PDA

View Full Version : Making time to play?

Mycota648
06-12-2015, 01:30 PM
How do you guys find time to play?

I am 30, started playing EQ in my teens when time was abundant. Im sure this is the same case as many of you. Loved the game and even then 12+ hour gaming sessions felt too short. But now my time is limited to a few hours a month.

I work 5-6 days a week 11-12 hours a day. Generally by the time I make dinner and clean up there isnt really time to do anything else. Plus my anti-gaming girlfriend hates when I play and she works less than me so its rare that I have any time alone at home to play a game or something.

I have a BA in Biology which i have discovered is basically useless only landing me the crappy paying lab tech job I have now.

What kind of jobs do you guys have that would allow you to play at work? I know a few IT people that play games at work but that isnt really my field.

What time management methods do you all use to make time to play?

It may sound pathetic that I am trying to figure out a way to get this game back in my life more but it really makes me happy.

luckynclover
06-12-2015, 01:36 PM
they have time because they are kneckbearding poopsockers....and that is the honest truth

Connecticut
06-12-2015, 01:43 PM
I work 5-6 days a week 11-12 hours a day.
This is your limiting factor. Find a better job.

You should also stop communicating with friends and family.
Once you get those time wasters off your hands, working 9am-5pm still lets you play from 5:15pm-2am+ before you need to head to sleep and get up for work.

Bill Tetley
06-12-2015, 01:47 PM
sacrifice sleep for playtime + dump your lame girlfriend.

Ele
06-12-2015, 01:55 PM
Jobs? What is jobs?

mystang89
06-12-2015, 02:29 PM
I normally play a few hours at night before I go to bed. Then I go to sleep and play a bit more in my dreams. I then wake up, start working and play while I'm daydreaming. Find some time to eat in between and then before I go to sleep at night I finally log on to play :)

myriverse
06-12-2015, 02:31 PM
I was 29 when EQ came out, and I still managed to play about 5 hours per night... and "raise" a kid. Never worked more than 40 per week though. That's your main hurdle, right there.

Unless you want to ditch the girlfriend... which I'm sure you don't want.

Tann
06-12-2015, 02:38 PM
Play at work like I do, problem solved! Just note you can't group or raid or even solo farm a cash camp cause you'll be semi afk the whole time!

Wife + newborn and 50hr/week here, poopie diapers > socks

Sorkail
06-12-2015, 02:48 PM
if only i could install titanium on work computer....

Pinolian
06-12-2015, 02:51 PM
buy a laptop and play eq, right beside your GF as she tries to make you watch her crappy TV programs..
Great show honey!
*kill merbs*

Tenlaar
06-12-2015, 02:53 PM
Keep the job, find a girlfriend who isn't a terrible person that doesn't allow you to have a hobby that you enjoy or find a pair of testicles and tell her that you will play whether she likes it or not.

You just gained at least a few hours to play a few nights a week.

Troxx
06-12-2015, 03:06 PM
find a girlfriend who isn't a terrible person that doesn't allow you to have a hobby that you enjoy or find a pair of testicles and tell her that you will play whether she likes it or not.

Talk about f'd up priorities ...

girlfriend/wife/kids/life/travel/family .... all of these things most of the humans on this planet would agree are more important than internet gaming. Don't get me wrong, it's important to have time for your hobbies ... but with an attitude like that he might find himself without anyone to share his life with. I've been 'that guy' in the past, and it almost killed my marriage.

To answer the OP's question (at least my opinion):

-work to find a job more accommodating to what you want in life that is within your scope of possibilities
-have an honest talk with your girlfriend about how much you would like to play and ask for her thoughts on what about your playing bothers her so much. If you're working as many hours as you say you are, I'd bet the real reason it bothers her is that you don't have much time away from work to begin with - and you're wanting to choose a video game over her (at least that's the way it is/was for my wife).

At some point you'll have to make choices based on what's important to you. If getting a chance to spend time on your hobby is really important, you might have to give up hours ($$) or a specific job opportunity ... or give up the girlfriend. I bet if you really sit down and talk with your girlfriend you may find yourself with a bit more time on your hands to play, but with the number of hours you're working a week ... that's still not going to leave much time in your schedule unless you flat out ignore her for the most part.

