PDA

View Full Version : Looking for assistance with Eejag sometime this week! Anytime 8am-530pm EST M-Th

Messie
07-19-2015, 03:18 PM
Hello everyone,

This week is my week entirely free of plans, and I have a completely open schedule to try to form a nice group here. I am at the Eejag portion of my epic, and I've been stagnant at this point for quite some time now. I am a 54 Iksar monk and I am aware of how the fight works, but I am in need of assistance.

I can't offer much for your assistance aside from my gratitude and being your indentured servant whenever you need a monk to smack some things. :)

I am free to do this fight anytime this week, Monday through Thursday from 8am EST - 530pm EST.

Please feel free to PM me on the forums OR message me in game on Messie or my cleric alt, Height.

Thanks for reading!

Vekonis
07-19-2015, 04:14 PM
60 Torpor Shaman Khavok im game man if im on hit me up im usually not out of work by 530 and i go into work at 7 est but if you plan something out ill try to be there to give you a hand

captnamazing
07-19-2015, 04:48 PM
BRO! COUNT ME IN. I would love to help you finish the epic that I helped you start years ago :) level 60 epic warrior reporting in. I'll be available to help late monday or any weeknight after, pretty much.

Messie
07-19-2015, 05:53 PM
BRO! COUNT ME IN. I would love to help you finish the epic that I helped you start years ago :) level 60 epic warrior reporting in. I'll be available to help late monday or any weeknight after, pretty much.

my man pots and pans !

DeadlyReza
07-19-2015, 05:56 PM
56 Rogue if you need one and im online at the time :P

Sahdooh

love helping with these fights cause I would never start a monk and its the only reason i would fight this mob :P

i'll be on about 8am - 12pm your time (Sorry im an aussie :P)

Hope the fight goes well!

Swish
07-19-2015, 05:58 PM
Thought I recognized your name Messie, what happened to your Europa app back in February? If I'm on and on blue I'll see if you're about :)

Messie
07-19-2015, 06:04 PM
Thought I recognized your name Messie, what happened to your Europa app back in February? If I'm on and on blue I'll see if you're about :)

The first time I applied I was too busy and missed my recruitment period. Reapplied, played for two months, but my final semester of my degree started and I got busy again! Now it's summer, but cannot go through that process for a third time... too casual for that much time guildless again.

And thanks - good to hear! send me a tell if youre ever on blue.

Badwar
07-21-2015, 01:54 AM
Hit up Meow or Badwar for some heals or tank or deeps

captnamazing
07-21-2015, 02:58 AM
am available after 5 PST

Messie
07-21-2015, 03:00 PM
Update !! We are on right now grouping. Could use some heals, we have a 60 war, 60 sk, 56 ranger, 54 monk, and a few more on the way. we could use a healer and an ench or shm! :D

Sorn
07-21-2015, 03:21 PM
Wish I could help but my druid's only in the mid-thirties :(

Messie
07-21-2015, 03:32 PM
Thank you Filbus, Eldon, Turaloyn, Wyntir, Relbaic, Kinvalar, Zegel, and anyone else I may have missed for the assistance down there just now. I got my charred scale! much appreciated. I really mean it. If any of you ever need my help feel free to send me a tell!