PDA

View Full Version : Leveling

Troop
11-01-2010, 02:37 PM
Hey guys,

I am looking for some info on leveling 30 to 50. I am a Bard and would like to continue Kiting but while also group and let other players benefit from mana song :p. Can anyone list some places with lvl ranges for both kiting and grouping for a bard. Should I mention that I mostly play during the day too so I don't see a lot of groups around.

Thank you

Troop

Dr4z3r
11-01-2010, 03:24 PM
I can't speak from experience about this, but some good info has been posted here:

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11506

http://www.project1999.org/forums/showthread.php?t=14926

Troop
11-01-2010, 03:28 PM
Those 2 are good, but they dont really talk about places to lvl thought

Dr4z3r
11-01-2010, 04:45 PM
Go through the whole threads, there are plenty of suggestions.

guineapig
11-01-2010, 05:45 PM
30 being a hell level, you will probably want a good group and plow through it. Go to HHK basement and be the puller (lull song FTW). Don't be afraid of the bottom room. At 30 you should be able to handle it even with an add or 2.

You can stay there till around 32-33 if you want to actually. Or you can solo the blue cons in SolA. Once you have mana song you will start getting invites to SolB groups.
I recommend you tell them in advance that you will be no good for CC at this level. In fact you might want to stick with Window groups if you are going there at such an early age.

Once you are 36 you can basically hang out in SolB and/or Lguk but you can also effectively and efficiently solo the hill giants in RM (or North Karana... there are a decent number of giants and griffons there that are high con and nobody hunts them.)
With track and Selo's, either spot you choose you should basically be in total charge of the respawns once you get started. (Hill giants and the high con griffs will basically give you exp till 50)

In your mid 40's you will have to get pretty deep in Guk or start doing bats and bugs in SolB. At 46 you can also start soloing Seafuries in OoT. (You can try them sooner, but this is the level when it really gets efficient).