PS: Depending on the type of job you have, playing video games at work is an excellent way to not only get fired but also ruin future employment opportunities. If you work by appointments or are just hanging out on standby to take care of work as it comes up ... it might be possible. If you have a cool boss and the situation is right, it's possible. If you're working an hourly job where there's more or less always something productive you should or could be doing ... hell I'd not only fire an employee working for me who I caught playing video games when I was paying him/her to work ... but I'd also let future employers know when they inevitably called me to check on that persons work history.

I have played everquest from work before, but only in down time. If I'm on call and there's nobody/nothing to take care of, might kill a mob or 3. Grouping, raiding, or anything with any type of a time commitment isn't really possible. Something like the 6-minute bard diet to get a quick kill while afk 99% of the time is ideal - just a way to move the xp bar. Otherwise it's work when I'm at work, and not-work when I'm elsewhere.

Champion_Standing
06-12-2015, 03:13 PM
You work too damn much.

Pinolian
06-12-2015, 03:20 PM
Troxx is right of course. I have wife, kids, a career, responsibilities..
I make time for my hobby by playing after the wife is settled in and ready to go to sleep around 10 pm. I lose sleep because I go to bed at 1 am and get up for work at 7.. instead of like a normal person going to bed at 11 or so and waking up at 7.

I also get up absurdly early on Saturdays and Sundays and play, while the wife and kids sleep in.
oh and I nerd out on my lunch hour at work, grabbing a slice of EQ in my company's break room on my laptop..

I make the time for my hobby.

After rereading this post, I might need help LOL

Ele
06-12-2015, 03:22 PM
if only i could install titanium on work computer....

Can you use a flash drive? Copy your home install onto flash drive and make a new shortcut for what ever drive letter gets assigned to the flash drive.

Or get a laptop and tether off your cell phone.

Troxx
06-12-2015, 03:24 PM
Or get a laptop and tether off your cell phone.

^ and when I do get a chance ... that's how I do it.

Ele
06-12-2015, 03:29 PM
... hell I'd not only fire an employee working for me who I caught playing video games when I was paying him/her to work ... but I'd also let future employers know when they inevitably called me to check on that persons work history.

May want to check up on your state's labor laws before doing that. Some states only allow employers to confirm if the employee was actually employed there during the relevant time period. Additional comment could get you in hot water.

Sorn
06-12-2015, 03:32 PM
Keep the job, find a girlfriend who isn't a terrible person that doesn't allow you to have a hobby that you enjoy or find a pair of testicles and tell her that you will play whether she likes it or not.

You just gained at least a few hours to play a few nights a week.

I always wonder why there are so many posts around here that treat girlfriends/wives so dismissively or refer to them like they're just obstacles. It makes me sad. I hope when I find someone to be with, we'll actually like each other and want to spend time together. Then again, I guess that would be a real relationship and not a side hobby for when there's downtime in P99. :P

Troxx
06-12-2015, 03:37 PM
May want to check up on your state's labor laws before doing that. Some states only allow employers to confirm if the employee was actually employed there during the relevant time period. Additional comment could get you in hot water.

I'm aware ;)

In other states productivity, conduct, etc are all potential topics of conversation. If somone is paying you x number of $ an hour to do a job ... and you're accepting that hourly wage while playing video games in lieu of doing the job you're being paid to do ...

Gotta be careful ...

sirelothar
06-12-2015, 03:39 PM
Pretty simple honestly. I have a 9 to 5 and when I get home I work out for an hour then log on and get 2-3 hours of play time a night. I don't have a family to worry about.

Troy
06-12-2015, 03:43 PM
I always wonder why there are so many posts around here that treat girlfriends/wives so dismissively or refer to them like they're just obstacles. It makes me sad. I hope when I find someone to be with, we'll actually like each other and want to spend time together. Then again, I guess that would be a real relationship and not a side hobby for when there's downtime in P99. :P

In the context of "making time to play" relationships ARE obstacles.

I logged in for the first time in a long time this week because it's impossible to make time to really play if you also have other hobbies. EQ requires the same dedication as a part time job (or a full time job for many players).

The only real solution is to play a solo class at a safe camp that no one else wants, so you can log in at will and do something useful without impacting anyone else. I've been trying that with a mage, though it turns out that they nerfed the hell out of mages since I last played so you probably want a wizard/warrior or something. Melee/nuke mob to death, sit down and hide, go back to doing something else while regenerating.

