PDA

View Full Version : Ersuvus: A Born Again Ogre

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 08:10 AM
Well, long story short I got rabies in RL and didn't know for like 3 days so shit got pretty hilarious. Hahahaha.

To end all min max shaman theories.. Ogres are by far the best shaman race. I deleted my troll shaman Ersuvus, who had his lovely spear of fate. So I could have his name as an Ogre (master race) Shaman. Gotta love frontal stun immunity and being on the front lines.

P.S.

<Eternal Nature> is now recruiting all levels * classes * races * premiere feeder guild for high end velious content.

P.P(lol).S - Donut worry I'll filter it well.

TLDR: Got rabies in RL went to Washington DC cause I always wanted to go there before I died (subconciously was dieing) it was hilarious, tried selling a bowie knife to drug dealer gang of 12 ppl got all my shit stolen. Hahahaha

TLDRTLDR: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack <3

Swish
07-21-2015, 08:16 AM
Ogres are by far the best shaman race. I deleted my troll shaman Ersuvus, who had his lovely spear of fate. So I could have his name as an Ogre (master race) Shaman. Gotta love frontal stun immunity and being on the front lines.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-N2QjX2eGEyg/UjCjz_VvJvI/AAAAAAAAEnQ/00SQvHehP1A/s1600/owl-facepalm.gif

PS - at least you didn't catch rabies from a zombie :p

fadetree
07-21-2015, 08:17 AM
I like your saucy attitude, and the fact that you are actually rabid!

maskedmelon
07-21-2015, 09:08 AM
Sounds like a good time! ^^; welcome back and cheers to good health!

webrunner5
07-21-2015, 09:24 AM
Well, long story short I got rabies in RL and didn't know for like 3 days so shit got pretty hilarious. Hahahaha.

To end all min max shaman theories.. Ogres are by far the best shaman race. I deleted my troll shaman Ersuvus, who had his lovely spear of fate. So I could have his name as an Ogre (master race) Shaman. Gotta love frontal stun immunity and being on the front lines.

P.S.

<Eternal Nature> is now recruiting all levels * classes * races * premiere feeder guild for high end velious content.

TLDR: Got rabies in RL went to Washington DC cause I always wanted to go there before I died (subconciously was dieing) it was hilarious, tried selling a bowie knife to drug dealer gang of 12 ppl got all my shit stolen. Hahahaha

Sounds like you will Great at playing a Ogre, Hangs head. :o

Welcome Aboard I think lol.

mystang89
07-21-2015, 09:43 AM
Lol wb

P.s.s.s. You're tldr was the longest part of your post lol

indiscriminate_hater
07-21-2015, 10:38 AM
Frontal stun immunity is a game breaker

Swish
07-21-2015, 10:53 AM
Not for a shaman really.

Tecmos Deception
07-21-2015, 12:30 PM

P.S.

:confused:

Cecily
07-21-2015, 12:33 PM
I, too, am a dark elf trapped in a wood elf's body. Thank you for your courage.

zanderklocke
07-21-2015, 12:50 PM

http://media.giphy.com/media/5wWf7H8DanGQ0XyyD2U/giphy.gif

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 01:16 PM
Yeah im going to be the MT in classic/kunark to show you noobs just how well a shaman can tank..

you mean spam heals mitigate all damage completely and warriors are just a facade?

GASP

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 04:15 PM
Yeah im going to be the MT in classic/kunark to show you noobs just how well a shaman can tank..

you mean spam heals mitigate all damage completely and warriors are just a facade?

GASP

atleast in vanilla + kunark.. velious is a whole different beast

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 06:42 PM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/735x413q90/r/901/iTNOV6.png

Awwww Mr. Rogue... You died in such a weird way... Cough 8==D

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/735x413q90/r/901/jYddeA.png

OMG... Dang Ersuvus... Born again ogre... But Really!?!?!?!?!?... The ladies must... just...
go wild!

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 06:43 PM
If I made it too detailed I think I woulda made the GM's upset and I don't want to step on their pixel toes

Cecily
07-21-2015, 06:48 PM
I see what you did there. It's obvious to me.

Tecmos Deception
07-21-2015, 07:10 PM
:confused:

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 07:56 PM
I see what you did there. It's obvious to me.

Kekekekekekekeke

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 07:57 PM
Sorry 2 BDA was trollin... Thank gawd im an ogre now I can stop doing that as much but just know ogres are evolved forms of trolls that stayed inside too long and ate too much food and their regenerative skin formed hardened layers of skin because trolls basically look like anorexics

suppresso
07-21-2015, 07:59 PM
Your certainly an oddity then. Only 3 known survivors in the us that have actually contracted the disease, became ill and survived in the US in written history. Early in my career I had to transport somebody infected, there outcome obviously was not the same.

Welcome back to the land of the living.

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 08:06 PM
Your certainly an oddity then. Only 3 known survivors in the us that have actually contracted the disease, became ill and survived in the US in written history. Early in my career I had to transport somebody infected, there outcome obviously was not the same.

Well then holy shit... There's proof enough for everyone that this guy... is a born again christian muslim islam jewish hindu buddhist catholic lutherin agnostic naturalist organicist angelic mormon polygamist<--ehh kinda a one woman guy, Angelican adventist because i adopted as much as the world had to offer so i can share as many like minded points of views as possible with everyone so I can use my liberal arts degree to roam the earth as a free man protected by any religion I come across.

