PDA

View Full Version : Game Mechanics: track

bigbeng
07-09-2015, 03:21 PM
This skill enables you to locate targets in the vicinity. The higher the skill, the farther away you can detect your prey. While bards and druids share this ability, the ranger class excels in this skill and is able not only to track by spawn order but by mob level as well, via the "track sort" drop-down box.

Not leading you in the good direction on a Bard druid and ranger even with max skill. offen You end up in the middle of no where . Offen mob poofs off the track list.

cant track players druids rangers are useless.

Slathar
07-19-2015, 08:27 PM
What is your evidence? Level and class of tracker? What zone was this? What is your tracking skill? Do you have logs? Video evidence?

Slathar
07-20-2015, 08:49 PM
If you don't have anything to contribute and you don't play a tracking class your time would be better spent in other threads.

And your time should be spent providing proof instead of tear-soaked baseless claims.

Myth
08-16-2015, 12:13 AM
http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=174114

yamahoto
08-26-2015, 10:23 AM
Confirm tracking people on my Ranger doesn't work unless player is really really near.

Pikrib
09-01-2015, 02:34 PM
If its still broken in Velious I will make a documentary about it believe me. In the meantime thanks for bumping the threads about track not working for PC targets.

I did a search and couldn't find your documentary. (thats a lie I didn't do a search cuz i'm lazy)

Free bump, track still broke.