Tenlaar
06-12-2015, 03:46 PM
I always wonder why there are so many posts around here that treat girlfriends/wives so dismissively or refer to them like they're just obstacles. It makes me sad.

Yeah, no. If you can't play EQ for a few hours here and there during the week because your significant other doesn't like it (AKA doesn't allow it), your significant other sucks and is a bad person to be in a relationship with.

Tann
06-12-2015, 03:58 PM
Yeah, no. If you can't play EQ for a few hours here and there during the week because your significant other doesn't like it (AKA doesn't allow it), your significant other sucks and is a bad person to be in a relationship with.

Yeah, no. Ignoring wife/gf/kids for pixels a few hours a week if they're not OK with it doesn't a good person make.

Mycota648
06-12-2015, 04:16 PM
Talk about f'd up priorities ...

girlfriend/wife/kids/life/travel/family .... all of these things most of the humans on this planet would agree are more important than internet gaming. Don't get me wrong, it's important to have time for your hobbies ... but with an attitude like that he might find himself without anyone to share his life with. I've been 'that guy' in the past, and it almost killed my marriage.

To answer the OP's question (at least my opinion):

-work to find a job more accommodating to what you want in life that is within your scope of possibilities
-have an honest talk with your girlfriend about how much you would like to play and ask for her thoughts on what about your playing bothers her so much. If you're working as many hours as you say you are, I'd bet the real reason it bothers her is that you don't have much time away from work to begin with - and you're wanting to choose a video game over her (at least that's the way it is/was for my wife).

At some point you'll have to make choices based on what's important to you. If getting a chance to spend time on your hobby is really important, you might have to give up hours ($$) or a specific job opportunity ... or give up the girlfriend. I bet if you really sit down and talk with your girlfriend you may find yourself with a bit more time on your hands to play, but with the number of hours you're working a week ... that's still not going to leave much time in your schedule unless you flat out ignore her for the most part.

PS: Depending on the type of job you have, playing video games at work is an excellent way to not only get fired but also ruin future employment opportunities. If you work by appointments or are just hanging out on standby to take care of work as it comes up ... it might be possible. If you have a cool boss and the situation is right, it's possible. If you're working an hourly job where there's more or less always something productive you should or could be doing ... hell I'd not only fire an employee working for me who I caught playing video games when I was paying him/her to work ... but I'd also let future employers know when they inevitably called me to check on that persons work history.

I have played everquest from work before, but only in down time. If I'm on call and there's nobody/nothing to take care of, might kill a mob or 3. Grouping, raiding, or anything with any type of a time commitment isn't really possible. Something like the 6-minute bard diet to get a quick kill while afk 99% of the time is ideal - just a way to move the xp bar. Otherwise it's work when I'm at work, and not-work when I'm elsewhere.

Troxx thanks for your post! It sounds like you have been in a similar situation as me. I do care for my girlfriend more than a game. I really do think my job is burning me out with the long hours and no time to myself.

I could bring a laptop here and play during down time (probably a few hours a day) except in the lab I get no phone reception, so no teather, and cannot use the companies network. Putting the game on a flash drive is a option i had not thought of. WIll this bypass needing admin rights? I would not get in trouble for playing but I wouldnt be able to group or anything because clients come in at random times and then I have to run the samples they bring. So i dont know if that would be worth it.

I have been looking into getting a new job however i live in a small town with little to offer and cant move for another year while i wait for my girlfriend to graduate college too.

I dont know lol..... I just wanted to hear some ideas or methods you guys have employed to get in a little more play time without disrupting RL responsibilities and relationships.

Thanks everyone! :)

Hinthek
06-12-2015, 04:28 PM
Im one of those IT guys you speak of...

Work from home. Work on one laptop, game on the other. Its good for soloing but any grouping is out, that is if youre honestly working at the same time.

Past that, i can fire it up at night after the kids go to bed, and play while the mrs and i watch tv. Its a minor faction hit, so you gotta balance it out. Any reasonable gal should be ok with ya gaming every now and again. Its much better than going out boozing it up with the fellas(in their eyes anyways, heh).

Troy
06-12-2015, 04:32 PM
It is also sometimes "easier" to be unavailable for hours at a time if you actually leave the house rather than sit at your computer at home. When I was playing more I would occasionally just take my laptop to a coffee shop or something for a few hours and play that way with no interruptions. Drop by the grocery store on your way home and call her to see if she needs anything there or do some other errand that needs done.

