PDA

View Full Version : Phenocryst's Focus

bktroost
08-05-2015, 10:34 AM
Has anyone successfully found the metal piece off the meteor in BW?

http://wiki.project1999.com/The_Velium_Focus

I can't seem to get it to spawn.

bktroost
08-05-2015, 11:49 AM
bump

Sorn
08-05-2015, 11:53 AM
Have you gotten the item from The Hole already?

I have suspicions that not much of the old world/Kunark has been updated with Velious content just yet.

bktroost
08-05-2015, 11:57 AM
I'm thinking the same. I'm in the Hole now looking for it.

I believe this quest is broken.

Edit: The ground piece in GD does spawn on a regular timer, but the others do not. Quest is broken.

Erati
08-05-2015, 01:37 PM
I loved this quest on live- the ending script is so freaking cool

however GL on this server when all the geonids start raping shamans farming them for gems and those giants you have to track down aggro Elder bead farmers ROFL

bktroost
08-05-2015, 02:12 PM
Eh, I think Velious is going to teach the server how to start to play nice together. Kunark didn't really require it, but Vindi, ring war, this quest, Halls of Testing and so many other places in Velious are just bigger and require you to play nice with others.

Erati
08-05-2015, 02:15 PM
Eh, I think Velious is going to teach the server how to start to play nice together. Kunark didn't really require it, but Vindi, ring war, this quest, Halls of Testing and so many other places in Velious are just bigger and require you to play nice with others.

Hehe well its the person triggering that event which will kill all those innocent people !

will be fun to watch happen - I dunno if they ever had this working on beta but all the Geonids start to leave the cave and march to a spot in WL to perform a ritual and create a large Geonid

its super cool

Ele
08-05-2015, 02:55 PM
I see the crystals spawning in greatdivide, paw, and burningwood

http://www.project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1997979#post1997979

Llodd
08-05-2015, 03:59 PM
Yeah I entered that quest bug. After doing well over 2 hours consecutively sitting on the meteor + other random checks.. including Paw still cant get one. It's possible the spawn is alot longer that the 1-2 hours that's intimated.

Someone confirming it would be nice. And where. Please someone confirm they have looted either one from paw or BW :)

The GD spawn for instance isn't in the place that Alla suggests so possibly not the same place in BW and Paw.. I dunno. Maybe Nilbog is having some fun :)