PDA

View Full Version : Post-Sleeper Loot tables?

Enderoth
08-04-2015, 03:34 PM
This may be premature, but what's the deal with the sleeper? Did they even add him for p99?

Also, I looked around and it looks like awakening him (which I'm guessing will happen in a day or two) destroys the loot tables in a few zones. Anyone got any info on that? Google, in this case, was insufficient to my purpose.

maurilax
08-04-2015, 03:38 PM
Rampage is pretty good but I'm not sure they are going to kill four Warders with 3-6 people

Ele
08-04-2015, 03:43 PM
On the last few days that Beta was up, Rampage killed the last remaining Warders and no Sleeper event triggered. It will be weeks/months before it can even be a possibility on P99 due to the need for Sleeper's Tomb keys. The devs have time to add him even if there was a rush to wake the Sleeper.

If and when the Sleeper gets out of bed, the 4 Warders guarding his tomb will no longer spawn. The only source of primal weapons at that point are the 3 golem bosses within Sleeper's Tomb. The removal of the four Warders also removes their unique drop tables, such as Sceptre of Destruction, Gnome Mask, Resist Stones, Shroud of Longevity, etc.

The event causes the Sleeper to run around death touching people for a while and it will go pop Yelinak if he is up. It doesn't modify loot tables in other zones.

Enderoth
08-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Thanks Ele! That makes things clearer!

drktmplr12
08-04-2015, 04:03 PM
This may be premature, but what's the deal with the sleeper? Did they even add him for p99?

Also, I looked around and it looks like awakening him (which I'm guessing will happen in a day or two) destroys the loot tables in a few zones. Anyone got any info on that? Google, in this case, was insufficient to my purpose.

there is no way any guild will wake him in a day or two. there are not enough keys for anyone to attempt anything meaningful in sleeper's tomb, even if they turned in all the necklaces that have dropped thus far.

when sleeper is awakened, his 4 warders will stop spawning and be replaced with ancient dragons who have different loot tables. even if a guild had enough keys to kill the warders, they most likely will not so they can farm sweet, sweet primal velium weapons.

pharmakos
08-04-2015, 04:10 PM
farming SoDs will be the main concern i would imagine.

khanable
08-04-2015, 04:29 PM
I was under the impression that waking the sleeper will then add the essence quest, where you can turn in your ST key for some items. Or is that just always around?

Ele
08-04-2015, 04:47 PM
I was under the impression that waking the sleeper will then add the essence quest, where you can turn in your ST key for some items. Or is that just always around?

Added in September 2001

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=935657&postcount=115

DeadlyReza
08-04-2015, 05:33 PM
Added in September 2001

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showpost.php?p=935657&postcount=115

Which means it will be in close to the end of the velious time line, luclin dropped December 4th 2001 so that's pretty cool (if the sleeper is even triggered or even can be triggered! )

DevGrousis
08-05-2015, 03:27 PM
there is no way any guild will wake him in a day or two. there are not enough keys for anyone to attempt anything meaningful in sleeper's tomb, even if they turned in all the necklaces that have dropped thus far.

when sleeper is awakened, his 4 warders will stop spawning and be replaced with ancient dragons who have different loot tables. even if a guild had enough keys to kill the warders, they most likely will not so they can farm sweet, sweet primal velium weapons.

Yeah, and once they have all the Priam Vels, and SoD's, they wake up sleeper and they secure themselves as the baddest guild in the server forever more. #p99life