PDA

View Full Version : Enchanter Tips

Vilidius
10-29-2010, 12:50 PM
Hi all

Doing well on P99 thus far, and it's such a blast I've got several other old guildies coming to check it out.

Now I've managed to remember how to -play- an old world enchanter, but equipping one is more of a challenge. Could anyone suggest some essential stuff I should be doing or looking for? I'm about to run the Stein of Moggok for pretty obvious reasons, but other than that I've got few ideas.

Note, I'm level 12 at present. Obviously one answer is just to level up and farm when it's far easier, and that's a reasonable strategy, but anything useful in the interim is welcome also.

Cheers.

Darklake
10-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Do the Moggok run 3-4 times and you'll soon have 1kpp in your pocket - I rarely have to wait that long for a buyer and (depending on the competition at the time) sell for 250-350pp.

guineapig
10-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Your most important gear through 50 will be hitpoint rings. Save up for them!

The Fire Opals cost roughly 55pp a piece (I think, memory foggy) and are available in Solro. If you find them on a merchant I think you can get them for as little as 46pp a piece (but good luck finding them on merchants).

Gold bars are 10pp a piece and platinum bars are 100pp a piece (which charisma over 100). Don't even bother with wasting money on silver or electrum.

There are tons of jewlers around so just save up and buy the components yourself then ask around for help with the combine (this way they can't jack up the price on you). If you see me online I do all combines for free (but I'm usually playing an alt).

2 HP/AC rings should be your top priority, everything else comes after.