PDA

View Full Version : Lustrous Russet BP

quido
11-01-2010, 01:27 AM
Anybody get one? I know lots of LR was droppin, as well as cryosilk, but did anybody get any of the prize items? Any breastplates or robes?

to0p
11-01-2010, 02:07 AM
http://peacepipeguild.com/sites/default/files/gown.jpg

Mountaineer
11-01-2010, 02:44 AM
Lustrous BP probably dropped from the big ole Named....that we obviously didnt kill because the zone died :p

quido
11-01-2010, 02:54 AM
Lustrous BP probably dropped from the big ole Named....that we obviously didnt kill because the zone died :p

That's what I was thinking, like on that huge gnoll in Qeynos way back when.

Pheer
11-01-2010, 02:59 AM
at least now youll be able to tell who really got their lustrous from the early fear raids rather than running around EC checking corpses like a buzzard

quido
11-01-2010, 03:11 AM
Yeah I'm kind of torn honestly. The event was a lot of fun. I scored three more pieces of LR. At the same time though the LR boots I already had aren't quite as elite or exclusive for a shaman anymore. Oh well!

purist
11-01-2010, 03:39 AM
At the same time though the LR boots I already had aren't quite as elite or exclusive for a shaman anymore.

So oppressed.

quido
11-01-2010, 03:56 AM
Lol I'm not complaining in the least. It's simply an observation. I'm really fortunate to have the cool stuff I do, being a noob and all.

karsten
11-01-2010, 03:13 PM
me n my ol pal hasbinbad are the only people with full Lustrous Russet on the server

quido
11-01-2010, 03:18 PM
me n my ol pal hasbinbad are the only people with full Lustrous Russet on the server

Is this really the case?

karsten
11-01-2010, 03:20 PM
yeah I wouldn't lie to my old pal jeremy

Taluvill
11-01-2010, 04:36 PM
He's right.

I think Zilo has a full set, or the next closest.

azeth
11-01-2010, 04:45 PM
zilo looks mighty fancy.

edit: i think the only way to trump full LR would be full Golden Efreeti.

Stats wise LR is still > for most classes though.

Bushwick
11-01-2010, 06:05 PM
Those that are upset about the event need to employ a small thing called sour grapes. Like so:

Thank god my connection failed yesterday, because as a rogue I'd hate being obliged to wear armor as ugly as lustrous russet for the rest of my character's life on this server.

Whew, dodged that bullet.

Pheer
11-01-2010, 07:27 PM
Those that are upset about the event need to employ a small thing called sour grapes. Like so:

Thank god my connection failed yesterday, because as a rogue I'd hate being obliged to wear armor as ugly as lustrous russet for the rest of my character's life on this server.

Whew, dodged that bullet.

On the other hand if youre a shadowknight with umbral and you equip the right pieces of lustrous you can have the honor of looking like a reese's peanut butter cup.

Whether this is good or bad I know not.

Prahadigm24
11-01-2010, 07:27 PM
They gave out tons of high level drops in a GM event?

Goodbye folks, and thanks for a great time on this server. Really had a blast and was looking forward to Kunark and Velious.

Glaani
11-01-2010, 07:40 PM

Goodbye folks, and thanks for a great time on this server. Really had a blast and was looking forward to Kunark and Velious.

Good bye!

Seaweedpimp
11-01-2010, 09:17 PM

Lol.....

Bye homo

Zithax
11-01-2010, 10:04 PM

trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

if not, why are you upset about a gm event?

Otto
11-01-2010, 10:07 PM
I believe both Zilo and I are only missing one piece

Loke
11-01-2010, 10:35 PM
I heard Zilo was the best half-elf warrior on the server

Urizen
11-01-2010, 10:38 PM
Zilo wins!

Prahadigm24
11-02-2010, 05:30 AM
trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

if not, why are you upset about a gm event?

I'm not upset about the GM event itself, I'm upset about the high end loot. It is really killing my immersion and fun if some low levels are running around in LR now. The items were given out almost randomly (based on zone lags, US prime time (!), number of people your guild had in EC...).

I don't mind if such events reward player with minor items (food, almost no stats, rp items - whatever), or maybe 1 - 2 "real" items. But not tons of valuable items. I think I even read somewhere in the past that the GMs would not give out any items which are in competition with regular loot. Must have read wrongly.

