PDA

View Full Version : WTS Krazy Ken's Tradeskill Korner

Vilkata
08-08-2015, 08:20 PM
At long last i'm back and worse than ever!!

The new Velious tailored items are here:

http://www.eqtraders.com/recipes/recipe_page.php?article=134&rsa=Tailoring&sb=item&sub=vlthr&menustr=080110100000

I have replenished my stock and am ready to take orders on Arctic Wyvern and Black Pantherskin items.

Arctic items

5k for items using 2 velium studs ( belt, gorget and wristband)
6k for 3 studs (shoulderpads, sleeves and skullcap)
7k for 4 studs (boots, cloak, gloves and leggings)
8k for tunic.

Pantehrskin items

5k for 2 velium boning (belt, cloak, gloves, shoulderpads, skullcap and sleeves)
6k for 3 boning (legs and boots)
7k for tunic

Cobalt drake belt? Don't ask, you aren't getting any.

Buying

Velium ore
small piece 25pp
small brick 50pp
large brick 100pp
blocks 200pp

Yew leaf 100pp each
Black pantherskins 250pp
Wyvern only if I get low in stock will I consider buying. Cobalt scar is perma camped and hides are everywhere
Drake hides 300pp
Drake eggs if I get low

There is also a great chance for budding tradeskillers to make some plat. Get your hands on some ore and make them into studs and boning and we might be able to do business.

In game, see Ashon, Vilkata, Woton or Yoldi.

Vilkata
08-08-2015, 11:51 PM
Overwhelming response today guys. Bought all the hides and ore ill need for a long time. Still in need of yew leaves tho.
I have a lot of pantherskin and wyvern items for sale.

Vilkata
08-09-2015, 04:39 PM
people have been asking me if ill do combines if they bring me the materials needed and maybe 500pp. This I cannot do.
Why do a successful combine for 500pp then have to compete against those same items when that person turns around and sells them?
What ill consider is, you bring all the mats needed for an item, that includes making the ore into boning or studs as needed, and ill do a successful combine for 2k. Almost forgot, youll need tanins also.