charlesbrent911
07-13-2015, 06:02 PM
im currently using 3 computers to play project 1999 classic scars of velious 1,
those ips are:
192.168.1.65 username removed
192.168.1.72 username removed
192.168.1.73 username removed
email: removed , please contact me here, if u can help me as soon as possible

I logged in fine on removed and removed, the final account and ip # isn't logging in, says a block, as if ur boxing on 1 computer, the other 2 computers are fine, as a I know, all computers are assigned a different ip #, up logging into the internet service provider, maybe its a identity theft of ip # ???? or possibly an error on the network card???? any idea if ur site can solve this problem for me, ive already brought up my command shell, where I checked netstat and ipconfic, those ip addresses are each different in everyway.
thanks

Sikorsky
07-14-2015, 12:14 AM
You won't want to post your account or real name in the public here, or your email address. But if you need to please use the petition forum.

You will want to use the petition forum anyway and request an ip exemption. Please read the sticky post there. However please know that multi boxing is not allowed. 1 person per character is required.

Madbad
07-14-2015, 12:51 AM
redacted

Grimjaw
07-14-2015, 02:24 AM
welcome to the internet. although different, those are all private IPs that were assigned by your own router. private meaning only your router knows about them. and the only single public IP you have (the only one anyone over the internet can see) is assigned to your router. your router allows multiple different devices to connect to the internet using a single public IP that your Internet service provider assigns to your connection.
your router does this by assigning your devices private IP addresses that only it will understand. hence the 192.168.1.* addresses.

if you visit http://www.whatsmyip.org/ on any device in your home, you will notice that the internet only sees you connecting from 1 single IP, regardless from which device. That's your routers external IP assigned by your internet service provider.