Mycota648
06-12-2015, 04:33 PM

My girlfriend isnt a bad person. She just gets upset when I play video games because I literally zone everything else out. She will talk to me and I wont even hear her. So essentially she feels like I am ignoring her, and in reality I am.

I think a major issue is that I work way more than her. She gets a few hours on each side of my shifts to herself. When I leave in the morning she is there and when I get home at night she is there. Not that this upsets me, i love being around her. I just dont think she realizes how much a hour or two to yourself can really help you have fun, destress, etc... She probably has never thought that I never get that. I will probably have a talk with her about this.

Fame
06-12-2015, 04:41 PM
Tell your girlfriend you have been living a lie to impress her.

Itap
06-12-2015, 04:42 PM
I work a rotating schedule, 24 on 48 off. Obviously I find plenty of time to EQ, as well as other things. Try using your degree to get you a hospital job, they usually work 3 12 hour shifts a week

Itap
06-12-2015, 04:44 PM
Sometimes I float to a station where this one guy brings his laptop and plays WoW :gross

loramin
06-12-2015, 04:50 PM
My girlfriend isnt a bad person. She just gets upset when I play video games because I literally zone everything else out. She will talk to me and I wont even hear her. So essentially she feels like I am ignoring her, and in reality I am.

I think a major issue is that I work way more than her. She gets a few hours on each side of my shifts to herself. When I leave in the morning she is there and when I get home at night she is there. Not that this upsets me, i love being around her. I just dont think she realizes how much a hour or two to yourself can really help you have fun, destress, etc... She probably has never thought that I never get that. I will probably have a talk with her about this.

I don't care if you like model trains, running marathons, or playing 16-year old elf sims: your girlfriend may not be a bad person, but if she can't give you the time/space to enjoy whatever your hobby is then there's something unhealthy about the relationship.

This was a bit of an issue when my wife and I first started dating, because she (along with many women in our society) sort of thought that co-dependency = healthy relationship. Once she learned/felt secure enough in the fact that we would still spend time together, she relaxed and stopped being offended when I wanted to spend time on my hobbies.

Now it's to the point where unless Game of Thrones is on (or some other show we watch together) I just play EQ without even thinking about her. And likewise she just watches terrible terrible reality TV shows (with headphones, thank god) without worrying about me. So I think talking to your GF is an excellent idea, and hopefully it helps you two get to the kind of relationship my wife and I have.

P.S. And oh yeah, get a new job. I'm actually a programmer at a genetic screening software company, and we have several bio PhDs on staff. Of course they have doctorates, not undergraduate degrees, and a lot of them learned to program on the side, but the point is they're bio people working in a non-lab environment. It's a big world out there, and if you look I strongly suspect you have career options that don't involve crappy pay and excessive hours in a laboratory.

Sorn
06-12-2015, 05:07 PM

If you're in an abusive relationship where the partner is controlling every second of your time, isolating you from your friends, belittling you constantly so you don't think you can do anything, etc, then obviously you have bigger problems than getting more playtime on P99. (If you're in this situation, get help and get out!)

But that kind of goes without saying and it is definitely not the situation most people talk about around here. I just don't think telling someone to dump their partner just to play EQ is good advice. In fact, I would even go so far as to say this is terrible advice. EQ is fun, but it's not worth social isolation IRL.

Of course, the real advice is that work, relationships, and maintaining one's health takes precedence over P99 and if you have no time to play and no way to fix that, then don't play. That's reality. You can only derive extra free time in a tight schedule if you cut into sleeping time (as mentioned by other posters here). Given that lack of sleep is actually extremely dangerous and too many people are sleep-deprived while on the road already, I reeeeally don't think it's a good idea.

Just my 2cp. :P

Edit: I think loramin is right. Talk to your girlfriend, OP, and start looking for a better job! Doing nothing but working for low pay sucks, especially if you don't even like your job.

Feanoir
06-12-2015, 05:10 PM
The posters saying find a new job or dump the lady are just plain absurd. The reality is that once you have a career, a relationship, and a life it's pretty much impossible to play as a hard core raider. If you love or even just plain like your job, you are ahead of most people, and really shouldn't bail to play a video game.

