PDA

View Full Version : Anybody know if food duration will be fixed with Velious?

Afterburner
06-20-2015, 07:46 PM
As an ardent Baker, I am vexed by the fact that all foods have the same duration, and there is therefore little reason to eat anything but muffins.

Has there been any indication that food durations will be fixed when they roll out Velious?

Thulack
06-20-2015, 09:28 PM
Few months in velious it will be patched in. Just like classic.

Badwar
06-21-2015, 03:44 AM
Wait wait wait. Is this for just food, or drink as well? As in my constant supply chain of Fuzz Formula 5k is currently for naught?

Madbad
06-21-2015, 03:45 AM
lol

Afterburner
06-21-2015, 05:31 AM
Wait wait wait. Is this for just food, or drink as well? As in my constant supply chain of Fuzz Formula 5k is currently for naught?

Drink, too. No difference between Water Flask and any other, supposedly longer-lasting drink.

GinnasP99
06-21-2015, 05:52 AM
Milk is the only way to go

jarshale
06-21-2015, 10:42 AM
milk and muffins all day

Thulack
06-21-2015, 10:59 AM
milk and muffins all day

and not just cause they are cheaper. They also weigh less :)

Afterburner
08-13-2015, 10:19 AM
Answer to the question in the thread subject is "No".

"Banquet" meals last just as long as "meal" meals and "snack" meals.

Daldaen
08-13-2015, 10:35 AM
Answer to the question in the thread subject is "No".

"Banquet" meals last just as long as "meal" meals and "snack" meals.

No.. The answer to the question posed in this thread is yes. (During Velious it will be fixed)

More elaborate answer:

Currently on P99, all food/drink stuffs have identical duration.
4 Months from now on P99 expect a Patch (4/17/01) (http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20010417a.html) which will change this and add the different durations to food.

Food items now have a 'duration'. This means that some food items will not sustain a character as long as others, and some items will sustain your character longer than they did before.

Afterburner
08-13-2015, 10:44 AM
No.. The answer to the question posed in this thread is yes. (During Velious it will be fixed)

More elaborate answer:

Currently on P99, all food/drink stuffs have identical duration.
4 Months from now on P99 expect a Patch (4/17/01) (http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20010417a.html) which will change this and add the different durations to food.

And thus is the old adage once again proven.

"You don't find out information from the internet by asking a question. You find out information from the internet by posting incorrect information and waiting to be corrected."

;)

Thulack
08-13-2015, 11:54 AM
And thus is the old adage once again proven.

"You don't find out information from the internet by asking a question. You find out information from the internet by posting incorrect information and waiting to be corrected."

;)

Or you could have just looked at my post that told you "yes a few months into velious"

nyclin
08-13-2015, 02:48 PM
the non-classic tooltip information that we have regarding the duration of food should be removed until it is implemented on the classic timeline

this is an affront to my immersion

Greengrocer
08-13-2015, 02:57 PM
the non-classic tooltip information that we have regarding the duration of food should be removed until it is implemented on the classic timeline

this is an affront to my immersion

I want to make sure everybody understands this is completely out of my control, as I am just a reseller of pre-packaged food and drink.

I am at the mercy of the regulators on this one. We need stronger labeling laws, IMO.

Until then... buyer beware!