PDA

View Full Version : Iksar Planar Armor

Cheech
10-25-2010, 01:16 AM
Does anyone remember or can search up some info on when it was infact put into the Planes loot tables for iksar's? Was it during Kunark?

Sirbanmelotz
10-25-2010, 01:17 AM
Who cares kunark isnt comming out for a few more months

Messianic
10-25-2010, 08:16 AM
Who cares kunark isnt comming out for a few more months

Exactly, we shouldn't care about anything unless its staring us in the face. Planning is for idiots.

Dragonthorne
10-25-2010, 09:06 AM
If I remember correctly (started playing right after RoK release), the Iksar planar armor was not added at the same time of release, but rather was added somewhere down the road.

Ploppy
10-25-2010, 09:50 AM
YEs, but if memory serves it was very soon after Kunark was released. It's all so fuzzy.

sgallaty
10-25-2010, 11:02 AM
I only remember it from test - but the planar armor came well after kunark release. Iks had no end-game armor for a while - a while being 'months after I capped my warrior', but that's not a very precise statement.

On the bright side, it was one of the better armor sets in the game as every piece had desirable stats, and it dropped frequently enough from common enough mobs that you would see ~2 pieces every run.

Same mobs as other race warriors though, so that cut down THEIR planar armor drops, which sucks.