Relationships take effort and if you work 80 hours per week you have to spend most of that precious free time with the lady so that she doesn't feel neglected. I work an average of 80 hours a week. I'm a doctor, and I love it, but an unfortunate consequence of having a great job I love is that I know I will simply not have the time to join a raid guild. After 6 or so years I don't even have a level 50 character yet, but I still enjoy the hell out of this game.

Explain to the girl that you need a few hours a week to yourself and enjoy EQ when time permits. I make time by getting up early on the one or two days off a week, and play until the rest of the house wakes up. The benefit of a super populated server is that great groups are still to be found at 6 AM EST. Explain that it's akin to going out once a week to play poker with the guys, except instead of poker it's a 15 year old video game. She will be cool with it if you don't let it become all you do when you aren't at work- everyone needs some time for their hobbies no matter how hectic life gets. The above advice is pretty solid though, If you can find some awesome couple stuff to do on a day off you can probably score a few extra hours to play eq after you guys get back from a farmers market and yoga class.

If that wall of text is all TL;DR there is time, just not a lot. Enjoy eq at a snail's pace. Expect your grouping pals to out level you. You probably wont get the first AoW kill once velious drops, but you can enjoy this game as a past time while actually enjoying real life.

Lojik
06-12-2015, 05:55 PM
First world problems

Troxx
06-13-2015, 01:34 AM
I just dont think she realizes how much a hour or two to yourself can really help you have fun, destress, etc... She probably has never thought that I never get that. I will probably have a talk with her about this.

Ain't that the truth.

My wife is a stay at home mom now. I work long hours so that she doesn't have to work, and I know for a fact she doesn't really appreciate the above statement at times. Being a home-maker is a 24/7 job, but it's less intense at any given point in time and you have moments during the day to yourself (kids taking naps, oldest at kindergarten etc).

An hour to yourself (or more) on a regular basis is clutch.

Troxx
06-13-2015, 01:39 AM
I'm a doctor, and I love it, but an unfortunate consequence of having a great job I love is that I know I will simply not have the time to join a raid guild.

Specialty?

Pediatrician here :P

My love for video games shows itself in my choice of career heh.

Deadmantis
06-13-2015, 01:44 AM
I have a BA in Biology which i have discovered is basically useless only landing me the crappy paying lab tech job I have now.

If you're in the Philadelphia area the company I work for is currently hiring a lab tech with a pretty sweet schedule. 12 hr shifts, you work 14 days out of the month, and you get 7 days off in a row. Gives you plenty of free time for gaming and keeping the woman happy. Plus the pay is actually pretty good.

https://careers-ashland.icims.com/jobs/5352/laboratory-technician---ashland-inc./job

Rararboker
06-13-2015, 03:18 AM
It is funny when people can't detect satire/sarcasm.

iruinedyourday
06-13-2015, 04:06 AM
Its simple, you gotta cut it all the way https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stn8JKp5zAY

B4EQWASCOOL
06-13-2015, 10:00 AM
I don't care if you like model trains, running marathons, or playing 16-year old elf sims: your girlfriend may not be a bad person, but if she can't give you the time/space to enjoy whatever your hobby is then there's something unhealthy about the relationship.

Your time, my time, us time.

Communication helps.

Champion_Standing
06-13-2015, 10:14 AM
Follow this simple guide and you will have all the time for EQ that you want.

1. Become obese
2. Get diabetes
3. Call off sick a lot with diabetes related issues
4. Get fired
5. Collect unemployment
6. Get more obese
7. Get on disability
8. Play EQ like a pro

waffel
06-13-2015, 10:43 AM
Trust me, those that are able to devote 5+ hours to everquest every night because they don't have a career or a wife/girlfriend are sad.

They wish their job was fulfilling, they wish they had someone they could love and who loved them back.

But they don't. They either don't want to take the steps to have it (lazy) or lie to themselves that playing EverQuest 5 hours+ a day above everything else is what they really want in life. But deep down they know they're depressed. Deep down they wish they were like OP with an actual life.

Malrakh
06-13-2015, 10:53 AM
Now it's to the point where unless Game of Thrones is on (or some other show we watch together) I just play EQ without even thinking about her. And likewise she just watches terrible terrible reality TV shows (with headphones, thank god) without worrying about me. So I think talking to your GF is an excellent idea, and hopefully it helps you two get to the kind of relationship my wife and I have.

