PDA

View Full Version : The Hole Zone Out

Gelroose
06-15-2015, 10:22 PM
Is there a reason the zone out is to the middle of Paineel instead of the grassy area around The Hole entrance? Sucks having to get someone to activate the elevator in Paineel in order to get out of the zone. Not sure if this is a bug or could be fixed in future.

Thank you.

Tyrrion
06-15-2015, 11:22 PM
That's the way it was, and the way it shall be AFAIK. Don't think its a bug, or that it would be changed unless it was found to be Not Classic.

Lojik
06-15-2015, 11:30 PM
I don't remember this being classic, and theres already a couple bug reports about it. There are issues regarding fixing the teleporter exits and the water zone out

Swish
06-16-2015, 04:44 AM
Could definitely shimmy to get in on live as well...can't do that here :p

Clark
06-16-2015, 05:24 AM
I don't remember this being classic, and theres already a couple bug reports about it. There are issues regarding fixing the teleporter exits and the water zone out

Gelroose
06-16-2015, 08:38 AM

I don't either. I remember zoning out onto the grassy area outside the zone in. I do understand folks without a hole key would get stuck behind the rock. It just sucks getting put in the middle of paineel where you need someone to activate the lift. Oh well, I was just curious if it was a bug or not. Probably not very high importance to Rogean and crew anyways.