PDA

View Full Version : Will Velious be coming out on time?

Slathar
07-20-2015, 01:06 PM
Will Velious come out on time?

myriverse
07-20-2015, 01:09 PM
Aug 1 -- Rogean shuts down the server for good.

magician
07-20-2015, 01:16 PM
slathar stay in your cage

Darkatar
07-20-2015, 01:16 PM
I thought it was late already? :p

Daldaen
07-20-2015, 01:19 PM
I kinda hope he surprises everyone and we need a Trilogy client to access P99 Velious.

No scroll wheel to 3rd person
No DoT DMG
No Multi-Hotbutton box
No Mana value in Inventory
No Cycle NPC hotkeys
No multiple chatboxes

It would be so glorious to see who can ACTUALLY play classic EQ. And who likes to parade around with their non-classic features.

Would be so baller.

Swish
07-20-2015, 01:26 PM
http://i.imgur.com/pOcvrgM.gif

kined
07-20-2015, 01:31 PM
I kinda hope he surprises everyone and we need a Trilogy client to access P99 Velious.

No DoT DMG
No Multi-Hotbutton box
No Cycle NPC hotkeys
No multiple chatboxes

It would be so glorious to see who can ACTUALLY play classic EQ. And who likes to parade around with their non-classic features.

Would be so baller.

it takes a certain kind of nerd to care about others interface bullshit. how deep does the classic circle jerk go..... am i the only person who doesn't give a shit how others choose to play their 20 year old game on an emulated 1999 server? go ahead and set all those restrictions for yourself if you want.

sacman08
07-20-2015, 01:37 PM
Nope, not gonna come out.

Oleris
07-20-2015, 01:37 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-31246-maybe-maybe-not-maybe-fuck-you-tQ59.gif

falkun
07-20-2015, 01:38 PM
Missing obligatory Bush/Towers. Did not vote.

kaev
07-20-2015, 01:56 PM
Missing obligatory Bush/Towers. Did not vote.

empty quotin' for great justice

Bboboo
07-20-2015, 02:06 PM
it takes a certain kind of nerd to care about others interface bullshit. how deep does the classic circle jerk go..... am i the only person who doesn't give a shit how others choose to play their 20 year old game on an emulated 1999 server? go ahead and set all those restrictions for yourself if you want.

All about those eggos man

http://www.pennypinchinmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/eggo.jpg

Daldaen
07-20-2015, 02:15 PM

All those restrictions were part of classic EQ 1999. It's part of what made the game tedious and difficult.

CCing mobs is a lot more difficult without a Cycle NPC hotkey.

Quickly viewing around a wall to pacify a room and break it is made a lot more tedious when you have to cycle through F9 views and pan around to get targets.

Keeping track of who enters the zone on a PvP server is a lot more tedious if you can't devote an entire chat box to /who

The game has a different dynamic when all of those things are implemented. A lot of people who were previously extremely efficient and fast at playing their class, would be encumbered by some of the changes and be unable to perform them with the same level of accuracy and speed they can currently. Which leads to a more classic environment overall.

azeth
07-20-2015, 02:51 PM
What's the speculation why it wouldn't premier August 1/2? I know you don't have inside info, so what's the reasonable speculation?

Nuggie
07-20-2015, 03:11 PM
Velious has to be released so we can thoroughly test it. Don't forget friends, p99 blue is the true beta server.

The 2nd server will be the true p99 release server. Classic timeline, all the crap worked out.

maskedmelon
07-20-2015, 03:12 PM
I thought it was late already? :p

This a why I voted "No."

maskedmelon
07-20-2015, 03:19 PM

No DoT DMG
No Multi-Hotbutton box
No Cycle NPC hotkeys
No multiple chatboxes

Would be so baller.

This would make me happy.

myriverse
07-20-2015, 03:19 PM
All about those eggos man

http://www.pennypinchinmom.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/eggo.jpg
Kinda like forcing a person to use a popup toaster instead of a toaster oven.

Daldaen
07-20-2015, 03:37 PM

Which would be a completely reasonable, if in your free time you wish to spend it in a time capsule hotel devoted to a time before toaster ovens existed...

myriverse
07-20-2015, 03:57 PM
Which would be a completely reasonable, if in your free time you wish to spend it in a time capsule hotel devoted to a time before toaster ovens existed...
There was never a time when toaster ovens didn't exist and popup toasters did.

