PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Update

Ishio
10-25-2010, 12:28 PM
So, to try and bring more people in to talking and helping out and such, more so than what's already going on, I'm starting a weekly thread called Weekend Update and Weekend Goals. The Weekend Goals will be posted friday morning, seeing what everyone plans to do in game and in real life for the weekend. Weekend Update is a recap on what you did during the weekend. I figure this is a way to help make us even closer. You can be as detailed, or as vague as you wish. I always find it fascinating to see what everyone's up to in game.

I'll start.

Friday: Got some P99 in, went to EK and started kiting the spiders there. Interesting trying to kite, though my Druid dot's are very good. Also saw a shaman own some spiders, and contemplated making one.

Saturday: Got Fallout New Vegas, was temped to play it, but couldn't until I finished 5 hours of design work. Yet I will say this, I love New Vegas. Completely new design in how the game plays and I love the new weapons, and creating ammo and different ammo types!

Sunday: Went downtown Chicago with the gf. We hit the three museums, Field, Shedd Aquarium, and Planetarium. Not much EQ this weekend in all, yet a great weekend none the less.

BeepBeep
10-25-2010, 01:02 PM
yay Chicago

Mcbard
10-25-2010, 03:53 PM
I'm thinking off topic based on the fact I didn't make it past the first paragraph.

Ishio
10-25-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm thinking off topic based on the fact I didn't make it past the first paragraph.
You're making an opinion based off one paragraph? It's not off topic. It's P99 related.

korrowan
10-25-2010, 04:13 PM
It is not p1999 related.

Ishio
10-25-2010, 04:21 PM
It is not p1999 related.
The Weekend Goals will be posted friday morning, seeing what everyone plans to do in game and in real life for the weekend.

Hmmm

FireEmblem86
10-25-2010, 04:23 PM
Friday: After realizing that I couldn't afford to have 2 warrior characters on this server, I made a Halfling Druid. Started trying to own all of Misty Thicket, but failed. Found out that people really like to kill the Rivervale guards and leave their shields intact, which sell for about 1.5pp to a merchant.

Saturday: My skills as a Druid are not enough to defeat Mooto. I have heard that the Druids of Surefall Glade might be able to assist me in this matter. The road was treacherous, and the lions unfriendly, but I managed to make it to Qeynos, where I have now rented out a room.

Sunday: Though the Druids of Surefall could not assist me directly, they offered me training and spells that might be useful to me in driving back the goblins from Rivervale. I have decided, during my time here, to assist the humans and barbarians in their fight against the gnolls of Blackburrow. I will stay here until I attain the rank of Druid of the Rock, at which point I will return to my home and face the goblins once again.

Edit: I'm only going to be going with what I did in EQ. I'd rather not be sharing details about my personal life.

Toadstomp
10-25-2010, 05:06 PM
I too have felt the cold slimy hand of the goblin known as Motto around my neck! I am not strong enough to drop him just yet but soon he will feel my vengeance!!! I did meet a nice female halfling named Zaichuk, hey!! Zaichuk. We teamed up and began slaying numerous runnyeye goblins today!!

Toadstomp Halfling Droooooood!!

Shannacore
10-25-2010, 05:25 PM
I too have felt the cold slimy hand of the goblin known as Motto around my neck! I am not strong enough to drop him just yet but soon he will feel my vengeance!!! I did meet a nice female halfling named Zaichuk, hey!! Zaichuk. We teamed up and began slaying numerous runnyeye goblins today!!

Toadstomp Halfling Droooooood!!

you are that strange thing from IRC

Trademaster
10-25-2010, 05:35 PM
My weekend is different. Today is Tuesday. That being said...

Saturday 1 worked my mage up to 17 outside Najena. I ned to go magician killing and get the shovel and broom for my focus items. Perhaps during the week.

Saturday 2 started a necro to hold my excess words, dang she's easy to level up so far. Played a few DoW maps.

Saturday 3 No EQ, made the harrowing foray to Walmart and winterized the 5th wheel.

Sunday no EQ, Household maintenance.

Post Sunday stats:

Magician level 17
Enchanter level 13
Necromancer level 4

Rahnza
10-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Friday: Should start my English paper, play Minecraft instead.
Saturday: Should start my English paper, play Minecraft instead.
Sunday: Should start my English paper, play Minecraft instead.

Shannacore
10-25-2010, 06:09 PM
Friday: Should start my English paper, play Minecraft instead.
Saturday: Should start my English paper, play Minecraft instead.
Sunday: Should start my English paper, play Minecraft instead.

Similar schedule here. Replace English paper with Photography Project, and replace Minecraft with EQ or Sleep or Dexter.

gprater
10-25-2010, 09:00 PM
sounds like Facebook for EQ

FireEmblem86
10-25-2010, 10:04 PM
Marlon is currently killing gnolls in Blackburrow

nalkin
10-25-2010, 10:10 PM
Nalkin is sleeping like a bebe

FireEmblem86
10-26-2010, 01:19 AM
Fourthmeal is trollin the forums

Marlon liked this.

Kassel
10-26-2010, 01:33 AM
I camped befallen all weekend and pooped in many a sock.

FireEmblem86
10-26-2010, 03:07 AM
Fourthmeals wishes to be friends with Marlon.

Fourthmeal writes:

Marlon, will you join me in thinking outside the bun?

Marlon writes:

Homemade tacos > Arby's > Taco Bell

Sorry. That's just how it is.

FireEmblem86
10-26-2010, 03:16 AM
I should have known better than to trust one of your kind. A pox on you, sire, and may your first born child be a feminine child.

I will agree with Tol that druids sure don't act like proper druids.

I am reconsidering after this post.

I may eat at Taco Bell just because I dislike the way Druids tend to operate.

I seriously think that Verant should've come up with some way to stop Druids from mass killing whatever animals they feel like. Kicking them out of the class would've been nice, as would having faction hits for Druids and Rangers killing animals (self-defense is another matter entirely). They screwed up, though.

Ishio
10-26-2010, 10:12 AM
I try to do something to bring the community together some more, and you derail it Fourthmeal.

korrowan
10-26-2010, 10:26 AM
Your faction with me has been raised buddy. You are no longer KOS to me, but let me tell you, I sure ain't regarding you kindly.

I support Fourthmeal in his effort to derail this thread.

Daakkon
10-26-2010, 10:56 AM
Friday I played a show, got incredible hammered at a friends and passed out. Saturday I spent the day/night with the gf. Sunday...same thing. Not much EQ at all. :(

FireEmblem86
10-26-2010, 01:50 PM
I try to do something to bring the community together some more, and you derail it Fourthmeal.

Sorry. I like this idea (and my updates WILL be roleplayed!), but what are we supposed to talk about to keep the topic alive in between?

Ishio
10-26-2010, 02:28 PM
You're not supposed to keep it alive. There'll be a new one each every Friday and Monday, so you can let it die.