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 08:07 PM
Welllll lets just say maybe I was the walking dead for about a week or so and its no fun guys get your dogs checked up as soon as fucking possible if your not then honestly you don't have any reason to have a dog.

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 08:14 PM
Best part first night I slept in the back seat of my car. My dog barks at like 5 am and wakes me up and im staring a deer with an 8pt rack on it.. I dont think I've ever seen a buck deer before... Tons of does.. So I took it as a good sign.. Because I'm native american.. <3

This is why I want to go hunting as a gang of like 12 ppl to see how many people itd take to take out a rhino with bows and arrows. hilarious concept but if your gonna hunt an endangered species that has its DNA protected anyway you mineaswell do it fun and on camera.

Visual
07-21-2015, 08:20 PM
guy is certified crazy. i approve

Cecily
07-21-2015, 08:48 PM
Best part first night I slept in the back seat of my car. My dog barks at like 5 am and wakes me up and im staring a deer with an 8pt rack on it.. I dont think I've ever seen a buck deer before... Tons of does.. So I took it as a good sign.. Because I'm native american.. <3

This is why I want to go hunting as a gang of like 12 ppl to see how many people itd take to take out a rhino with bows and arrows. hilarious concept but if your gonna hunt an endangered species that has its DNA protected anyway you mineaswell do it fun and on camera.

So you found your spirit animal?

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 11:29 PM
Actually my spirit animal is lechuza
One visited me at 4am and we stared at each other for like 5mins 5 years ago around this time.

http://www.google.com/search?q=lechuza&client=ms-android-verizon&hl=en&source=lnms&v=133247963&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMIx5zmy-HtxgIVzM-ACh2uHQHW&biw=320&bih=544#imgrc=MTOFM2wsB6feiM%3A

The great white owl. Last summer a week before I got heatstroke.x3 and assaulted at work I hit a black owl with my car going 55mph. I tapped the breaks just before impact and it cushioned the blow enough to the point where it lived. I think it was my evil spirit animal coming to me for death but I let it live out of instinct. As i sit here in the waiting room at an undisclosed hospital in vermont I feel the effects albiet minimal however still prevelent. So much makes sense.

The buck came to me as a father spirit sending his blessing as I ascend into manhood.. finally those bastards. lol.

I hear the owls but havent communed with them eye to eye since. So, i look forward to that opportunity. Potentially I have more money than god but adore a simple lifestyle so I can raid NToV with my pixel friends. However if these jerks in the US dont take my ideas for medical marijuana and apply them .. im going to get dubaj to build me a damn island 100ft from each side larger than the bermuda triangle and have a massive plantation and aviary and hire latinos to attach dubsacks to each leg of each bird and disperse them across the world from international waters for free ganja for all. DAMN IT! LOL √√√√√√√√its <3 you guys aka the world except the KKK and afrG IT! lol i want my damn vaccine already

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 11:30 PM
Lolll yayy im in the chair. These fucking needlss are like. 2.5inchea lonf omg fucking hilarious

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 11:31 PM
Def makes me feel high drunk slightly... hilarious brings out my natural libra.charisma.like 200%

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 11:32 PM
Thx fckin gods its the last one i just wanna fckin level now.that im done.fashion questin omg

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 11:33 PM
Need shit tons of shamans druids.for.splash.heals on shaman main tank.. couple clerics with rez sticks would be cool but......... cmon ppl

Ersuvus
07-21-2015, 11:34 PM
Mechanica eq p99 so superior..

Can i plz hav custom.title ersuvus the dawn bear plzplzplz

captnamazing
07-21-2015, 11:44 PM
We are witnessing something magical here, folks.

Sorn
07-22-2015, 12:21 AM
Can i plz hav custom.title ersuvus the dawn bear plzplzplz

I dig it.

And I am very pleased to hear you survived, even if I had no idea who you were before you started posting about rabies.

Darkatar
07-22-2015, 12:56 AM
My starkest madness seeming is divinest sense. Come! Grasp the chain, and prove you're sane!

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 01:20 AM
Well basically after waiting around for 3.5 hours LOL they were caught up in trying to figure out if i needed a vaccine or not. never called the hospital in DC i had gotten them at. So I just left LOL. I started feeling a lot better after writing that really long post then basically I got fed up and left LOL. I'm fine.. I can basically suppress it with menthol tobacco ( got 6 oz of pipe tobacco ) sugarry koolaid, and strawberry milk and lots of food LOL.

Itap
07-22-2015, 01:22 AM

You in ems bro?

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 01:22 AM
btw "undisclosed hospital in vermont" was a false trail to lead certain people in certain directions so certain people could catch certain people doing certain things they shouldn't be doing. also left another one saying I went up north to the hospital that gave me diabetes last summer LOL.. double false trail..

honestly I went up ~15 miles to a hospital real close to me hahahaha. pinned the doc up pretty good when he said its a 2 week process of vaccines, but before he said it was a 3day-7day-14day schedule for them.. hmm seems more like almost a month long endeavor. Just saying people.. The patriot act saved my life, made me what I am today, and is going to finally help everyone in this world get quality health care and quality interactions with law enforcement just based on my experiences and how I share them.. :)

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 01:23 AM
You in ems bro?

Lol rabies is so common I knew he was just trollin

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 01:24 AM
I think honestly I'm gonna make a hilarious parody movie instead of Indiana Jones....

Indiana Bones! Cause I'm such a ladies man.. chivalry FTW.. but ;) ;) I think it'd be HILARIOUS.

