual pieces is much cheaper now than it was in 2014 and would be cheaper than buying the set.

It's worth mentioning that you do not buy/sell the 3 completed medallions, you complete Obulus/Kylong medallions, then have the buyer pick up ground spawn in Swamp and MQ that Jarsath so he owns 1 of the 3. Because If you complete all 3 medallions, the buyer would have to own the Trak Tooth on that character they're buying it for instead of having a guildy turn it in - and its virtually impossible since people simply dont loot Trak Tooth with 0/9 medallions complete. So anyone looking to sell VP keys should never complete all 3 on their own because it becomes almost impossible to sell.