PDA

View Full Version : Mistmoore Corpse Run Info

TheBlob
07-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Hey guys,

So my friend told me he fell in a pit in the tomb while pulling from GY, in MM, and died some place in there. Looking at the map on the wiki, he told me he was in the jail area.

I'm a level 50 magician and I want to help him get his corpse back. According to the wiki, there's a secret door that strips off all invis spells, although it doesn't show on the map. Also, I believe that mobs are undead at night, so no invis.

Do any of you guys have an idea on how to get his corpse back?

Thanks a lot!

Nadoom

EQNoob
07-03-2015, 10:09 PM
/corpse doesnt take height into account. You can generralrlyr purll range corpse from anywhere inside the castle from the roof.

Ambrotos
07-03-2015, 10:11 PM
It shouldn't strip invs at all. Never did in classic and if it's doing it now then it's a bug. There tends to be a undead that roams up and down the stairs, so normal invs wouldn't always work.

Anyways, the area he "fell" is easy to get to. Just go to the grave yard and go inside the building there. Stand next to the coffin and drag his body up from there. You can always fall down yourself on the other side of the coffin. His body should be there and you drag it up. Make a left as you pass through the wall and go though another wall to the graveyard.

The other way is to go behind the building though the wall. You will enter the jail area. To the right is a way down into the area he fell. It's suppose to be a safe area. His body should be down there.

MaksimMazor
07-03-2015, 10:21 PM
You're level 50

sacman08
07-04-2015, 09:21 AM
Hey guys,

So my friend told me he fell in a pit in the tomb while pulling from GY, in MM, and died some place in there. Looking at the map on the wiki, he told me he was in the jail area.

I'm a level 50 magician and I want to help him get his corpse back. According to the wiki, there's a secret door that strips off all invis spells, although it doesn't show on the map. Also, I believe that mobs are undead at night, so no invis.

Do any of you guys have an idea on how to get his corpse back?

Thanks a lot!

Nadoom
Necromancer's have a coprse summon spell at 57, if you can find someone to help. MM should be pretty full on a Saturday night you might be able to get to it with little trouble.

Cecily
07-04-2015, 12:03 PM
Wait a week for corpse to rot and petition to have it recovered. Ask a rogue... Cast invis and get it yourself. Have your friend type /corpse a bunch around the back of GY to see if it's close enough to summon it through ground. Have necromancer summon corpse. Organize Mistmoore raid to hold off vampires long enough to rez body.

Voland
07-04-2015, 01:34 PM
The raid option sounds like the most fun:)

Llodd
07-04-2015, 01:41 PM
Necromancer's have a coprse summon spell at 57, if you can find someone to help. MM should be pretty full on a Saturday night you might be able to get to it with little trouble.

And 39, tho the coffins are twice the price + some and take an inv slot.

Sadre Spinegnawer
07-04-2015, 01:42 PM
The raid option sounds like the most fun:)

massive 4th of july raid to get the corpse back FREEDOM.