I'm not a troll, up until now every decision of the admins was brillant. This one wasn't. I just cannot understand why they should do this, and to me it makes the difference between playing here for years and quitting right now.

:(

Kamasu-WV
11-02-2010, 06:00 AM
QQ

ziggyholiday
11-02-2010, 06:12 AM
It is really killing my immersion and fun if some low levels are running around in LR now.

......Not sure if serious

purist
11-02-2010, 06:32 AM
I heard purist was the best erudite paladin on the server

Omnimorph
11-02-2010, 06:44 AM
Well with all the negative people QQing about it, if i were a gm i don't think i'd waste my time trying to put together an event like this in future. They've admitted they probably got the loot distribution a bit wrong, which is fair enough.

Messianic
11-02-2010, 08:25 AM
It is really killing my immersion and fun if some low levels are running around in LR now. The items were given out almost randomly (based on zone lags, US prime time (!), number of people your guild had in EC...).

No it's not.

GM events were always random, and yes, sometimes really incredible items were given out, based on luck, chance, and other factors not associated with poopsocking.

Are you really that disgruntled that gear was acquired by a means other than time spent in-game? It happened in live, too...I missed getting a monk weapon that was superior to any other one-handed monk weapon until velious and had the appearance of a GBS by about 15 seconds in a lfay GM event. So what? Do I want to take away someone else's enjoyment? Part of the fun of EQ is that things happen that you can't predict.

Sometimes you won't receive some great piece of gear, sometimes you will.

My guess is that you're just sour you didn't have a "chance" to get the gear.

I don't mind if such events reward player with minor items (food, almost no stats, rp items - whatever), or maybe 1 - 2 "real" items. But not tons of valuable items. I think I even read somewhere in the past that the GMs would not give out any items which are in competition with regular loot. Must have read wrongly.

I haven't read that, although I'm not the most diligent in reading past decisions, and I only joined this server in June. But even if they said that, that's not congruent with GM events in classic.

I'm not a troll, up until now every decision of the admins was brillant. This one wasn't. I just cannot understand why they should do this, and to me it makes the difference between playing here for years and quitting right now.

:(

There are far better reasons to quit. Rogean admitted they went overboard with the gear. He also indicated that the event was planned only a few hours in advance so there wasn't a lot of control over the event.

I still don't see the problem other than "Someone else had a shot at gear I didn't have a shot at, therefore this is unfair, therefore I feel like quitting."

That's always going to happen. I joined the server after nearly all of the big-time drops/quests (Rubicite, Thex Dagger, Manastone, etc) were discontinued, as they were on live. Even had I been on the server when they did and had not obtained those items, I don't see a reason to quit because I didn't "have a chance at the gear that other people did."

I saw Azeth's point earlier that some of this gear outshines Velious stuff, whereas even items like manastone, rubicite, etc aren't particularly overpowered through velious - this is a good point, but I just don't think the pieces of LR that were acquired severely unbalance the server at all, nor will it make some characters super-powerful demigods who are going to solo Rinna or something.

I just don't think its as big a deal as you're making it out to be.

karsten
11-02-2010, 10:21 AM
I heard purist was the best erudite paladin on the server

best erudite paladin on the server is torsten, my naked paladin twink with soulfire

purist is still great though, you get the red ribbon!

girth
11-02-2010, 05:07 PM
The difference you people fail to realize is that it wasn't just 1-2 pieces that a few dozen got. I see people with basically full sets minus the bp. To fully gear somebody in BIS is fucking bullshit from a gm event.

I'm actively searching for a reason to log back in, cause it feels to me that my time raiding in this game since June has been worthless now.

quellren
11-02-2010, 05:15 PM
See that's funny, my experience is exactly the opposite. I've been watching carefully since the GM event, and in the last 2 days I haven't seen *anyone* with more than 2 pieces. usually the boots and a bracer.
It's not exactly hard to spot.

As a shaman I'd kill to have looted some boots, but I don't exactly feel like I'm missing out on this amazing opportunity that fully decked out everyone who was there.
Based on the raging I've read here, I'm not sure LR boots would be worth the headache of it.

girth
11-02-2010, 05:21 PM
If you wanna believe Rogean and Nilbogs dilution of the event go ahead, I know what I saw in WC right after the event and the amount of LR that went out is enough to completely ruin the immersion of people who have spent their time raiding and building their character up through time and effort. Feels like we should take off the Legit tag.

nalkin
11-02-2010, 05:25 PM
First the 1.5*xp was messed up... now this.

