PDA

View Full Version : spells? celestial cleansing and others

Silent
08-02-2015, 11:36 PM
Where can these be found? Wiki says Ecommons tunnel @ a erudite vendor named Rushka Deklamore. But no where to be found. Any help? Got a lot of confusion on some of these spells.

WolfsongReborn
08-02-2015, 11:37 PM
Yeah I recall him being there. Sells mages spells too. He wasn't there like 20m ago.

Silent
08-02-2015, 11:45 PM
checked the basic starting zones for paladins, felwithe, qeynos, freeport. nothing, same spells. anyone been able to find this?

Ele
08-02-2015, 11:52 PM
EC vendor doesn't show up for a few months.

Most Velious spells are dropped.

Silent
08-02-2015, 11:58 PM
so even the ones on the wiki marked vendor bought, like celestial cleansing will be dropped? just as druid circles shouldve been dropped off shardwurms etc other mobs instead of vendor right away?

wormed
EC vendor doesn't show up for a few months.

Most Velious spells are dropped.

What a fucking cock tease. They had us playing with all those spells on beta and then they don't have em?

... damn you, Nilbog!!

wormed
so even the ones on the wiki marked vendor bought, like celestial cleansing will be dropped? just as druid circles shouldve been dropped off shardwurms etc other mobs instead of vendor right away?

No, they won't happen for a couple months, if they're following timeline.

Silent
08-03-2015, 12:03 AM
Well why add the druid portal spells to vendors then? from what ive read, those should be farmed off shardwurms or what not as well until added LATER at vendors like gypsy etc.

Ele
08-03-2015, 12:06 AM
Well why add the druid portal spells to vendors then? from what ive read, those should be farmed off shardwurms or what not as well until added LATER at vendors like gypsy etc.

need more people beta testing

Silent
08-03-2015, 12:52 AM
guess in all, it makes it easier putting vendor bought group port spells for wiz/druid then having everyone try to farm them and no one being able to port. just hope some of these other 'vendor bought' spells can be dropped also and dont have to wait for them to be added in new patch.

the gnome pirate outpost supposedly sells some spells of other stuff, but the wiki says many things are sold/done that aren't actually in game yet.

WolfsongReborn
08-03-2015, 01:47 AM
I noticed also that a lot of the "velious" spells like the spells that X class previously couldnt use but now can, like ranger "panic animal, firefist, endure cold" still cannot be memmed.

Ele
08-03-2015, 08:27 AM
I noticed also that a lot of the "velious" spells like the spells that X class previously couldnt use but now can, like ranger "panic animal, firefist, endure cold" still cannot be memmed.

Classic.

Wait a few months.

http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20010221a.html

Rangers:

Added Endure Cold at 22.
Added Skin Like Nature at 59.
Added FireFist at 22.
Moved Bramblecoat from 49 to 39.
Added Spikecoat at 49.
Added resist cold at 55.
Added Panic Animal at 22.
Moved Jolt to 51.
Moved Spirt of Wolf from 39 to 30.
Added Cinder Jolt (fire-based Jolt spell) at 55.
Offense and weapons skill made identical to warriors.
Added See Invisible at 39.

Daldaen
08-03-2015, 08:47 AM
need more people beta testing

This is the answer to about 95% of bugs and threads that will be posted.

I think it's a safe asuamption all those who are posting about it did minimal beta testing.

Koota
08-03-2015, 09:11 AM
Check Skyshrine?

WolfsongReborn
08-03-2015, 10:48 AM
Heh was hoping that wasn't going to be the answer. Been waiting for velious almost entirely so I could play my ranger.

Confit
08-03-2015, 11:37 AM
I hope hybrid spell changes are introduced sooner than later.

I'm impatiently waiting for Celestial Cleansing for my Paladin!!

Tasslehofp99
08-03-2015, 04:12 PM

Druid portals are only available at their classic Wakening Lands vendor location. The other locations listed on the wiki are not in until the EC vendor is added.