PDA

View Full Version : WTT Languages

ezri
06-12-2015, 12:26 PM
Back during the Kunark era my EQ guild and I used to train up our language skills but since coming to P99, it seems that no body bothers.
So if you're one of the rare people and you'd also like the opportunity to get a few or all languages skilled up, give me a shout in game.

Thanks.

dafier
06-12-2015, 12:38 PM
Ezri your char name in game?

zanderklocke
06-12-2015, 01:21 PM
I have all languages maxed and can max yours.

I'm not on too often but perhaps we could do a session this Saturday morning CST.

Exalt
06-12-2015, 02:29 PM
I have every language maxed as well. Shoot Exalt a tell ingame and we can party.

zanderklocke
06-12-2015, 02:31 PM
I have every language maxed as well. Shoot Exalt a tell ingame and we can party.

We could probably both spam languages to her for an hour to 2 hours and get her maxed with more or less all of them if we're both in party with her.

Exalt
06-12-2015, 02:41 PM
We could probably both spam languages to her for an hour to 2 hours and get her maxed with more or less all of them if we're both in party with her.

I'm down Zanderr! PARTTTTYYYYY

ezri
06-12-2015, 06:47 PM
Inyahin is my toon name; my sig should have given it away :)

Sad news is, my toon is only lv32, so I don't have Languages like Eldar Dragon yet... ye olde dragons, so pretty but muchly aggressive.

You get skill points from talking the language too right? so long as you start with one point?

Baler
06-12-2015, 08:26 PM
I'm interested in maxing the languages for a character. It adds an awesome RP element to the game! Let me know if there is an entry fee or something. I can certainly be on this Saturday morning cst.
The character is an Erudite and I already know a little elvish! :)
IGN: Baler

zanderklocke
06-12-2015, 09:26 PM
I'd do it for free. No big deal.

You don't get skill points by talking the languages, only having someone talk them to you. The rule is that anyone can you level you up to +1 skill above their skill level with languages. So if I had 180 in a language, I could take you to 181. The language skill ups do not show up until you zone. Then you could take me to 182, and so forth. It makes a lot more sense to just more or less max a language at the trainer and then share it with other people. Much more efficient than constantly zoning back and forth.