Rogean:
Ok! Ok! I must have, I must have put a decimal point in the wrong place
or something. Shit. I always do that. I always mess up some mundane
detail.

Nalkin:
Oh! What is this fairly mundane detail, Rogean?!!!!!

Seaweedpimp
11-02-2010, 05:26 PM
If you wanna believe Rogean and Nilbogs dilution of the event go ahead, I know what I saw in WC right after the event and the amount of LR that went out is enough to completely ruin the immersion of people who have spent their time raiding and building their character up through time and effort. Feels like we should take off the Legit tag.

WAhhhh Wahhhhh

We changing diapers?

girth
11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
WAhhhh Wahhhhh

We changing diapers?

I didn't shit myself, I got shat on. Can you help with my bath? :p

Seaweedpimp
11-02-2010, 05:30 PM
You dirty dirty bitch. You..... Freaky freaky bitch~

Pheer
11-02-2010, 07:31 PM
I saw Azeth's point earlier that some of this gear outshines Velious stuff, whereas even items like manastone, rubicite, etc aren't particularly overpowered through velious - this is a good point, but I just don't think the pieces of LR that were acquired severely unbalance the server at all, nor will it make some characters super-powerful demigods who are going to solo Rinna or something.

I just don't think its as big a deal as you're making it out to be.

We're not saying its overpowered, just that its bullshit to raid gear players with a discontinued set of fear gear that others spent hours and hours and hours raiding fear to get with one short gm event.

Kender
11-02-2010, 07:40 PM
oh boo who your epeens shriveled

man up noone cares about your gear but you

girth
11-02-2010, 09:19 PM
oh boo who your epeens shriveled

man up noone cares about your gear but you

It's boo hoo... and theres a healthy raiding population on the server that would suggest people do care about gear

Zyth
11-02-2010, 10:07 PM
Care about gear? Yeah.

Throw a hissy because other people got gear? I hope not.

Trademaster
11-02-2010, 10:29 PM
It's sad that some of you guys are jealous that other people got gear.

If it really is such a traumatic thing that some players got gear that took you a while to farm, perhaps you should take some time to reevaluate your priorities. Maybe get outside experience that strange phenomenon we call daylight, interact with other people, in person even.

don't be this kid WoW this is why gamers have a bad image (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mghX_hfIF8)

Pheer
11-02-2010, 10:37 PM
ITT: people that are offended that someone would be upset about them getting raid gear for running around EC looting werewolves

Prospect
11-02-2010, 10:38 PM
best erudite paladin on the server is torsten, my naked paladin twink with soulfire

OH THE MEMORIES!

Trademaster
11-02-2010, 10:40 PM
ITT: people that are offended that someone would be upset about them getting raid gear for running around EC looting werewolves

ITT: whiny brats get offended that other people didn't have to work as hard to get similar gear as they have.

girth
11-02-2010, 10:41 PM
ITT: raiders get offended that other people didn't have to work at all to get better gear then they spent months acquiring

fixed

Kich
11-02-2010, 10:57 PM
It's sad that some of you guys are jealous that other people got gear.

If it really is such a traumatic thing that some players got gear that took you a while to farm, perhaps you should take some time to reevaluate your priorities. Maybe get outside experience that strange phenomenon we call daylight, interact with other people, in person even.

don't be this kid WoW this is why gamers have a bad image (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mghX_hfIF8)

He has aspergers syndrome and was talking slowly because it's weird hearing your own voice say exactly what you just said over speakers (if you've ever been on vent and someone there has some feedback, people either literally can't deal with it to the point that they can't talk if that person is talking or, much like that kid did, they talk a lot more slowly and frequently stumble on their own words).

But literally, the only reason he got any notoriety was because of the aspergers and what it does to your social skills. If someone went up there and asked the same question in a more normal sounding voice and perhaps in a much more common way ("Hey, big fan of WoW lore, was just wondering where <dude> went. One of the books said he was supposed to be <whatever> and he's like no where to be found in the game, any idea what happened or?") it wouldn't have been anything.

