PDA

View Full Version : Larn Brugal faction

Coridan
06-22-2015, 09:52 AM
I know it's a stupid quest, but I have all the pieces so I want to finish it. I want to do the Groflah Stoutbite quest. I can't figure out this faction though. Cain Darkmoore and some of the Warriors are apprehensive to me. I play my faction song, they jump to amiably. The woman next to Larn (another warrior guildmaster) is kindly to me, faction song jumps her to warmly.

Larn Brugal, the quest guy, is indifferent to me. I play my faction song, still indifferent. I need amiable to turn in the terrible quest. I am a wood elf bard who worships Erollisi Marr and have only ever raised Steel Warrior faction, never lowered it by any means.

jolanar
06-22-2015, 10:01 AM
If he is on Steel Warriors faction the safest way to raise it is turn in Gnoll teeth into the Warrior Guildmaster in Halas.

Coridan
06-22-2015, 10:49 AM
I assume he is, but there's three different faction cons going on in the bunker. I have apprehensive, indifferent and kindly.

Grimjaw
06-22-2015, 01:19 PM
Larn Brugal is a trainer for the Steel Warriors guild in Freeport, and should probably be on that faction. the way you're describing it, it sounds like he's currently not associated to any faction on p1999