PDA

View Full Version : Alt has characters.. Main doesn't...

Mattius
07-03-2015, 04:08 PM
Sorry if this is in the wrong spot.. I've managed to get the login info to both my old accounts, I have a main and an alt.. My alt still has the noob characters on it with all their junk and their experience and progress.. My main on the otherhand.. as soon as I login I realize every single character is deleted.. It's a completely blank account now and I know this is the account that had my lvl. 23 IKS warrior Jopac.... Did something happen? If they deleted my main chars for something, why didn't they delete my alts..?

Madbad
07-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Its most likely a login error, try exiting completely and logging in again a few times, re-check your login info (possibly you have a 3rd account).

Sadly, if you ever shared your login info with anyone your char could have been stripped with no recovery possible (trust no one not even "friends").

If you were banned by the admins it would say as much (iirc banned accounts are still intact just banned), they don't just delete accounts,

TL;DR
User error or bug.

Mattius
07-03-2015, 05:25 PM
Tried so many times... Every character is gone from my original login... Still have chars on my alt login though... Something isn't right..

Champion_Standing
07-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Petition is prob your best bet if you are 100% sure they are gone. I have chars that I hadn't played for years and they are all still intact so there is either some kind of bug that the staff will need to sort out for you or you were using a different login.

Madbad
07-03-2015, 06:10 PM
Or you misplaced your trust.

Pint
07-03-2015, 06:26 PM
I doubt someone stripped and deleted a 23 sk

Madbad
07-03-2015, 06:29 PM
me too, lamer things have happened.

Ele
07-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Won't let me make character with that name. It is somewhere on blue.

Usually it is a lack of patching for long time returning players, but since you can get to your alt, then that shouldn't be the issue. Unless, you run them on two different installs?

Double checking that it is the same server you are logging in for both accounts?