So unless GoT is on, you ignore your wife? I'm all for interdependency but, that's not the kind of relationship I want personally.

To the OP: I'm in medical school now and have a wife and 3 kids (ages 5, 3, and 1) and we're trying for a 4th. For me it's about "foreground and background." My family is my dream and ambition so they're in the foreground and get all of my attention. When things are winding down with the family, then I make time for my gaming hobby.

My wife used to abhor gaming. Like she'd get visibly upset if she even saw me playing a game. But a lot of that attitude comes from a lack of understanding rather than codependency. And I'm glad I didn't give her the boot because she has qualities I think no one else on earth has. If she came to me tomorrow and asked sincerely that I stop playing, I'd smash my computer to bits with a sledgehammer.

As others have said, communication is key and some times the best way to communicate is through action. My wife is a triathlete but when we started having kids she pretty much stopped 100%. So I started waking up at 5:30am with the kids so she could run 3 times a week (this was my idea - I pretty much had to dress her and push her out the door). I also went online and signed her up for a sprint triathlon (mini-triathlon). We a got up early and the kids and I played cheer-leaders while my wife competed. I made it 100% about her and her hobby. Slowly she started realizing how important hobbies can be to de-stress and maintain a healthy lifestyle.

I can game now almost every night if I want to with no wife-faction hit. Recently I've felt like we're not really spending a lot of quality time together (I game in my office and the TV she watches TV in the other room). So I straight hulked out one night and moved the couch into my office. She fussed at first (she's ocd when it comes to having the house a certain way) but when I started asking her all of these questions about Ally McBeal she really started enjoying it. I freaking hate Ally McBeal... But my wife loves it...so I'm trying to get into it.

Just like my wife used to hate gaming, but I love it, so maybe one day she'll start asking me more about it :D.

Champion_Standing
06-13-2015, 11:00 AM
Waffel you have some deep insights into the life of a depressed EQ addict. Is it from your work as a young psychologist or are you just speaking from experience?

Sadre Spinegnawer
06-13-2015, 02:45 PM
Trust me, those that are able to devote 5+ hours to everquest every night because they don't have a career or a wife/girlfriend are sad.

They wish their job was fulfilling, they wish they had someone they could love and who loved them back.

But they don't. They either don't want to take the steps to have it (lazy) or lie to themselves that playing EverQuest 5 hours+ a day above everything else is what they really want in life. But deep down they know they're depressed. Deep down they wish they were like OP with an actual life.

I have had many fulfilling relationships. I am wearing a vest made of ears from some of them as I type.

Buellen
06-13-2015, 03:13 PM
first of LIFE always > than EQ

I had a similar problem with my wife about my Hobby time (EQ at the time). She always complained i would spend to much time in everquest (Raiding).

We talked about the issue and figured out how many hours free time I had during the week (not at work) , and how much time i as spending in everquest. IN my situation i was dedicating to much of my free time to my Hobby. We came to a compromise that i feel works great. I get to spend 1 hr or so after work till she get home and I get Saturdays to myself for about 8 hours. I usually get about 1hr to 2hr at night once she goes to bed.

Rest of my free time is now set for our relationship and house work (painting, patching, yard et etc ) IT is very very important to dedicated one night a week to just be all about your Wife/girlfriend and you to be together. IN my case that is Friday night , and Sundays are are for family or other such events.

woodz
06-17-2015, 01:59 AM
As everyone else has said, you just need to have a chat with your girl and kind of drive home how necessary it is for a bit of solo time. It's not a reflection on her, it's just a basic human requirement for most of us.

Between work, playing a heap of sport and various other activities, initially I really struggled to get game time in when the girlfriend moved in. These days I get an hour or so in at night while she watches real housewives of who gives a fuck. It helps that we're in the same room and can still chat - that was a key aspect of me getting back on p99 (the only laptop I have is old as hell and can't run anything remotely modern).

I also chose a class that I knew would solo well as I knew longer stretches of group play would be rare and only occur sporadically on weekends. Hence, the druid. Worst case I just take off anon and do some ports while semi-afk during a weeknight when we're hanging out.

tldr; chat with your girl.

Morgwar
06-18-2015, 11:55 PM
Lol my wife gets pissed after a while if when i come home and i dont play something. It really confuses me sometimes but she plays mmos too so that's probably why.