Baler
07-20-2015, 03:59 PM

There is a lot of posts in Technical Discussion as is. If they required people to use an even older client it would be a shit storm in that section.

I wish they allowed use of the newest client that is better optimized for the newer OS's.

milsorgen
07-20-2015, 04:14 PM
All those restrictions were part of classic EQ 1999. It's part of what made the game tedious and difficult.

CCing mobs is a lot more difficult without a Cycle NPC hotkey.

Quickly viewing around a wall to pacify a room and break it is made a lot more tedious when you have to cycle through F9 views and pan around to get targets.

Keeping track of who enters the zone on a PvP server is a lot more tedious if you can't devote an entire chat box to /who

The game has a different dynamic when all of those things are implemented. A lot of people who were previously extremely efficient and fast at playing their class, would be encumbered by some of the changes and be unable to perform them with the same level of accuracy and speed they can currently. Which leads to a more classic environment overall.

Preach on brother man.

curtischoy
07-20-2015, 04:16 PM
Originally Posted by myriverse View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen View Post

Best post de-railment ever.

curtischoy
07-20-2015, 04:18 PM
Also, I've seen this on just about every poll on these forums. What is Bush/Towers? I either see it as an option on the poll or someone says they didn't vote because it's not there. very curious.

daasgoot
07-20-2015, 04:23 PM
haynar voted no

Daldaen
07-20-2015, 04:27 PM

Bad comparison then. Because all of the things I listed weren't available in classic.

That being said... Are you sure? Let's delve more into toaster history. Because I could definitely see toaster ovens being an evolution from pop up toasters.

TarukShmaruk
07-20-2015, 04:33 PM
haynar voted no

Man0warr
07-20-2015, 04:35 PM
Nilbog and Rogean only ones that matter.

Just release it as it is, you'll never get it bug-free/tuned to Classic even if you had another 4 years.

Daldaen
07-20-2015, 04:39 PM
Nilbog and Rogean only ones that matter.

Just release it as it is, you'll never get it bug-free/tuned to Classic even if you had another 4 years.

I would love the 10th ring war to not have mobs falling through the floor and a little bit of tuning regarding AE Fear durations. Beyond that, Velious feels rather good. The items are all in upgraded version of course... But that's fine I guess.

Seltius
07-20-2015, 04:40 PM
There you have it a guide and developer both posted no. Velious will be pushed back 6 months to give EQ2 progressive server an uncontested launch. Look at it this way how much did you like reading about the Ragefire launch if you weren't playing on it?

I would love the 10th ring war to not have mobs falling through the floor and a little bit of tuning regarding AE Fear durations. Beyond that, Velious feels rather good. The items are all in upgraded version of course... But that's fine I guess.

And see that where you dun f-d up that's classic for the first 6 months or so the 10th ring war was always buggy. There were times the giants wouldn't even spawn or the GMs had to despawn the zone because it bugged out.

TarukShmaruk
07-20-2015, 04:41 PM

That reminds me - which expac was the one with shitty loot that SOE went back in and upgraded?

Was it Veeshans Peak right after release? Or velious stuff?

nyclin
07-20-2015, 04:47 PM
That reminds me - which expac was the one with shitty loot that SOE went back in and upgraded?

this was basically every expansion, but you're probably thinking of Velious

jarshale
07-20-2015, 04:53 PM
EQ2 has a progression server coming up soon. I'm betting that will delay it again.

Daldaen
07-20-2015, 05:14 PM

VP loot was all trade able on launch, they patched it all to no drop after a few weeks of VP being conquerored... Except the Druid Robe, which to this day is still tradeable.

Velious most raid bosses had gear upgrades. Even Vindi's BP had regen and more AC/HP/Resists thrown on it.

Bristlebaner
07-20-2015, 05:41 PM
http://img.pandawhale.com/post-31246-maybe-maybe-not-maybe-fuck-you-tQ59.gif

Your signature with Vince McMahon is the greatest gif I've ever seen.

Man0warr
07-20-2015, 06:14 PM
EQ2 has a progression server coming up soon. I'm betting that will delay it again.

Different audiences.

Pint
07-20-2015, 06:24 PM

Would love plane of sky mobs not falling through the world too but I think we need to manage our expectations

Swish
07-20-2015, 06:47 PM
Your signature with Vince McMahon is the greatest gif I've ever seen.

Daldaen
07-20-2015, 07:06 PM
Would love plane of sky mobs not falling through the world too but I think we need to manage our expectations

Difference with sky is it is manageable and semi-uncommon.