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 01:24 AM
I worked at a halloween store and wore a pimp hat with a leopard stripe... and walked around with a whip and was the dressing room attendant for like a month.. It was so funny.

Mad good at crackin dat whip.. gets them ladies all funny hahahahahaha

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 01:29 AM
Add me on facebook you guys my name is Cory T. Makenzie

Just scroll down the timeline and you can see just how many lawsuits I have against exactly who!

Sorn
07-22-2015, 01:53 AM
...are you really okay?

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 02:04 AM
Scroll realll real far :) Get to know me a little bit cause I'm not going anywhere LOL

Sorn
07-22-2015, 02:17 AM
I've already figured out the basics of your personality, I'm just not clear on if you've completed your vaccine course or not.

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 03:11 AM
Its basically complete.. I could use another one but I'm just gonna wait til I go back down to DC when I go pick up my car that's in the shop down there cause a dealership in NY sold me a lemon and I caught em up on it lol. So just to prove a point I'm gonna see how well I can mitigate the remainder of the rabies that is lingering in my system.. It really isnt that bad but without ganja cause everyones fucking scared of me in my hometown it would be alot more manageable. LOL

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 03:12 AM
If anyone close by wants to hook a brotha up with some donor weedcoughmedicine! Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oweeeeeeeeeeeeee

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 03:14 AM
Yeah lol I'm fine. Pissed a little but fine. I have add/adhd combo so I'm a quick lil bastard and I'm better than ever before anyway so yeah.

suppresso
07-22-2015, 04:02 AM
You in ems bro?

Once upon a time yeah. Now I'm in ems management

Caroc
07-22-2015, 04:23 AM
Don't do drugs kids ........

Smedy
07-22-2015, 08:01 AM
Not for a shaman really.

what you talking about, no frontal stun is both better pve and pvp for shaman

being able to root without fear of interrupt in situations where you agroo 5 mobs is essential for pve, solo tranix for shaman ogre no problem, solo tranix with troll shaman, you're in trouble

for pvp it's obviously better cause getting spells of is key

good choice on your reroll sir

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 09:17 AM
tbh wizards are the best MT's with the staff of temperate flux and enchanters chain casting runes and everyone splash healing.. they should nerf recharging items

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 09:17 AM
now im gonna go get my last rabies vaccine LOL

omg you guys you gotta check out Human Planet by BBC on netflix its EPIC

Portasaurus
07-22-2015, 09:51 AM
If you eat a wolf sandwich made from rabid wolf meat, it makes you invulnerable to rabies for 30 minutes. Try it!

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 11:36 AM
Awwwww more bullshit NY litigations. LOL this is too fun at this point cause I can let it affect me and play it off like a gangster then come home and drink water and eat a bunch of food and feel a lot better. All of this medical information is for my previous graphic design teacher back in high school, good friend... who i just found out yesterday is going to school for Science of strength training and conditioning. LOL. So there's his thesis right there if he wants it. :)

UPDATE:

Lol I can spot a good ol' fashion NY coverup like no one else. There's a reason I went to DC and they treated me for rabies you people.. LOL. The animal control officer can prove that within the last 10 days the dog doesn't have rabies but... prior to my bite.. no supporting evidence. HMMMMM

Haha this is so fun at this point because in DC they treated me professionally for rabies for a reason. I think I found my new job lol... the Animal Control Safety Officer for Saratoga County.. get pwnt. I'm gonna let this guy shake in his boots for a while trying to conjure supporting evidence against my claims then usurp his job title cause he's probably corrupt anyway.. <3 Love life. Feeling great guys! As soon as I got that fungi staff and ate a nice burrito and made Koolaid Coffee and drank water and took advil. Wooph.

<3 Mr. B

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 11:43 AM
Don't do drugs kids ........

Marijuana isnt a drug its a plant.. I'll try and see about having someone find you in RL to pimp slap you a little bit.

And that is my only medicine of choice :)

Pokesan
07-22-2015, 11:45 AM
manic state i guess

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 11:50 AM
If you eat a wolf sandwich made from rabid wolf meat, it makes you invulnerable to rabies for 30 minutes. Try it!

Hahahahaha

Omg Okay so basically I've been perpetuating it by drooling into my tobacco pipe slightly so it percolates igniting the slight amount of THC left in it for medicine. But at the same time I'm perpetuating the rabidity. LOL tossing that bitch now! HAHAHA.

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 11:51 AM
manic state i guess

Denied

Pimp slap in RL INC

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 11:52 AM
Proved in DC I'm not bipolar :) You've been listening to the wrong people

I was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD in 6th grade :) My only mental illnesses (actually they are beneficial so....) pwnt

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 11:53 AM
Just need the right medication cough weed cough cough

and to the gent wondering about the course of my vaccination being seen through entirely..

No it will not be seen through entirely in New York State.

That's what washington DC is going to be for me when I go down and pick up my car in a few weeks :).

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 11:54 AM
I got the hemoglobin injection thorough sterilization, saw my antibiotics (augmentin) through entirely, and 2 vaccinations and a tetnis shot so I'm definitely not going to die any time soon LOL.

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 12:04 PM
You were bitten? By what? Not Sage I hope

I'm concerned mate, are you/Sage ok?

