PDA

View Full Version : Firona Vie to Freeport

Jimjam
08-05-2015, 12:55 PM
Which route option would you take? Why?

Feel free to also post alternatives.

pharmakos
08-05-2015, 01:07 PM
if you have lev then run to the firepot room. its quicker and you can do it semi-afk with autorun, instead of having to watch for the boat.

nyclin
08-05-2015, 01:30 PM
no option for "run to KC, ask for port to WC/Nro," didn't vote

burkemi5
08-05-2015, 01:35 PM
People are on Kunark still?

Caridry
08-05-2015, 03:02 PM

Smallpoxx
08-05-2015, 03:05 PM
Run to DL and ask for a port. When that doesn't work, run to FM and ask there. When that doesn't work, run to OT and ask there. When that doesn't work, kill stuff.

Jimjam
08-05-2015, 03:08 PM

I couldn't find a port in KC :S

Was there the other day, literally just 3 people in zone!

Fortunately when I was at FV I noticed the boat at docks waiting for me (talk about lucky!)

I ended up taking the boat, making a bunch of arrows, then hopping off to beat up the Oowomp while waiting for the barrel barge. Was scared Fay would be up cos I found Naggy up recently and figured that poor fishdragon would have also been forgotten about!

Thulghor
08-05-2015, 08:53 PM
I do FV to TD dock, then just swim my ass to ogre island. Shaved like, 25 minutes off at least on my trip to Freeport, plus I don't have to deal with shady dock NPCs in Freeport/Butcherblock that seem to dislike me. Always the sketch people that hang around docks.

Trick with the swim though TD is avoiding the big invisible block of zonewall in the center of the zone. Gotta do an L swim instead of a straight diagonal.

pasi
08-05-2015, 10:22 PM
My recommended route to avoid the bore of Ocean of Tears or the dangers of the occasional Sand Giant spawn in North Ro:

FV -> LOIO -> Warslik's Woods -> Overthere -> Tim Deep -> Oasis -> SRo -> Innothule -> Feerrot -> Rathe Mountains -> Lake Rathe -> S Karana -> N Karana -> W Karana -> Q Hills -> Qeynos -> Erud's Crossing -> Erudin -> Toxx Forest -> Paineel -> The Hole -> NeriakC -> NeriakB -> NeriakA -> Nektulos -> East Commonlands -> Freeport.

Alternatively: FV -> DL -> Burn Woods -> Skyfire -> Veeshan's Peak -> Freeport.

indiscriminate_hater
08-05-2015, 10:28 PM
swim across the ocean. shit's classic

captnamazing
08-06-2015, 12:06 AM
run to dreadlands -> zone into KC -> hire a druid (alternatively wizard) -> WC (alternatively North Ro)

=)

it might cost 50pp but getting to FP any other way just takes too long!

Buellen
08-06-2015, 01:40 AM
boat in fiona vie is on 22 min timer i believe.

get boat jump off when it zone into timorous( to the right ) swim NW avoiding the invis wall till you get to oger island. get raft and zone into oasis.

dnatabar
08-06-2015, 03:16 AM
FV -> LOIO -> Warslik's Woods -> Overthere -> Tim Deep -> Oasis -> SRo -> Innothule -> Feerrot -> Rathe Mountains -> Lake Rathe -> S Karana -> N Karana -> W Karana -> Q Hills -> Qeynos -> Erud's Crossing -> Erudin -> Toxx Forest -> Paineel -> The Hole -> NeriakC -> NeriakB -> NeriakA -> Nektulos -> East Commonlands -> Freeport.

For people who just have to play it safe!

webrunner5
08-06-2015, 04:12 AM
swim across the ocean. shit's classic

Also a good way to raise your skill to 200. :D

curtischoy
08-06-2015, 01:25 PM
My recommended route to avoid the bore of Ocean of Tears or the dangers of the occasional Sand Giant spawn in North Ro:

I might have to do this one day just to see how long it takes.

Gilder
08-06-2015, 01:40 PM
I might have to do this one day just to see how long it takes.

Some stay he's still out there, waiting for the next zone to load.

kaev
08-06-2015, 01:48 PM
Some stay he's still out there, waiting for the next zone to load.

Oh he never returned, yes he never returned, and his fate is still unlearned...