PDA

View Full Version : Ragefire strangeness - and gratitude

Pan
06-14-2015, 10:59 PM
So we'd been pooping Ragefire for a main cleric for sixteen hours or so.

Members of Taken, Rampage, Asgard, BDA, and others, etc., showed up througout the 'sock and respected the effort.

We wiped because our people there didn't know not to engage the dragon straight way. My bad. I should have explained before being AFK.

We got help from asgard and rampage on the recovery. And help from Taken, Rampage, and Asgard on the kill. Not expecting anything but to help a cleric on his epic. Grats Safehaven.

People randomed/deferred on the loot. It was just incredible. Amazing the goodwill and the help.

I'm astonished and gratified and blown away. Just wow.

THANK YOU!

Omni is in your debt and has your respect. Great people, all. Wow.

Daldaen
06-14-2015, 11:20 PM
Grats on your kill. Was definitely a fun encounter to participate in.

iruinedyourday
06-14-2015, 11:23 PM
you guys are all awesome for being excellent to each other.

Deadmantis
06-14-2015, 11:45 PM
you guys are all awesome for being excellent to each other.

http://i.imgur.com/g3sPLQA.jpg?1

Nocsucow
06-14-2015, 11:48 PM
http://i.imgur.com/g3sPLQA.jpg?1
Yes!!! Love it

Erati
06-14-2015, 11:56 PM
fraps?

diamondfist
06-15-2015, 12:12 AM
It was fun, camping KT starts to get boring after a few spawns of no crown =p

was glade to help!

B4EQWASCOOL
06-15-2015, 01:09 AM
Love the feel good, positive threads! Keep them coming, Norrath!

towbes
06-15-2015, 01:20 AM
Grats! Death to ragefire!

Rooj
06-15-2015, 01:25 AM
This is the way I remember Everquest being.

Riotgirl
06-15-2015, 04:03 AM

This isn't how I remember Guilds handling Ragefire on AyRo (one particular infamous thread on the server forum, in which someone who camped Ragefire for 3 days burst into tears IRL when a bunch of guilds turned up en masse, argued with one another, then immediately engaged as soon as Ragefire spawned), which makes it more remarkable that all of the Guilds involved engaged in thoroughly sporting behaviour over a highly contested spawn.

Yet again, for entirely different reasons, I've almost spilt my sherry.

Clark
06-15-2015, 04:10 AM
So we'd been pooping Ragefire for a main cleric for sixteen hours or so.

Members of Taken, Rampage, Asgard, BDA, and others, etc., showed up througout the 'sock and respected the effort.

We wiped because our people there didn't know not to engage the dragon straight way. My bad. I should have explained before being AFK.

We got help from asgard and rampage on the recovery. And help from Taken, Rampage, and Asgard on the kill. Not expecting anything but to help a cleric on his epic. Grats Safehaven.

People randomed/deferred on the loot. It was just incredible. Amazing the goodwill and the help.

I'm astonished and gratified and blown away. Just wow.

THANK YOU!

Omni is in your debt and has your respect. Great people, all. Wow.

Excellent work to all guilds. Very respectful.

/ran 1000 is the best

Pan
06-15-2015, 05:41 AM
Omni is in your debt and has your respect.

Was a little overwhelmed while typing that. It was meant to read:

Omni is in your debt and you have our respect.

myriverse
06-15-2015, 06:43 AM

topgun1027
06-15-2015, 08:32 AM
This isn't how I remember Guilds handling Ragefire on AyRo (one particular infamous thread on the server forum, in which someone who camped Ragefire for 3 days burst into tears IRL when a bunch of guilds turned up en masse, argued with one another, then immediately engaged as soon as Ragefire spawned), which makes it more remarkable that all of the Guilds involved engaged in thoroughly sporting behaviour over a highly contested spawn.

The people that were involved from the non Omni guilds are common Ragefire killers and understand how much of a pain it is to camp him with competition. So most I'm sure saw a cleric in need of his/her epic and allowed / helped Omni with the kill (as people should respect real cleric epic vrs money maker )even after they wiped twice.. second wipe was just dumb luck.. Magi / 2 Fire giant repops!!

It pays off to be nice to others in the long run. That was cool that Cloki allowed people to roll on the CoF too even though Cloki has roll hacks and brought it home to his guild Lol! Boots/Gloves basically rotted going to clerics though! Fashion quest.

khanable
06-15-2015, 08:45 AM
It's great when people can take a moment to not be dildos to each other. Congrats to your cleric!

bktroost
06-15-2015, 09:14 AM

3 days? Call me when you've waited 4 years for a mage staff, while successfully killing inny.

Gratz P99 on leveling up!

Joyelle
06-15-2015, 12:16 PM
3 days? Call me when you've waited 4 years for a mage staff, while successfully killing inny.

Gratz P99 on leveling up!

Lol that's the same as Taken's luck on Cazic with the slime blood. We feel your pain, bro.

colicab
06-15-2015, 12:37 PM
Grats Safehaven!

-Stanky

joediddy
06-15-2015, 01:56 PM
It was truly amazing to see the care people had. Im very lucky in how things went but I know it is owed to good people so I thank those people 100000x, and my fellow Omniacs of course. 1 kind act bestowed on me will turn into many kind acts shared across this game. Kindness is contagious and it will spread everywhere as we pay it forward. Lets keep this awesome atmosphere going, and nothing but positive vibes will come of it! Thanks again everyone! (Safehaven):D