Is she staying with your folks?
Sage and I are okay.. She's definitely not staying with my folks. I'm living at my aunts smile emoticon
Don't worry bro
I got it under control. That's why I went to DC
A) to pitch bill burke and I as potential presidency for 2036
B) disprove any bipolar claims
C) seek proper medical attention for rabies
D) see the monuments
E) consult for the government about the status of their landscapes
F) restore faith in the government
G) raise awareness of the pending race war that was going to divide the country in half AGAIN
H) go on a road trip
I) see the country, and get new stimulus and new ideas
J) prove that what I got last summer was post traumatic stress disorder and heat stroke
K) revamp new yorks corrupt health care system
L) LOL
M) Love life
N) Pitch my video work
O) pitch my music
P) retain a permanent cabinet position in the government as the nations landscape advisor
Q) Learn how to really live on the min and wish for the max
R) bring to light my lemon law claims against northway toyota in latham new york
S) provide the cure for PTSD and Heatstroke which our troops are suffering from ( completed ) marijuana and psylocybin in an incredibly responsible and incredibly impeccably timed fashion over the course of 9 months
T) aquire the archives
U) Advise trump on how to make something look beautiful without knocking something down completely
V) Commune with the stars in a different environment
W) figure out which lady it was in my mind because there are so many
X) boost small business and restore faith in corporations at the same time
Y) Why because this is everything I've ever wanted to do with my life is make this place safe for people to raise their damn kids
Z) Because I'm Spud Z
my man
heart emoticon
I'm a busy bee
But I can finally relax cause I have the consumers protecting me, countries protecting me, the government protecting me, the worlds women crying for me and protecting me
the worlds men crying for me and protecting me
so I could bring saratoga to light on just how corrupt it is because
no matter how much I ask and who I ask calvin is a missing person and I just havent filed a missing person report about him yet.
But I'm not going to because
everyone fucking knows

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 12:08 PM
/bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow /bow

When people invaded my most private form of my life It pissed me off so god damn much and that is P99. Before all this the developers and GM's knew I was a decent person but a serious rule lawyer and I want to say I was 'cattledogged' into seeing just how good of a rule lawyer I can be. Oh I'm the best rule lawyer. Duddits from the movie Dreamcatcher referred to himself as Mr. Gray, an Alien (metaphorical).

I am Mr. Gray.. Because I see the gray area between the black and white structures of the law but I utilize it for absolute good and never evil. Just know. Everyone. I will be ok. I will be fine. I am okay.. I'll be fine. I'll always be okay and I'll always be fine..

As long as people start to fucking learn how to separate personal/professional lives.

I would trade all my lawsuits in the world which are international now... for people to learn how to respect the boundaries that were put in place a long time ago and people have forgotten about and abused for so long now.

Time to start being human beings again.

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 12:09 PM
LOCK DIS BIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

webrunner5
07-22-2015, 01:51 PM

Can't be much worse than a Pally. :p:p

iruinedyourday
07-22-2015, 02:56 PM
This is what happens when you don't put a password on the office router for a mental hospital folks

randomhero401
07-22-2015, 03:23 PM
I hope you find the help you need, this shit is sad.

Darkatar
07-22-2015, 04:15 PM
I hope you find the help you need, this shit is sad.

Dude seems to be having fun, what's the problem? This shit is downright uplifting compared to red forums.

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 04:44 PM
Haha I'm deleting this thread.. Its all good. They just tried charging me 3500$ for my 3rd vaccine.. So I googled natural remedies and took 4kMG of b12. Feeling great and its putting the rabies in its place. To anyone who doubted me.. Ooph. You have been listening to the wrong people this whole time because I know they infiltrated this game. Good and bad have. Its really hilarious but atleast I found a way to compensate the people that I utilized for this bullshit. Maybe you guys should start thinking outside the box a bit more and stop being such little bitches :)

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 04:53 PM
Alright I'll leave it but I'm playing my monk rofl. Just had to prove a great point. :)

Cecily
07-22-2015, 05:13 PM
Haha I'm deleting this thread..

Please don't. I wanna take my time reading it all over again. It's glorious and screw anyone who disagrees.

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 05:29 PM
Haha <3 Its not going anywhere

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 05:30 PM
Im deleting my guild recruitment thread though. It was all a ploy to change the mentality of the server really so people can start coexisting/having a fun purpose lol. Now... imagine 2 alliances... head to head... one protecting the sleeper and one fighting to wake him up. Its allllready set in stone cause thats just how we are all geared. But... we gotta start talking about who's gonna be on what side so we can have a whole shit ton of organized fun you know!?!?!?! btw im playing a monk.. undisclosed monk named undisclosed named monk named iksar named master race

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 05:31 PM
wizards are the best MT's in game fcking OWNED hahahahahaha who would of thought but it makes total sense. I gotta start learning how to develop the custom content so I can pitch it to the GM's for after velious you know.. so we never get bored. Oh... I'll keep it classy(ick)

Gooch
07-22-2015, 05:58 PM

Ya, rabies is bad. I think the Milwaukee Protocol is up to 4 or 5 survivors after onset of signs/symptoms. It's a shitty way to die and pretty much considered a death sentence once you start showing signs/symptoms. The US only sees a couple of cases a year.

I'm safe, got mah prophylaxis series of shots.

Beastlyblake
07-22-2015, 05:58 PM
WTF really just happened...

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 07:38 PM
UPDATE! :D

I took 4000mg B12 2000 Vitamin C and felt insta better and passed the fuck out for an hour and feel great now..

LOL pwnt.