No one has done a Ring 10 without a mob falling through the floor. And any mob falling through the floor on this event is an eventual failure as you cannot kill them and they continue on their path.

Bboboo
07-20-2015, 09:55 PM
There you have it a guide and developer both posted no. Velious will be pushed back 6 months to give EQ2 progressive server an uncontested launch.

That confirms that it will be launched on time tbh.

Madbad
07-20-2015, 09:58 PM
<3 Haynar and Moregan

maskedmelon
07-20-2015, 10:08 PM
Also, I've seen this on just about every poll on these forums. What is Bush/Towers? I either see it as an option on the poll or someone says they didn't vote because it's not there. very curious.

The selection would indicate that you believe former U.S. President George W. Bush was responsible for the destruction of the World Trade Center on 2001.09.11. It is a polling meme derived from a conspiracy theory spawned of the shared brain cell of American left wing ideologues.

Madbad
07-20-2015, 10:20 PM
The selection would indicate that you believe former U.S. President George W. Bush was responsible for the destruction of the World Trade Center on 2001.09.11. It is a polling meme derived from a conspiracy theory spawned of the shared brain cell of American left wing ideologues.

Tons of what I would call right wing ideologues believe it too.

Jfertal
07-20-2015, 10:40 PM
Would be cool if it was delayed, ruins everyone's vacation they planned on taking for velious.

Darkatar
07-20-2015, 10:46 PM
Would be cool if it was delayed, ruins everyone's vacation they planned on taking for velious.

I wonder if that qualifies as poopsock prevention

Haynar
07-20-2015, 11:32 PM
No scroll wheel to 3rd person - Solved
No DoT DMG
No Multi-Hotbutton box
No Cycle NPC hotkeys
No multiple chatboxes.

Ele
07-20-2015, 11:37 PM
No scroll wheel to 3rd person - Solved

http://i.imgur.com/wKgCaJm.png

captnamazing
07-20-2015, 11:58 PM
I'm fine if it doesn't tbh :)

Pint
07-21-2015, 03:38 AM
Fuck

Llodd
07-21-2015, 05:07 AM
Difference with sky is it is manageable and semi-uncommon.

No one has done a Ring 10 without a mob falling through the floor. And any mob falling through the floor on this event is an eventual failure as you cannot kill them and they continue on their path.

What about all the other bugs that came with the war when launched. Should we strive for those?

Alde
07-21-2015, 05:43 AM
Fuck

Itap
07-21-2015, 06:20 AM
lol i love how the guide and content developer voted no. gdi i love p99

Messie
07-21-2015, 06:20 AM
Haynar...please...no!

Monty405
07-21-2015, 07:58 AM
The end is Neigh

Swish
07-21-2015, 08:05 AM
http://i.imgur.com/ukBSczM.gif

Haynar
07-21-2015, 08:45 AM
Haynar...please...no!

But it's so classic. May not go in though. Was fun to try and figure out.

Haynar
07-21-2015, 08:46 AM
lol i love how the guide and content developer voted no. gdi i love p99

I dont have inside info. It was a stupid poll. So I gave a stupid answer.

maskedmelon
07-21-2015, 08:51 AM
Tons of what I would call right wing ideologues believe it too.

Oh I know. However they share an entirely different brain cell. Like all creatures of collective consciousness though, they too are woefully susceptible to the beguiling allures of delusion and stupidity.

Pity the man who shackles his mind to the alter of ideology in dutiful servitude to the mind from whence it sprang.

On topic, if the Velious release date were to be pushed back once again, would we not have been informed by now? How much notice did we receive last round? I was away, so I missed the initial announcement ^^

Daldaen
07-21-2015, 08:55 AM
What about all the other bugs that came with the war when launched. Should we strive for those?

Depends on their duration and when they were fixed.

For example they aren't opting to recreate bugs like Yelinak being drownable, so if it's something that gives players an enormous advantage or something that breaks everything or something that gets removed quickly, they tend to opt against implementing it.

Elaborate on some of these bugs and we can likely get a few in if they have evidence.

Messie
07-21-2015, 08:55 AM
But it's so classic. May not go in though. Was fun to try and figure out.