Rejuvenation
11-02-2010, 11:50 PM
First the 1.5*xp was messed up... now this.

Rogean:
Ok! Ok! I must have, I must have put a decimal point in the wrong place
or something. Shit. I always do that. I always mess up some mundane
detail.

Nalkin:
Oh! What is this fairly mundane detail, Rogean?!!!!!

http://nelsonbodnarchuk.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/officespace.jpg

What do you know about platinum laundering?

karsten
11-03-2010, 05:14 AM
You dirty dirty bitch. You..... Freaky freaky bitch~

glad someone tossed an ICP/ATHF quote into this thread ahmygawd

Prahadigm24
11-04-2010, 07:57 PM
Sometimes you won't receive some great piece of gear, sometimes you will.

My guess is that you're just sour you didn't have a "chance" to get the gear.

No, that was not my point. I would not have WANTED to loot LR, cryosilk, manastones, whatever from the GM event. Why not?

1. I want to earn items, not grab them by chance.
2. Some item drops were good enough to last until Velious. No reason to hunt for upgrades for these slots - less fun in the future.

Girth summed it up pretty well: Nobody cares about 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 high end items given out during a GM event. But according to the threads about the event, the number of items was many times higher.

Nevertheless, thank you for reading and understanding my post. 80% of the
users here weren't able to perform that difficult task.

Kich
11-04-2010, 08:20 PM
No, that was not my point. I would not have WANTED to loot LR, cryosilk, manastones, whatever from the GM event. Why not?

1. I want to earn items, not grab them by chance.
2. Some item drops were good enough to last until Velious. No reason to hunt for upgrades for these slots - less fun in the future.

Girth summed it up pretty well: Nobody cares about 1, 2, 3, 5, 10 high end items given out during a GM event. But according to the threads about the event, the number of items was many times higher.

Nevertheless, thank you for reading and understanding my post. 80% of the
users here weren't able to perform that difficult task.

You're kind of a big prick dude. Don't speak for people when you have absolutely no right doing so. Unequivocally, this thread was started over butthurt about not getting loot or other people getting loot. You cannot possibly deny that without (as you just did) speaking for others.

1: If you want to earn your gear, go do it. What's the big deal here. How does another person gaining loot at all, in any way shape or form, impact your own game or sense of self if not via jealousy. It can't be an impact on your fun, because you are then admitting to your fun being directly linked to the rate at which other people get gear.

You're playing on a server of less than a thousand people. Approximately 300 people were at that event. Even if 10 people got gear, that would impact the total quantity of gear on the server significantly more than it would have on Classic. With less people, any sort of GM Event will cause greater impact than intended, there's really no way around that.

Furthermore, with the loot rewards being already admittedly higher than intended, shit happens. Call the ghost busters. The idea that you would bail the server after literally 1 (minor) fuck up, well--refer to the first sentence of the post.

2: Like I said. Don't talk for people, it's rude and disingenuous. How the hell can you sit there and admit to not wanting anything handed to you and then simultaneously make the (very) bold statement of telling other people what their fun should be. If someone gets an item that will last them until Velious, cool, kindly screw yourself for implying that this ruins that person's fun. For all you know it could be incredibly relieving knowing that they won't have to upgrade that piece for so long.

At least Girth admitted to being butthurt, there's no other alternative for this kind of childish little whining. And to try and make the people who did get loot feel shitty for it, yeah, nah. You're kind of a big prick dude. Between insulting (apparently) 80% of the thread, the holier-than-thou attitude, the guilt-tripping, and the god complex; I give you a wave of goodbye and may your next endeavor not cause such a dramatic shitstorm over such a trifle issue.

Taluvill
11-04-2010, 08:29 PM
Although I'm not happy about what happened, the horse is dead and we're still kicking it.

Quit bitching.

girth
11-04-2010, 10:19 PM
1: If you want to earn your gear, go do it. What's the big deal here. How does another person gaining loot at all, in any way shape or form, impact your own game or sense of self if not via jealousy. It can't be an impact on your fun, because you are then admitting to your fun being directly linked to the rate at which other people get gear.

I have been earning my raid gear since June through time and effort.

Other people's loot normally doesn't impact me at all, but when lowbies and people who showed up on this server recently get nearly full sets of unobtainable(and best in slot mostly) gear in a GM event, then it becomes an issue of server integrity and I myself think it goes against the Legit tag this server holds. Like I said more LR went out this event likely than the whole server had seen before, how is that legit AT ALL?

