PDA

View Full Version : WTS <Tank For Hire>

Shinko
06-10-2015, 01:42 PM
<Tank For Hire> need something tanked?

pst Imba

Daldaen
06-10-2015, 01:47 PM
This is a tempting service, however I need some credentials.

Short Answers:
Level, Class
Unbuffed HP, AC, STA, DEX

Yes/No
Do you have a Midnight Mallet?
Do you have Wooly Spider Silk Nets? (How Many?)
Do you have Puppet Strings
Do you have means of teleporting yourself (WC Cap/OT Hammer)?

Essay Questions
1. Do you understand how the Taunt Skill functions on P99? If yes, write a short essay and provide an example of its functionality.
2. Do you understand how a Rooted mob assesses targets to attack? If yes, write a short essay and provide an example of how this mob would choose it's target.

Once I receive these responses I will be more keen on providing an offer for your services.

Thank you.

Nightbear
06-10-2015, 02:00 PM
Essay Questions
1. Do you understand how the Taunt Skill functions on P99? If yes, write a short essay and provide an example of its functionality.
2. Do you understand how a Rooted mob assesses targets to attack? If yes, write a short essay and provide an example of how this mob would choose it's target.

lol

portbitch69
06-10-2015, 03:24 PM
just post a wiki magelo to answer all that lol

nhdjoseywales
06-10-2015, 03:25 PM

Short Answers:
Level, Class

Yes/No

Essay Questions

Once I receive these responses I will be more keen on providing an offer for your services.

Thank you.

Im new here but Dal is rapidly becoming my favorite poster

Itap
06-10-2015, 03:49 PM

Short Answers:
Level, Class

Yes/No

Essay Questions

Thank you.

Classic Dald post, I love it

Shinko
06-10-2015, 04:12 PM
Level
60, Class Ogre Warrior

I don't come Unbuffed

http://i.imgur.com/QMSQuki.jpg

can swap for more HP/AC

Yes/No
Do you have a Midnight Mallet? yes
Do you have Wooly Spider Silk Nets? (How Many?) 10
Do you have Puppet Strings yes
Do you have means of teleporting yourself (WC Cap/OT Hammer)? both

Essay Questions

Taunt Skill

Move to Top of Hate List
Conditions:
A. Not already at top of hate list
B. Targeted mob is not at 20% hp or below
C. Mob's level is less than your level

If conditions A, B, and C above are all met, then there is a probability that you will move directly to the top of the hate list. This probability increases depending on the level difference between you and the mob.

<Essay Generator> rooted mobs hit closest person </Essay Generator>

zanderklocke
06-10-2015, 04:13 PM
What is your policy on items that drop such as the Cazic Quill from the General while tanking?

Shinko
06-10-2015, 04:14 PM
I get hire for the job, regardless of loot

Erati
06-10-2015, 04:19 PM
Are there any Groupons avail for this that involve a cleric or shaman partner with you?

Shinko
06-10-2015, 04:22 PM
Yes, i have friends, but higher rates

Ella`Ella
06-10-2015, 04:28 PM
As his agent, I get 35% of fee upfront.

Shinko
06-10-2015, 04:31 PM
Ella' Ella is my cleric friend

Littlestgnome
06-10-2015, 05:13 PM
I have a rash on my left inner thigh. Can you tank it?

Daldaen
06-10-2015, 05:15 PM
Level
60, Class Ogre Warrior

I don't come Unbuffed

http://i.imgur.com/QMSQuki.jpg

can swap for more HP/AC

Yes/No
Do you have a Midnight Mallet? yes
Do you have Wooly Spider Silk Nets? (How Many?) 10
Do you have Puppet Strings yes
Do you have means of teleporting yourself (WC Cap/OT Hammer)? both

Essay Questions

Taunt Skill

Move to Top of Hate List
Conditions:
A. Not already at top of hate list
B. Targeted mob is not at 20% hp or below
C. Mob's level is less than your level

If conditions A, B, and C above are all met, then there is a probability that you will move directly to the top of the hate list. This probability increases depending on the level difference between you and the mob.

<Essay Generator> rooted mobs hit closest person </Essay Generator>

Impressive Resume.

The screenshot indicates 233 HP/5300. I'm concerned if you always live so close to the edge. I am unsure that I wish to hire a tank who lives life so dangerously. What sort of rebates are offered in the event of untimely death due to this adrenaline filled play style?

I'm also concerned the screenshot involves Avatar stat padding. I'm going to need some references to contact as to the trustworthiness of the information you have provided.

Can I contact former leader and friend, Chest? Or perhaps Unbrella, as part of the vetting process? Feel free to include up to three other references and your relation to/duration of said relationship.

Thanks again. I look forward to renting a tank.

nuuki
06-10-2015, 05:18 PM
My goodness this thread is so entertaining.

Xerxes
06-10-2015, 07:21 PM
warning: he spins mobs on enrage and likes to charm pets w his puppet strings...also always quick to fire wc cap when situation looks grim...A+ tank otherwise would buy again

Shinko
06-10-2015, 09:53 PM
Impressive Resume.

The screenshot indicates 233 HP/5300. I'm concerned if you always live so close to the edge. I am unsure that I wish to hire a tank who lives life so dangerously. What sort of rebates are offered in the event of untimely death due to this adrenaline filled play style?

I'm also concerned the screenshot involves Avatar stat padding. I'm going to need some references to contact as to the trustworthiness of the information you have provided.

Can I contact former leader and friend, Chest? Or perhaps Unbrella, as part of the vetting process? Feel free to include up to three other references and your relation to/duration of said relationship.

Thanks again. I look forward to renting a tank.

that was me running from Zone in VP with out invis to Zone out (nex pad) then to Burning Wood Zoneline.. Xerxes and Unbrella Said i could not do it

Xerxes
06-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Sow and server tick baddie

Erati
06-10-2015, 09:59 PM
that was me running from Zone in VP with out invis to Zone out (nex pad) then to Burning Wood Zoneline.. Xerxes and Unbrella Said i could not do it

I can make you one hell of a commercial if you have this run fraps'd

pls email to me and I will do this for 11% of your business

Shinko
06-10-2015, 11:41 PM
might have to re do this then

Ella`Ella
06-10-2015, 11:56 PM
might have to re do this then

Double or nothing...

Susvain2
06-11-2015, 12:32 AM
With or without Hoshkar + Silverwing up?

Shinko
06-11-2015, 09:46 AM
with out