PDA

View Full Version : Leveling for a 35 warrior

Kelkick
11-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Is it just me or is it a huge pain in the arse to find a group for a 35 warrior =O

President
11-02-2010, 07:19 PM
35-40 was pretty difficult, at least until I could get easy solb groups. I suggest trying to get bedroom or ass/sup groups together in lguk, will be difficult but doable.

Zarniwooop
11-03-2010, 10:27 AM
30+ was a nightmare because there's really only 2 exp spots in which you are assured of finding people - LGuk and SolB. There's more places to go of course, and its the soloists that will have the easiest time of it.

As a melee, you pretty much have to pack in where the people are and just grind it out.

Teseer
11-03-2010, 10:28 AM
When I'm on I'm usually setting up Paw groups. I'll look for ya if I'm lookin for a Tank :)

guineapig
11-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Aye, Paw and MM are some other options. On the upside, since they are somewhat less traveled zones the likelihood of people needing a tank there is good.

Crone
11-03-2010, 11:19 AM
I kinda forgot about MM and Paw. I'm nearly level 29, and will be in this level range soon. :)

Duie
11-03-2010, 12:02 PM
this helps but not 100% full proof. Every person you meet or group with, put them on your friends list.

As my grandpa used to tell me. if you cant find work, make a job for yourself. So if you cant find a group, make a group that needs you :P
btw CT rocks with a warrior,cleric ,wizard,enchater , shaman ,and monk

Naerron
11-03-2010, 01:15 PM
I have played a warrior on live and here, and in many other games. Basically you need to be a leader to be a warrior, forming your own groups, Mting, raid leading, it's all part of the job. Also because they are so gear dependent it is a class that requires more play time than others. YOu gotta be proactive to be a good warrior man.

As far as zones go, go to paw and get a "judges" group goin. It's a lot better exp than Lguk for that level range and also you can invis back there so that makes it easy to get into the camp and for CRs. The only downside is it is prob a lot easier to find 90% rezes in Lguk. The actual travel time with a druid port is about the same though, paw might actually be closer.

I advise against MM. MM requires a good group, so unless you have a good puller or some good CC it can get messy and then CRs in the castle can be a little tricky at points. Lguk also has a lot of potential for large pulls that could wipe the group and trains.

Another possibility and what i have found to simply be the hands down best exp at that level and also loot to boot, is sola gnomes. The only downside is you gotta ruin your gnome faction, but unless you're doing hero bracer quest its not really a big deal. These mobs are easy to kill, invis works, and rezes are normally easy to come by. Plus sola easy to travel to.

IF these options don;t suit your pallet you could also try CT. right when you leave the entrence you turn around go up a ladder down a few ramps into a well and pop out in big pool, swim to the cave opening and their are a ton of alligaotrs. It really is a great great camp. The gators have a chance to drop the torch,broom,shovel, and stien for the mage quest items which can be sold for like 300pp each too. Good exp, good loot, easy to CR. also easy to get to.