Kich
11-05-2010, 12:17 AM
They already apologized and admitted to a mistake, what the fuck do you want from them?

DekThai
11-05-2010, 12:42 AM
http://www.pollsb.com/photos/o/27842-beating_dead_horse_what.jpg

Estu
11-05-2010, 01:02 AM
Anyone wanna link the stats of these items? I have no idea WTF everyone is in an uproar about.

JayDee
11-05-2010, 01:26 AM
Terrible idea by the GMs

but what can you do

Akim
11-05-2010, 01:34 AM
it's cool.
who hasn't had a few beers on a halloween night and ended up with regrets.
grats to those people who grabbed something^

JayDee
11-05-2010, 01:53 AM
The difference you people fail to realize is that it wasn't just 1-2 pieces that a few dozen got. I see people with basically full sets minus the bp. To fully gear somebody in BIS is fucking bullshit from a gm event.

I'm actively searching for a reason to log back in, cause it feels to me that my time raiding in this game since June has been worthless now.

Wow is this true?

Why didnt they do a rollback

Pheer
11-05-2010, 01:56 AM
They already apologized and admitted to a mistake, what the fuck do you want from them?

I think the arguement at this point is more against all the people that are trying to justify it when the gms already admitted their mistake and stated it wouldn't happen again.

Zyth
11-05-2010, 02:25 AM
All these people who got full sets must not play the game anymore, because neither I nor anyone I have talked to in game have seen anyone with nearly a full set that didn't get it in original PoFear.

They probably realized they have bis until Velious and quit early. Problem solved I think.

Doeboy
11-05-2010, 02:54 AM
isnt ToV gear better? do you mean BiS currently?

Taluvill
11-05-2010, 03:05 AM
through kunark its BIS, aside from maybe a peice or two. Come velious, it get shelved if your a raider.

if not, it probably BIS till you/your guild gets to the point of doing harder encounters.

girth
11-05-2010, 03:14 AM
Anyone wanna link the stats of these items? I have no idea WTF everyone is in an uproar about.

LR leggings: 20ac 5str 5stam 5agi
Umbral leggings: 17ac 5wis 5agi 13svp

LR gloves: 16ac 5dex 5stam 50hp
umbral gloves: 13ac 5str 5int 35mana 10svc

LR bracer: 12ac 3str 3dex 7svf 7svc 7svm
umbral bracer: 10ac 5dex 3int

:( they aren't even really close estu

Why didnt they do a rollback

Taluvill
11-05-2010, 03:18 AM
Someone asked for a comparison earlier, so i did one. here ya go

Links for some items.

Note: Some of the class gear is MUCH better than the lustrous gear.(example: see ranger gauntlets, rogue boots.) All that the lustrous gear is is just Warrior gear that's usable by other classes.

Lustrous Russet BP (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2627)
Now, Compare that to these -
Palidan BP (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2052) The Lustrous is much better for, well, everything. The wisdom is Irrelevant, and the added AC is king.
Ranger BP (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2047) Once again, wisdom is irrelevant. more ac, dex, str. Good for DPS.
Rogue BP (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2048) This is the only chest that is comparable, but LR has more AC and +2 stats are always needed.
Shadowknight BP (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2053) This one just has worse stats overall.
--------------------------
Warrior BP (http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=2387) Posted just to prove the point that its the same statistics.

I don't want to take the time to prove it with the other items, but aside from a few exceptions, the lustrous russet provides more damage dealing statistics or resists across the board for the most part. The sleeves, bracers, leggings all come to mind as pieces that are always going to be better than a class alternative, gloves are usually better for hybrid tanks and clerics, and the boots just rock face for a cleric/shaman.

Prahadigm24
11-05-2010, 06:15 AM
You're kind of a big prick dude. Between insulting (apparently) 80% of the thread, the holier-than-thou attitude, the guilt-tripping, and the god complex; I give you a wave of goodbye and may your next endeavor not cause such a dramatic shitstorm over such a trifle issue.

I am just giving arguments. You are flaming and well, at least trying to insult me. This quote just confirms that you belong to those 80%.