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 07:39 PM
I smoked some serious clairvoyant herbs on heatstroke last summer LOL

iruinedyourday
07-22-2015, 07:44 PM
hmm whats going on on the forums today maybe ill take a loo- - -

http://media.giphy.com/media/IvcwXzJ1HiTTi/giphy.gif

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 07:47 PM
Then in 2 years we all try and kill the damn bitch

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 07:48 PM
We gotta prove that rallos zek did it right gusy right gusy right gusy right gusy

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 08:01 PM
I gotta watch the movie inception cause this was all just knowing the concept of it being a movie within a movie and I applied it to a set up being in a set up.

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 08:25 PM
BEST PART OMG

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=200773&highlight=aercivus

3 weeks ago... on da money.. this is where it all started cause fucking haggard krew decided to delve into my personal life.

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 08:32 PM
and boom

Add me on facebook under my hip hop alias because my real name alias got a little too hot.

https://www.facebook.com/SpudzM?fref=nf

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 08:35 PM
instagram: Arkiev
twitter: DaArkenC

Lets be frienddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd ds

Froakula
07-22-2015, 08:35 PM
In this thread OP is batshit crazy!

Grimjaw
07-22-2015, 08:45 PM
did your parents ever give you your dog back? did you end up calling 911 on them?

Troxx
07-22-2015, 09:18 PM
manic state i guess

^ this

Serious mania coming out here. Suspect bipolar plus at least one other psychiatric d/o nos.

I thought this might just be a troll, but it would appear the OP is genuinely ill.

There's nothing funny about this thread. Hopefully he'll get some help.

Sorn
07-22-2015, 09:36 PM
Its basically complete.. I could use another one but I'm just gonna wait til I go back down to DC when I go pick up my car that's in the shop down there cause a dealership in NY sold me a lemon and I caught em up on it lol. So just to prove a point I'm gonna see how well I can mitigate the remainder of the rabies that is lingering in my system.. It really isnt that bad but without ganja cause everyones fucking scared of me in my hometown it would be alot more manageable. LOL

Hmm...okay. Take care of yourself until it's all gone.

(Your ADHD is a liiiiittle bit out of control from what I see of your posts. Is that the rabies or is it just because you're angry about the other stuff you mentioned?)

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 10:25 PM
rabies combined with add/adhd combo

dont worry i snorted a tiny amount of vitamin b12 and it slowed everything right down

basically the rabis was attacking my brain

Ersuvus
07-22-2015, 10:30 PM
lol im such a purist i really only do weeds

it has slight signs of mania because thats what rabidity does.. this is hilarious..
but i've been proven non bi-polar by a hospital in DC as a third party so I can sue the fuck out of 3 hospitals now in NY for slander, and my parents, and my previous employer saratoga casino and raceway. basically guys, i was assaulted and got heatstroke on the job last summer after a 17 day stretch of work. the weekend before i had 1 day off i banged my super bosses daughter in the back of my corolla and he ended up trying to attempted manslaughter me. from there it spiraled out of control and im assuming he had my best friend since kindergarten (the kid id be playing this fucking game with) put in jail where he got raped (not the first time) and then murdered because he is non existant now. I felt him pass away last summer while I was heat stroking so it was either instant connection because of the years of emotions and fun we had together and he transcended into the spirit world orrrrrrrrrrrrrr i was using foresight but I didnt get foresight until this summer so.... basically these mother fucking neo mafioso bitches killed my friend in real life. Sorry. I've kept that back because they've tried to kill me about 4 times now atleast andddddddddd yeah. Don't worry the right people know but atleast this information will clear up some of the bullshit that people are caught up on that has been proven wrong already

thank you very much

i miss my best friend.

The last time i saw him was on his birthday last year 5/23/14 i made him a filet mignon dinner and the last thing he texted me was your a shitty friend and thats the last thing i heard from him so yeah it kinda tore me up a bit mentally but im fine. I can type like 140wpm and have add/adhd that is cured by marijuana and anyone who doubts me at this point can go fuck themselves :)

Pokesan
07-22-2015, 10:38 PM
Sweet, mournful eyes, long closed upon earth's sorrow,
Sleep restfully after life's fevered dream !
Sleep, wayward heart, till on some bright cool morrow,
Thy soul, refreshed, shall bathe in morning's beam.

Though cloud and shadow rest upon thy story,
and rude hands lift the drapery of thy pall,
Time as a birthright, shall restore the glory,
And Heaven rekindle all the stars that fall

Muggens
07-22-2015, 10:49 PM
Food and water sound about right, I hope you find some good herb too - Also lay low or maybe relocate because that casino boss sure seems pissed off after you nailed his daughter. Sorry to hear about your friend, Peace.

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 08:00 AM
update: feeling fantastic 7 hours of sleep didn't die had fantastic dreams i think.. they weren't nightmares but thats not my steez anyway cha knowwwww.. feelin real good team real real good team.

feelin real good team real real good team <-- gonna be some hilarious mainstream hip hop banger..

even though im an underground guy... gotta love being able to tone/dialect match ya knoooooooooooooooo

Froakula
07-23-2015, 08:30 AM
Step 1: Google closest mental health facility
Step 2: Drive to it.
Step 3: Admit self.
Step 4: Profit.

Thiefboy777
07-23-2015, 09:49 AM
Anyone know this guy in real life that can check on his well being?

If this is a troll, bravo sir...

randomhero401
07-23-2015, 10:00 AM
Have attempted to contact his family as he was in my guild previously and unfortunately there was not much luck there. This is indeed not a troll, but someone who is in need of obvious help.

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 10:47 AM
Sounds like some Flowers of Happiness propaganda.

