PDA

View Full Version : How to do Bear Pits Videos!

Speed3863
07-01-2015, 10:42 PM
So theres a ton of people that actually ask how to do bear pits but there really isnt any videos. We at Haggard Krew like to make videos of some of the stuff we do to better explain to our members and new members how to do stuff so figured we would throw this one out there to help you all out! Check us out at haggardkrew.com to get access to more videos like these!
How to get down to pits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=visb_rkLiqw
The top part of pits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2giftYIfuHo
Bottom part of pits.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=244&v=xC2RACrRz-8

Getsmurfed
07-02-2015, 06:16 AM
Awesome videos man. Should do some videos for charming spots at lower levels. How does charming experience stack up against quading? I can't imagine quading is as mana efficient as charming is.

Itap
07-02-2015, 09:22 AM
Thanks man!

Rivthis
07-02-2015, 11:45 AM
Whats the respawn timer of the bears? Too lazy to look it up

gortimer
07-02-2015, 11:40 PM
love how p99 dev's got upset that people other than druids could exp here so they doubled the amount of mobs per spawn location (yes so its 2 bears standing on top of each other) so that druids are the only ones who can experience here and they now get double the exp as normal. lol

BlkCamel
07-03-2015, 02:01 AM
love how p99 dev's got upset that people other than druids could exp here so they doubled the amount of mobs per spawn location (yes so its 2 bears standing on top of each other) so that druids are the only ones who can experience here and they now get double the exp as normal. lol

Not true at all, Shaman can solo here starting at 56 as long as they have Epic (no jbb required), this is how i leveled from 56-60. Can do the bottom 13 spawns with about 30 seconds before repop if done right.:D

Zweibierbitte
07-03-2015, 03:17 AM
Awesome videos man. Should do some videos for charming spots at lower levels. How does charming experience stack up against quading? I can't imagine quading is as mana efficient as charming is.

You can charm in OT from around 20 into the 40s, it's a great zone! After that you can go to yetis in DL, then Kedge in the upper 40s.

Charming will just about always be the best xp/hr you can get, but quadding is great if you want to do other things while playing.

nilbog
07-03-2015, 11:20 AM

We added missing spawns, which were verified on eqmac before it shut down.

Wfrench1234
07-03-2015, 12:27 PM
Yall just got informed. Put the tin foil down

Pringles
07-03-2015, 01:22 PM

I love how so many p99 players think the devs are only here to "stick it to" the players, and that the devs have no desire to provide the players with anything fun.

Do you realize how ridiculous saying that sounds, while you are playing on the best EQ server there is, FOR FREE?

Paranoid much?

Great post / vids OP.

Daldaen
07-03-2015, 01:27 PM
Not true at all, Shaman can solo here starting at 56 as long as they have Epic (no jbb required), this is how i leveled from 56-60. Can do the bottom 13 spawns with about 30 seconds before repop if done right.:D

Please don't do this.

There are 5+ good locations an epic shaman can level. There are 2 locations for druids. Kedge and Perma.

Wasting one of these locations on a shaman makes the new and old gods cry.

Llodd
07-03-2015, 03:34 PM
Please don't do this.

There are 5+ good locations an epic shaman can level. There are 2 locations for druids. Kedge and Perma.

Don't forget all you chanters out there, you can do these easy.

Necros too - though not as easy - quite viable. Ran into a trouble a few times fear kiting, but didn't hang around to learn all the pathing to get it down pat. Looked too much like velious so left ;p

BlkCamel
07-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Please don't do this.

None better than the Bear Pits if you ask me. Thought you were a man of the people Daldaen!:D

Daldaen
07-04-2015, 04:27 PM
None better than the Bear Pits if you ask me. Thought you were a man of the people Daldaen!:D

I am a man of the people. And the people say that shamans should be root rotting in CoM Cloud City, HS Basement/Entrance, Sebilis, KC, Sol B Efreeti, LGuk Lord, or KK Mermaids.

A shaman desecrating sacred Druid proving grounds I cannot stand for

Bboboo
07-04-2015, 05:04 PM
Don't forget all you chanters out there, you can do these easy.

Necros too - though not as easy - quite viable. Ran into a trouble a few times fear kiting, but didn't hang around to learn all the pathing to get it down pat. Looked too much like velious so left ;p

Enchanter/Druid combo here wrecks. Really easy and nice exp.

Auvdar
07-04-2015, 07:44 PM
I am a man of the people. And the people say that shamans should be root rotting in CoM Cloud City, HS Basement/Entrance, Sebilis, KC, Sol B Efreeti, LGuk Lord, or KK Mermaids.

A shaman desecrating sacred Druid proving grounds I cannot stand for

As a druid who had to learn on his own how to even get down into the bear pits, I agree! Spent 54-60 here long ago, and it's a druid training ground! You shamans, go solo your Gods elsewhere! :D

DevGrousis
07-04-2015, 10:36 PM
Yeah, that first video is scary as shit. I will never do that haha

DeadlyReza
07-05-2015, 05:54 PM
This is some classic shit right here, my druid was in PoP when I got to 50 so I had it too easy quad kiting in PoFire.

So much respect for you guys