PDA

View Full Version : Thinking about starting new...

Malinrol
10-24-2010, 04:59 AM
Im not entirely sure if i just want to dump all the hard work i put into my SK and start all over again, but the Shadow Knights are pretty tough to play. Was thinking about rocking a shaman, but I wanted a second opinion.

Anyone?

Swishahouse
10-24-2010, 05:03 AM
Very happy with my Shaman!!

They have a good mix of utility, survivability and fun - you'll never be bored if you don't want to. Raids are pretty hectic for you with many tasks you can excel with. Soloing is hella fun once you master the class. 6-man isn't the greatest IMO but you can fill almost any roll as long as your not with a bunch of asshole min-maxers.

Randiesel
10-24-2010, 11:32 AM
Cant give up on SK yet! You've only really been an SK for a level! (FD, Invis, all the cool stuff at lvl 30!)

I feel your pain though, I just dinged 37, I've been playing every night for a few weeks, all my "friends" are 45+ despite playing a considerable amount less. Shammies are fun too, they just fit a bit of an odd roll if you're accustomed to playing a tank.

Engraverwilliam
10-24-2010, 01:25 PM
Im liking my monk... was a little weird not having mana and such i usually play a druid. but my monk just passed my druid in level. fun indeed