PDA

View Full Version : WTS Elder Holgresh Beads

InfiniteCascade
08-05-2015, 12:20 AM
In-Game Name: Whistlefoot
Price: 100k

Willing to trade for haste item / fungi tunic etc.. epic mq.

InfiniteCascade
08-05-2015, 04:53 AM
Feel free to send forum pms

schnickusaurus
08-05-2015, 06:42 AM
Ill give you 5k or trade for Ebon mace

jpetrick
08-05-2015, 12:29 PM
Offering 10k

touchtonedialing
08-05-2015, 12:35 PM

J. Jones
08-05-2015, 12:41 PM
someone explain to me what's so good about Eye of Zomm effect?

zanderklocke
08-05-2015, 12:49 PM
someone explain to me what's so good about Eye of Zomm effect?

People that are FD can cast Eye of Zomm and use it as a pulling strategy since the mobs won't aggro you FD but will aggro your eye. Makes tagging and splitting camps a lot easier.

J. Jones
08-05-2015, 01:00 PM
interseting, thanks.

Daldaen
08-05-2015, 01:12 PM
People that are FD can cast Eye of Zomm and use it as a pulling strategy since the mobs won't aggro you FD but will aggro your eye. Makes tagging and splitting camps a lot easier.

Well this isn't necessarily true. What you meant to say was you can FD while the eye is up. You can't cast any spells while FD.

Also Necromancers can life drain eyes for HP when no mobs are around. Bards can proc their epic on them before an engage. SKs can do some spells that drain AC or ATK.

Mostly for pullers and Necros though.

InfiniteCascade
08-05-2015, 01:25 PM
As stated, the eye can be cast behind locked doors. Ever wondered whats behind that locked door in the Freeport bank ? I know. And of course, if you can get behind the door, you can then pull mobs from behind. And remember, mobs don’t need keys to open these doors !!

Text taken from: http://www.monkly-business.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-8629.html

zanderklocke
08-05-2015, 02:12 PM
Well this isn't necessarily true. What you meant to say was you can FD while the eye is up. You can't cast any spells while FD.

Err...yes. This.

Raev
08-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Offering 10k

Do people not understand that stalking probes can give you eye of zomm for < 1 p per charge and are instant cast? And that the Elder Beads will continue to drop for 6 months EQ time which might be 12+ on P1999?

zanderklocke
08-05-2015, 02:40 PM
Do people not understand that stalking probes can give you eye of zomm for < 1 p per charge and are instant cast? And that the Elder Beads will continue to drop for 6 months EQ time which might be 12+ on P1999?

Stalking Probe also instant cast. Holgresh Elder beads are 4 seconds. In a FTE situation, instant is better. However, you do get to save inventory slots though I guess and never have to recharge.

Honestly, I'm more surprised people are not stock piling the Ornate Velium Pendants that get nerfed because those benefit almost every class for faction in Velious.

Daldaen
08-05-2015, 03:02 PM
Ornate Velium Pendant is a novelty more than anything, let's be honest.

When you're turning in a quest that requires a certain faction level, I can see *some* value to it. However it doesn't tell you if you've maxed faction, because Ally and Max Ally display the same unless you see the "cannot get better" faction hits. For those quests the Velium Pendant is worthless.... Which are all the high value ones.

It's only like 100 faction - Maybe enough to non-KoS you if you haven't screwed with Chelaki faction or something? But I am not seeing much purpose to it. Unless there are more areas you can non-KoS yourself with only 100 faction points. If you could charm and then use it to go from amiable -> Kindly that would have some value I guess?

Regarding the Stalking Probes - On Al'Kabor (2002 code) the probes cost more like 30 plat to recharge, so I'm skeptical our recharge cost is correct. Also Probes occupy many slots, my Necro carries 8... I could probably survive on 3-4, but still multiple slots when Beads could be 1. Instant cast vs 4 isn't a huge deal for eye of zomm tricks.

zanderklocke
08-05-2015, 03:12 PM
Ornate Velium Instant cast vs 4 isn't a huge deal for eye of zomm tricks.

You should see some of the FTE fraps in VP where people are racing to FTE with eye of zomm through locked doors in VP.

yikes
08-05-2015, 03:14 PM
Ornate Velium Pendant is a novelty more than anything, let's be honest.

Going from threat to apprehensive in Siren's and walking past mobs makes it worth it for me. It can be really handy if your faction is fairly fresh

Erati
08-05-2015, 03:15 PM
Dald the pendant isnt for turning in quests haha

Daldaen
08-05-2015, 03:52 PM
Then what's it for?

There are some factions you start at threateningly and you can move to dubious. Most all of these factions are irreversible and to gain the benefit of the item you must never hunt in the zone.

fiveeauxfour
08-05-2015, 05:33 PM
Running through the rat dudes in DN. though that plague rat will always be kos

jdixon485
08-05-2015, 11:22 PM
traded mine for a fungi - prices are still high dont let buyers fool you

jpetrick
08-05-2015, 11:53 PM

I value my bag space Loraen.

Lol he wants a CoF + money. People are out of their fucking minds. These are going to be the new Circlets of Shadow.