We were always part of you guys.. He was Mortil on the notacult boards
I had an account with ya too but... eh you know its all about the good team.

http://www.notaddicted.com/fansy1.php

Go go good team! RIP DAISE

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 10:48 AM
This is not trolling at all. Real life drama documented by... the government basically. LOL

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 10:52 AM
Have attempted to contact his family as he was in my guild previously and unfortunately there was not much luck there. This is indeed not a troll, but someone who is in need of obvious help.

Sset tried SSSSettting me up.. Not much love from haggard krew at all actually.

I've got all the help I need thanks to initial modern medicine, and now natural remedies. Could use some weed delivered to somewhere close to route 9, saratoga springs, ny 12831. LOL

Umm.. My parents are alcoholics sset, your a fucking prick for allowing them to invade my personal life.. Congrats. That's why haggard krew isn't going anywhere anymore :) Anti-Alliance.

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 11:04 AM
still denying me my 3rd vaccination cause im a little rude in person with these people..
i mean plausibly rude.

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 11:05 AM
All i gotta do is go over to vermont I just want the world to hate these people enough so capital punishment is warranted.

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 11:05 AM
not my call tho just sayin

Greengrocer
07-23-2015, 11:11 AM
Sir,

I believe you may be suffering from a vitamin deficiency.

Have you considered some delicious fresh squeezed [Flask of Orange Juice]?

http://i.imgur.com/LnrQfdr.jpg

It's made with REAL Emerald Oranges! It helps fight disease and it's got what plants crave!

For your health,
your Greengrocer

Corpsed
07-23-2015, 11:21 AM
I'm scared

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 11:45 AM
http://pluto.jhuapl.edu/

look at pluto these days you guys whaaat

and they found earth 2 whaattttt

https://www.google.com/maps/place/16+Leonard+St,+Saratoga+Springs,+NY+12866/@43.0427097,-73.8163819,138m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m2!3m1!1s0x89de38ed1549363b:0xb34da 6341019c504!6m1!1e1

thats where i got bit by the rabid dog that learned how to live with rabies his whole life

ummmmmmm

and earth 2

http://pix11.com/2015/07/22/nasa-hints-at-another-earth-in-lead-up-to-big-announcement/

whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat guyssssssss whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat

Oh BTW's I can tap into my rabidity and channel it to act a bit more ferocious in person but I'm in complete control. And the best part is everyone denying me service in person can technically have attempted manslaughter charges at this point. So LOL laughing my ass off in person. I hope new york state doesn't have capital punishment laws or someones gonna have to make a realllllly big decisicisosnsidizizizizzizle zam

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 11:45 AM
Sir,

I believe you may be suffering from a vitamin deficiency.

Have you considered some delicious fresh squeezed [Flask of Orange Juice]?

http://i.imgur.com/LnrQfdr.jpg

It's made with REAL Emerald Oranges! It helps fight disease and it's got what plants crave!

For your health,
your Greengrocer

Oh my sir! I could use some.. I'm at the tunnel entrance.. On my monk Onestus :)

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 11:47 AM
I'm doing all of this for financial gain and scientific research at this point LOL gotta love the private sector.

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 11:51 AM
Lol the fucking house where it happened at.. They were all junkies anyway.. The real drug addicts not me.. I love pot cause its natural.. Heroin isnt.

bubur
07-23-2015, 12:06 PM
Ersuvus, u ever scratch ur butthole and then smell it and its exactly like a fresh shit?

and then you have to stop what you're doing and go wash it

but you can't because you're the group's cleric or enchanter and someone or you may die?

and then you just let it smell and forget about it, and maybe later even eat a poptart using said poop finger?

then you remember? and then you keep eating the pop tart anyway?

jw how my sickness matches up against rabies

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 12:37 PM
Okay team figured it out its all about body fluids. Basically you have to displace all the fluids in your body with a fluid that is a tincture. If its straight water it will just become infected with the virus and perpetuate it. But you can protect your self with vitamin b12 and eliminate your body water by having a high sodium diet. Now when you put fluids into your body.. you need to make them tinctures so they flow through and go do your kidneys and get processed by your liver.. Now all you have to do is drink tea's.. koolaid... etc etc.. If you drink just water it wont get processed in the same way.. You need to utilize your kidneys and liver as much as possible to eliminate the rabies out of your system.

internal water displacement 101.

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 12:38 PM
Ersuvus, u ever scratch ur butthole and then smell it and its exactly like a fresh shit?

and then you have to stop what you're doing and go wash it

but you can't because you're the group's cleric or enchanter and someone or you may die?

and then you just let it smell and forget about it, and maybe later even eat a poptart using said poop finger?

then you remember? and then you keep eating the pop tart anyway?

jw how my sickness matches up against rabies

HAHAHAHAHA YES

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 12:39 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha omg

guys animals go to die by the water and they die in the water all the time and there is rabies in the water.. its really easy to manage and over come but to eliminate it completely you need vitamin b12, drink a shit ton of tea, vitamin c, carbohydrates, as little meat as possible, and very salty foods.. like ramen noodles with extra salt on it. ROFL

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 12:40 PM
No need for mass hysteria.. Just <3 I got everyones back except the evil empire.

bubur
07-23-2015, 12:41 PM
there are enough patently insane anti-empire spokespeople

dat boats full bro. if you wanna be unique, you should be a full insane pro-empire guy

that would be funny

o w8 this is the blue server forum. where am i? who are my friends?