I didn't mean to yell, Haynar. But as an innocent (mostly) lurker, I wanted to do what I could to save the scroll zoom out. I love it :)

Daldaen
07-21-2015, 08:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/wKgCaJm.png

If Haynar isn't trolling, this would be the greatest thing since sliced bread. I can't wait if it's true.

webrunner5
07-21-2015, 09:28 AM
Even if it does come out on time, no bets from me, :( it will probably crash the server from all the old people Banned years ago with bogus new accounts, looking for Pixels in maybe a Bad way. :eek::p

Man0warr
07-21-2015, 10:54 AM
If people were going to come back for Velious after being banned, then they would have started a lot sooner so they'd actually have a character back at 60.

There will be a flood of non-banned people who have quit/taken breaks until Velious though.

heartbrand
07-21-2015, 11:32 AM
I dont have inside info. It was a stupid poll. So I gave a stupid answer.

Hardly a stupid poll considering the previous hype for prior expacs and the fact that Velious has been delayed before and now it's 10 days to go with 0 hype. If this was my box and people kept asking is it coming out, I'd probably take the five seconds to type the response "Yes, everything is on schedule it's going to be great."

Corpsed
07-21-2015, 11:34 AM
It's not your box so just settle down. I'm sure there is a reason why it is being handled as it is. Just because you don't understand why doesn't mean you have to whine and cry.

heartbrand
07-21-2015, 11:42 AM
It's not your box so just settle down. I'm sure there is a reason why it is being handled as it is. Just because you don't understand why doesn't mean you have to whine and cry.

Ya I'm up in arms over here, my life hanging in the balance on Velious being released on time.

:rolleyes:

Corpsed
07-21-2015, 12:20 PM
Right, that is why I suggested you settle down, you know?

Coffee
07-21-2015, 12:22 PM
Cringing at corpsed

Detoxx
07-21-2015, 12:36 PM
Considering how absolutely horrible current resists checks are on there, and blue, I hope it's delayed.

Haynar
07-21-2015, 01:29 PM
I didn't mean to yell, Haynar. But as an innocent (mostly) lurker, I wanted to do what I could to save the scroll zoom out. I love it :)
I keep trying to get rid of the mana values in the ui. Another fail.

I have figured out how to nuke the timers on spells when u hover with mouse.

H

Daldaen
07-21-2015, 01:38 PM
I keep trying to get rid of the mana values in the ui. Another fail.

I have figured out how to nuke the timers on spells when u hover with mouse.

H

Ohhhh that's a good one to nuke too! I had forgotten about that in my list!

Man classic EQ was really rough with how limit the information was that you were provided.

heartbrand
07-21-2015, 01:55 PM
Not being able to see your mana was an awesome test of skill, I do hope they can recreate that.

TarukShmaruk
07-21-2015, 02:07 PM
Considering how absolutely horrible current resists checks are on there, and blue, I hope it's delayed.

Are they just having to manually recreate all NPCs and their stats from memory or something?

Coffee
07-21-2015, 02:13 PM
Seems like a low priority in the list of things to do but whatever

surron
07-21-2015, 02:14 PM

lol playing classic EQ when the client supported 3 expansions is WAY different than playing classic EQ when the client supports 10 expansions

Man0warr
07-21-2015, 02:18 PM

Yeah it's been troublesome trying to kill dragons with a normal force of 35-50, but everything can be taken down with a zerg. Rampage/BDA/Taken will all have zergs for Velious that's for sure.

Danth
07-21-2015, 02:49 PM
Yeah it's been troublesome trying to kill dragons with a normal force of 35-50, but everything can be taken down with a zerg. Rampage/BDA/Taken will all have zergs for Velious that's for sure.

One high-end guild you haven't mentioned seems to be putting forth extra-special effort to build a large roster. This guild, which I won't name so as to protect its dignity, seems to be attempting to recruit pretty much everyone on the server who's high level and not already in a powerhouse guild. I've received three separate offers from them just this week and I'm not even a key raiding class. Some Cleric friends report getting solicited daily.

Danth

Daldaen
07-21-2015, 03:10 PM
A BDA/Taken/Rampage Zerg would be pretty hilarious. Not that fun to do for several years. But for a weekend I would happily team up with those guilds just to faceroll NToV and Tunare/AoW.

Hell, There were 262 people in EJ yesterday for Severilous. Imagine all 262 taking on Vyemm or AoW or Tunare. Lolololol.