Btw, regarding the "dead horse" people: The horse is dead, but we can still argue that we don't want another horse to die. Please note that I NEVER wanted the event loot taken away from the people! It happened and cannot be undone. Still: If you browse the forums, you'll see that many players didn't even know about the issue, especially some European players.

What I would wish for: Maybe a short news about the topic. There have been some short statements from the devs, but they are / were hidden in threads like this one.

quido
11-05-2010, 12:01 PM
I think it would be hysterical if all those Lustrous Russet drops actually were intentional! =) =) =)

Dantes
11-05-2010, 12:40 PM
Well shit. I missed out on the exp bonus and this too because I was busy all weekend. Oh well, no reason to cry and get all butt-hurt about it.

feste
11-06-2010, 01:26 AM
why did they take it out of the game in the first place?

Taluvill
11-06-2010, 02:04 AM
misclick

girth
11-06-2010, 03:03 AM
why did they take it out of the game in the first place?

Mimicking Live, it was removed from Fear when Hate came out and turned into warrior only.

quido
11-06-2010, 03:08 AM
Mimicking Live, it was removed from Fear when Hate came out and turned into warrior only.

So did Lustrous Russet actually drop for a longer period of time on Live?

girth
11-06-2010, 06:37 AM
Check this out. This isn't this first time this happened and some, including me and including GM's/devs, were upset then too.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=317

I was not around for the event, nor would I have been kosher with it for these particular items, but I was told it was all the off slot Rubicite from the WC Dark Elf Event(?) (Collar, belt, pauldrons, etc), GEBs, Silversilk Leggings and a few other odd and end drops.

With that said, we do have plans to pass out many of the artifacts. Probably not in their exact original manners as details are sketchy at best in some cases. But yes, you'll see a Shield of Qeynos, Staff of AlKabor, Butcherblock Hammer etc at some point.

I just want to say that I had nothing to do with it. I am also incredibly frustrated and annoyed.

This won't be happening anymore..

I'm completely disgusted with this also and had no part in its planning or execution.

Those are all replies from gms/devs from the last time a GM event gave out ridiculous loot, what's different about this time? Didn't wanna do this but kinda tired of yall thinking I'm the only one feeling this way...even server leadership did in the past.

KilyenaMage
11-06-2010, 08:34 AM
God. Karsten is such an unbearable douchebag.

Curmudgen
11-06-2010, 11:27 AM
I still fail to see how someone else getting these drops effects my game experience in either a negative or positive way. Please make it clear to me how some one or several people getting full suits of LR even makes a difference to me when I log on to play.

Sadface
11-07-2010, 12:16 AM
Check this out. This isn't this first time this happened and some, including me and including GM's/devs, were upset then too.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=317

Those are all replies from gms/devs from the last time a GM event gave out ridiculous loot, what's different about this time? Didn't wanna do this but kinda tired of yall thinking I'm the only one feeling this way...even server leadership did in the past.

Yeah this is horse shit

I have taken a hiatus from playing. Might not ever return.

Don't cry for me, leaves room for me to excel irl.

President
11-07-2010, 01:54 AM
It would be greatly appreciated if you would keep your complaints in the R&F or petition forums. If the game is ruined for you, there are plenty others.

Thanks.

enzie
11-07-2010, 02:03 AM
I like how the same threat of 'i'm quitting and you won't be getting my money anymore cause you fucked up Verant!' has evolved just into 'yea, I'm quitting cause you fucked up!'
since it's free.

It's not like handing out high end loot is a p99 thing only. GMs in old EQ gave out items that were BETTER than the best items ever available in game at that time. Butcherblock Hammer anyone?
Some portion of people will complain about anything you ever do. I think the vast majority of people either enjoyed it or don't really care. I got really unlucky and didn't get any of the drops that day, even though I had a chance at almost 8 pieces. I'm jealous of some friends that got some, sure, but mad at the GMs for giving them out? Nope.

karsten
11-08-2010, 09:15 AM
God. Karsten is such an unbearable douchebag.

I suppose it wouldn't help to mention that I don't remember who you are or why you are sending me private messages! Is it because you are looking to join my Kunark guild < Emo Kids >?

Pimask
11-09-2010, 01:08 PM
But in all reality a very similiar event happened on live.

In... 2005?

Nlaar
11-09-2010, 06:43 PM
I completely agree with Girth on this subject.