Salaryman
07-23-2015, 03:09 PM
pls link the documents you read about vitamins and rabies, i know alot about vitamins and im 99% shure ur wrong

Shrubwise
07-23-2015, 03:24 PM
In my nearly 6 years on these forums, this is, by far, the best thread I've ever read. 10/10 will most definitely read again and again.

maskedmelon
07-23-2015, 03:35 PM
Sounds to me like someone's working through writer's block. You makin' your way out?

Tecmos Deception
07-23-2015, 03:57 PM
You guys laugh now, but in a couple years when this guys koolaid and b12 has eliminated rabies in the developing world and he has a plaque on a wall next to mother Theresa and ghandi... just you wait.

JayN
07-23-2015, 05:13 PM
Welcome back John Smedley!

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 05:17 PM
Just spent ~4 hours in public... I'm cured you guys... I did it myself naturallysssssss

YES. Enjoy your paranoia now bitches :). That's what people get for not treating animals right and using them for food :)

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 05:17 PM
Lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllll yayyyy I'm playing on red now too so I can double box.. yayyy

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 05:18 PM
I got a big ol' bottle of hennepin by brewery ommegang and i'm gonna celebrate tonight by getting murdered by level 1 skeletons

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 05:19 PM
IN 2 weeks. 1 hemoglobin, 2 vaccines.. I'm in total control. Ooooooooooooakakakaka.

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 05:20 PM
vitamin b12, original green amp, nibble on echinacea or coneflower leaves, drink tea, koolaid, replace your bodys water completely and use sodium to do it.. basically thats all you have to do. replace all of your bodys water.

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 05:25 PM
Marijuana = Biofuel people. I got my intentions and business plan on the wire infront of a camera at verizon wireless LOL get pwnt.

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 05:34 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gczBgNB-p1w

Aconnnnn and Young Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezyyyy

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 05:44 PM
facebook logs between an old friend and me... the final set up.

Send me a picture of this keyboard.
sec will do whats your phone number
its really nice dude
smile emoticon
usb2.0

Kk ill send you a picture trying to find one on here lol it was my old keyboard that i made all the spudzmak.bandcamp.com beats in .bin on but i never used it with USB LOL
i did it all analog rofl
just recently saw it had USB port

Word. Do you know the model info perchance?
lol go fuck yourself

Lol
where you at ill swing by and show you
trottingham CoURt?
exactly
you want this fucking thing or not
haha you dont have to worry about shit dude my parents are locked the fuck down by the feds

I am at work till 7. If you can come by around 8 I will be around. It's still 90 trottingham. Sorry about your parents dawg.
28 minutes ago
hahaha
its all good man im just forcing them into AA is all
no big deallll
heart emoticon
we'll talk about the price it could be negotiable for a sizeable quantity of weed like a quarter grin emoticon
dude im cured tho
i need 2 more vaccines "in theory" but
i cured myself naturally
dude dont be sorry about my parents you guys went through the same shit i just did something about it LOL
instead of move away
this is my home.. and my bitch now basically
hahahaha
i just want to be friends with you guys again
i just need to get a piece of loose leaf to wrap around da blunt tip every time i hit it for another 2 weeks and we should be gravy
aka i can hit it without making contact with my mouth lol
i got native american tricks

Lol wtf, I don't have any weed haha. What are you cured from?
rabies i got people i just want your money lol

How did you get rabies?
dog bite
do you guys not read the shit i post on facebook or what rofl
2 weeks ago tomorrow morning at 2 am
i went 3 days of having it untreated
went down to washington dc to die
then got me in a hospital LOL
boom hemoglobin
vaccine
parents put in a missing person report but i was on vacation
then the police took 45 minutes to find out aww i just had to go to the hospital to get my update vaccine
then i came back here cause my parents went down there and stole sage
brought her up thinking id get stuck down there
"said they were looking for me but couldnt find me"
then
i got the fuck back up here to get her back
and cured the rest of my rabies in the past 4 days
Cha boI is a BOSS
so many lawsuits right now
plus
... other things smile emoticon
4 hospitals with attempted manslaughter charges
the saratoga county sherrifs department with attempted manslaughter charges

They tried to kill you?
saratoga casino and raceway with attempted manslaughter charges
Don Braim, daniel braims dad.. with attempted manslaughter charges, extortion,
i can keep going LOL
i own this bitch now smile emoticon
everything is going to be O K now
we are going to shine how we always needed to bro
i requested a sphere of influence
and guess who specializes in providing that
guess
i dare you
i have global attention and global support
but
guess who provided me with my request
lolll
LOL
cmon
take a stab at it
ill wait
they are a fable
mysterious but ancient
soul scientists
the oldest religion protectors
kanye west thought he had their support
say ittttt

The illuminati
Thank you
I bow to you adrian alfonso
in theory im sitting down and am too lazy to get up

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 05:44 PM
if anyone spams that number ill get the world to pimp slap you.

captnamazing
07-23-2015, 06:55 PM
this hurts my eyes now

Gooch
07-23-2015, 07:16 PM
Get help. Please.

Shrubwise
07-23-2015, 07:29 PM
ITT OP pretends to be crazy to up his post count :)

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 11:01 PM
Crazy awesome..

Look what canada gave me guys... gotta love satellites!

I had a very special iPhone for about a year... It was the most expensive iPhone in the world and I threw it out the window for the CIA <3

Hahaha

imageshack.us/suvus

If anyone gets all stir crazy... I'll find you and bite you.. But... That would be the worlds gold. Thx Canadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa <3 <3

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 11:04 PM
whoopse Daisey

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/217x325q90/r/537/GVP0qc.png

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 11:05 PM
Cross reference with actual city lights and have your mind blown.