Man0warr
07-21-2015, 03:11 PM
One high-end guild you haven't mentioned seems to be putting forth extra-special effort to build a large roster. This guild, which I won't name so as to protect its dignity, seems to be attempting to recruit pretty much everyone on the server who's high level and not already in a powerhouse guild. I've received three separate offers from them just this week and I'm not even a key raiding class. Some Cleric friends report getting solicited daily.

Danth

I think everyone knows who you are talking about. They have messaged every one of our 55+ rogue/cleric/wizard apps for the last 3 weeks. No way for them to pry away a core member after Chest propaganda takes hold though.

I didn't mention them because with how VP is going, they seem to be getting even less mobs than Class R.

Swish
07-21-2015, 03:44 PM
Hell, There were 262 people in EJ yesterday for Severilous.

http://www.theblaze.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/shudder.gif

dafier
07-21-2015, 03:53 PM
Hell, There were 262 people in EJ yesterday for Severilous.

Grats Rampage

-Catherin-
07-21-2015, 04:05 PM
Will Velious come out on time?

Sure, but maybe without raid mobs. I still hope Rogean makes good on that threat. :p

Daldaen
07-21-2015, 04:07 PM
Grats Rampage

Grats Rampage indeed. They had 50-52ish people and Sev died in under 20 seconds. Was super classic... :P.

Llodd
07-21-2015, 04:19 PM
Depends on their duration and when they were fixed.

For example they aren't opting to recreate bugs like Yelinak being drownable, so if it's something that gives players an enormous advantage or something that breaks everything or something that gets removed quickly, they tend to opt against implementing it.

Elaborate on some of these bugs and we can likely get a few in if they have evidence.

That's something I'm sure you would be far far better at providing ;)

You strike me as someone that wants og classic be it good or bad. Even stuff that perhaps the original designers didn't necessarily want (the vision etc) but had to implement because of the limitations of the time.

Why should bugs be any different in that quest.

Daldaen
07-21-2015, 04:28 PM
I have no idea to what bugs you are referring. To my knowledge, that quest was rather polished compared to other quests of the era, especially for how intricate those scripts were.

If you have evidence about some temporary bugs they may implement them if you can prove it isn't just a poster being dumb.

Swish
07-22-2015, 06:52 PM
http://i.imgur.com/9WX9iQN.gif

Stormfists
07-22-2015, 07:18 PM
Voted no... Because it's already 3 months late.

Derp.

Haynar
07-22-2015, 07:29 PM
Seems like a low priority in the list of things to do but whatever
I do this for fun. Sometimes fun wins on what I work on next.

I am silly that way.

I have proposed that one of the things after velious, is to add AAs to get features re-enabled. Example. 3 AAs get compass enabled on all chars on account. 6 AAs enables all chars on account to have max sense heading skill. 9 AAs enables maps on all chars on that account. Use AAs to enable certain quality of life features. Things we have disabled in the client to have that "classic" experience. I hope to get rid of more things like that before the recycled server launches.

These are the kind of things we discuss for a potential future beyond velious.

H

Destron
07-23-2015, 10:23 AM
Opening up AA on this server in some capacity would be great for the long-term viability of this server.

Itap
07-23-2015, 10:27 AM
would love AAs to unlock saved spell sets

Portasaurus
07-23-2015, 10:36 AM
AAs for special meats seems like a logical next step...

Destron
07-23-2015, 10:39 AM

What sort of special meats?

Portasaurus
07-23-2015, 10:49 AM
I would exterminate life on a random continent for a stack of Half Elf Meat

Seriously, why do they not drop meat? What the fuck?

http://i.imgur.com/7JwWLp4.jpg

-Catherin-
07-23-2015, 11:00 AM
I would exterminate life on a random continent for a stack of Half Elf Meat

Seriously, why do they not drop meat? What the fuck?

http://i.imgur.com/7JwWLp4.jpg

Grind up human and elf meat together into a hamburger. There you go, half elf meat.

Destron
07-23-2015, 11:10 AM
I think he's eluding to Half Elves being aliens who are actually robots, hence the reason for no meat.

kaev
07-23-2015, 12:02 PM
I think he's eluding to Half Elves being aliens who are actually robots, hence the reason for no meat.

Nah, they're not robots. Proof: If they were robots they wouldn't be able to interbreed with the cactuses in OT. And therein lies the answer to Port's question. The reason there is no Half-elf meat is that there is no Half-elf meat. Half-elfs are sentient vegetables dressed up to look like meatsacks so that they can roam freely while gathering intel for the eventual military invasion and takeover.