<3 I'm your new boss. BTW ;)

Cough Cough

Ersuvus
07-23-2015, 11:16 PM
ITT OP pretends to be crazy to up his post count :)

was so tired of being a decaying skeleton omg

Ersuvus
07-24-2015, 03:19 PM
last update!!

Rabies is gone and cured. Did it in 13 days.. was shooting for 14 but I'm an efficient mother fucker ya know...

however, this morning I was running with my dog and I started sprinting and said... Hey I wonder how fast you can go and the bitch side checked me and tripped me up and I landed directly on my shoulder.. now heres 1/3 xrays... I requested 3/3 but they only gave me 1 and said it was a bruise... then the said it was a sprain and I asked which is it.. you know?

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/361x361q90/r/901/60ODcc.jpg

Weigh in team!!

Ersuvus
07-24-2015, 03:20 PM
Notice how she drew on something to make it look... more... full.

Ersuvus
07-24-2015, 03:21 PM
This story ends today. Lol.. I've embraced Hindu'ism entirely in my life and this is how it works guys. Kharma is a double edged sword but I will always... always maintain a positive outlook on life. A fucked up story. But... <3 Enjoy it ya'll have global attention.

Ersuvus
07-26-2015, 07:13 PM
Hahahahaha <3

Messie
07-27-2015, 04:02 AM
Yikes.

Swish
07-27-2015, 07:32 AM
Hahahahaha <3

Have you considered a blog/livejournal?

Ersuvus
07-27-2015, 05:09 PM
Haha thats what I was using 3 facebook accounts for and this thread. All is good now ;)

Ersuvus
07-27-2015, 05:21 PM
It was all legal offense / defense against dem bastards.. I dont really want to waste my time with a blog rofl. <3

Ersuvus
07-29-2015, 04:56 PM
Last update for you doubters, people that got fed bad information and people that thought this was a giant troll. Nope. It was a giant set up. I brought it here because now this is international legal tender because this case is known internationally now. <3. Thanks for letting me use you guys to ascend to the higher reaches of global protection in my pursuit of global spiritual tolerance and prosecution of the 'evil empire' as a whole. It really drew the bad guys out so the good guys could watch so now the good guys could do their jobs easier. Pretty nifty right! <3 I seriously had rabies then a day after I cure it my dog checks me as I'm sprinting and my collar bone is broken now LOL.. omg its just too funny but it perpetuated new yorks bullshit health care they were providing me and now. The state will persevere as a whole. <3. So much love to all yall.

http://imageshack.com/a/img911/6518/e6taya.jpg

Ersuvus
07-29-2015, 04:57 PM
If I didn't have a specific lady in mind I'd take the time to usurp your moms from your dads and give you genetically enhanced brothers to beat you up in the future. But psh.. Not worth my time peasants.

Lamil
07-29-2015, 05:13 PM
This guy reminds of that drug dealing guy that supposedly lived in South Florida and was doing all sorts of drugs. Does he reincarnate every year?

Destron
07-29-2015, 05:13 PM
We have a mental health issue in the US.

Ersuvus
07-30-2015, 10:08 AM
Braknar way to go braknar you fail braknar gimme the fraps braknar lets see the fraps braknar come on braknar bye braknar

Shrubwise
07-30-2015, 03:06 PM
We have a mental health issue in the world.

FTFY

Swish
07-30-2015, 04:04 PM
Braknar way to go braknar you fail braknar gimme the fraps braknar lets see the fraps braknar come on braknar bye braknar

Have you considered a soundcloud rant?

Lojik
07-30-2015, 07:46 PM

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121006003921/villains/images/9/97/Brak.jpg

Portasaurus
07-30-2015, 07:49 PM
love me some brak!!!

Priceline
07-30-2015, 11:20 PM
Posting in a mental breakdown thread.

curtischoy
07-31-2015, 12:40 PM
rabies is 100% fatal

Ersuvus
09-15-2015, 07:20 AM
100% had a mental breakdown 100% back in action now good to go.. Rerolling Ersuvus into a Wood Elf Ranger alt... cause lets see here...

[Roleplay Engage]

He was conflicted in shadowrest and as a troll he reincarnated his fungus skin into worm wood elf ranger..

[\Roleplay Engage]

SyanideGas
09-15-2015, 01:42 PM
If my troll shaman didn't have a guise and bound at firepots. It'd be almost tempting to make an ogre. I was almost tempted to just make another shaman. Ogres are dope.

Kekephee
09-15-2015, 02:00 PM
Posting in a roleplay thread

I think

BahamutDF
09-16-2015, 12:44 PM
He's just trying to catch up his forumquest level to Swish.

Ersuvus
10-05-2015, 12:10 PM
I cant even imagine the mailing list this created after I realized the fact that it emails you every time theres a thread update. Thanks for the support everyone. Im doing great now (rabies free) just chillin on Lockjaw server and playing p1999 part time. Now ill shamelessly plug my new instrumental album. Its all digitalized just going to chop up some videos of old cartoons and make video remixes. I'm a video guy. :D

The guild on Lockjaw is Quiescence (its a state of being) also a shaman spell!

The album can be located at:

http://Spudz.Bandcamp.Com

Thanks for all the blessings!

Ersuvus
10-05-2015, 12:38 PM
The Single on the album is now up for emcee interest.

https://soundcloud.com/arqilla/elemental-falls

randomhero401
10-05-2015, 01:12 PM
Pussy