After conquering Norrath, our space-vegetable soon-to-be overlords will move on to Texas gathering recruits without need for direct mind-control as the Texans will have been mesmerized by Obama's dancing armored columns of distraction. The next step will be to proclaim Cucumbers supreme overlord and crush any feeble resistance on the west coast and/or new england by the simple expedient of declaring a 50-cent bounty on vegan scalps with no bag limits and a year-round open season.

Word to the wise: Use beef fat for eyeliner and keep a few slices of bacon in your pocket so that you're ready to prove your carnivorous bona fides at any time.

Champion_Standing
07-23-2015, 12:20 PM

No DoT DMG
No Multi-Hotbutton box
No Cycle NPC hotkeys
No multiple chatboxes

Would be so baller.

I hope this happens so I am never even tempted to play here again.

myriverse
07-23-2015, 12:53 PM
And cheese.

Erati
07-23-2015, 01:50 PM
@Portasaurus - find me in game for something special to make some steaks with

Byrjun
07-23-2015, 01:53 PM

Nah, classic EQ is about the content for me, not the UI. If anything the game would be improved with some modern MMO elements like a proper 3rd person camera.

Daldaen
07-23-2015, 02:16 PM
The content is made a ton easier by the UI not being archaic. An enchanter with Cycle Target hotkey alone would dance circles around a classic enchanter who could only /target or click on the mobs they want to CC.

To emulate the same level of difficulty that classic provided, many changes would be necessary.

maskedmelon
07-23-2015, 03:17 PM
Nah, they're not robots. Proof: If they were robots they wouldn't be able to interbreed with the cactuses in OT. And therein lies the answer to Port's question. The reason there is no Half-elf meat is that there is no Half-elf meat. Half-elfs are sentient vegetables dressed up to look like meatsacks so that they can roam freely while gathering intel for the eventual military invasion and takeover.

After conquering Norrath, our space-vegetable soon-to-be overlords will move on to Texas gathering recruits without need for direct mind-control as the Texans will have been mesmerized by Obama's dancing armored columns of distraction. The next step will be to proclaim Cucumbers supreme overlord and crush any feeble resistance on the west coast and/or new england by the simple expedient of declaring a 50-cent bounty on vegan scalps with no bag limits and a year-round open season.

Word to the wise: Use beef fat for eyeliner and keep a few slices of bacon in your pocket so that you're ready to prove your carnivorous bona fides at any time.

I think you've spent too much time here:

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203162

Stand too long at the fire of lunacy and you come away smelling like smoke. ^^

Although this is a nice extension of the CMoL? thread.

/applaud

Frudrura
07-23-2015, 09:28 PM
People, listen to the Sirken podcast.

Slathar
07-23-2015, 09:38 PM

lol no thanks

khanable
07-23-2015, 09:47 PM

what

Pokesan
07-23-2015, 09:48 PM
hopefully everyone who voted no gets suspended for launch weekend for being a faithless cur

webrunner5
07-24-2015, 10:16 AM
hopefully everyone who voted no gets suspended for launch weekend for being a faithless cur

Shit lol. :D Well I guess I will have to reschedule my Vacation.

curtischoy
07-24-2015, 12:40 PM
I have proposed that one of the things after velious, is to add AAs to get features re-enabled. Example. 3 AAs get compass enabled on all chars on account. 6 AAs enables all chars on account to have max sense heading skill. 9 AAs enables maps on all chars on that account. Use AAs to enable certain quality of life features. Things we have disabled in the client to have that "classic" experience. I hope to get rid of more things like that before the recycled server launches.

would love AAs to unlock saved spell sets

omg yes plz! I think the idea of AAs unlocking QoL features is a great idea.

wormed
07-24-2015, 12:44 PM

Uhh, dude hasn't done a cast in like 3 weeks.

heartbrand
07-24-2015, 12:57 PM

Nope

Susvain2
07-24-2015, 01:29 PM

i did until one of the recent ones where he ate Gushers while speaking for the first twenty minutes

was digusting. never want to subject myself to that again

unless he is giving away DE masks

wormed
07-24-2015, 01:47 PM
i did until one of the recent ones where he ate Gushers while speaking for the first twenty minutes

was digusting. never want to subject myself to that again

unless he is giving away DE masks

I thought he gave away shit every Monday. I was mistaken. Haven't tuned in since. :p

myriverse
07-25-2015, 07:09 AM
Expect the worst and you'll never be disappointed.